Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 34,161 to 34,180 of 96,448

Tyranexx

ThanosReXXX wrote:

Either way, had you known me in real life, you'd probably never even have come up with this idea in the first place, but I won't hold it against you.

I KNEW it, we ARE in The Matrix.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Heavyarms55

@ThanosReXXX To be honest I was just spouting off nonsense. I picked you because I scrolled up the page and saw your name. Nothing more complex than that.

Sometimes I do just spout off total nonsense. It's a bad habit.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

WoomyNNYes

@Heavyarms55
Oh fudge. Anti-matter is banned? Damn. He was amusing. I'll miss his inserting DDR games into every topic. Is the ban permanent?

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Yup, that's the one. Creepy guy too.

@Tyranexx Didn't you know already? Just reach towards the back of your neck and remove that plug, but before you do, you better realize that you're going to wake up in a bowl full of slime...

So, red pill, or the blue one?

@Heavyarms55 Ah, well... guess I kinda fell for it then, huh? But that's okay. And weirdness is where it's at here in the Chit-Chat thread, so don't worry about your "bad" habit. I call that being human, which is actually a good thing.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

1UP_MARIO

WHAT! Anti-matter is banned. I love his wierd comments. Hope he’s well and hope he returns.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Heavyarms55

@Woomy_NNYes I have no idea. I don't even know for certain that he is banned, I just saw some comments talking about it, and since he was basically always on here, I imagine he really is gone.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

TheFrenchiestFry

Smash is weird
It helps me cope with depression while also depressing me further because of the online issues and the fact I've tried for months to at least get one character into elite smash

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

TheFrenchiestFry

Also why is Anti-Matter banned

I get his like-to-dislike ratio on his comments wasn't the greatest but was he ever really TOXIC?

TheFrenchiestFry

Zuljaras

@BlueBlur101 I think he is banned because unknowingly has broken some rule on the site.
As much as I hate the guy he just couldn't be toxic. I mean come on he can't even say the F word and not punish himself after that (Like Dobby!).

Edited on by Zuljaras

TheFrenchiestFry

@Zuljaras That guy was just INCAPABLE of being toxic
Most people I believe were just kind of pissed off at him due to his rather niche and oddly specific taste in games based on the comments that used to get dislike-bombed.

TheFrenchiestFry

Zuljaras

@BlueBlur101 No actually most people do not like him because he likes to tell them how horrible is to play M rated games. And the other thing is that he turns most of his gaming desires with sexual fantasies.

Sure he is weird but there is no way he is banned because of that. I am sure he just linked something and it seemed like an advertisement or something like that.

Eel

I did notice he was starting to get sassier and more “trollish” in the articles. I absolutely blame it on him learning it from us.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoByNature

Do you recieve a notice if you get banned?Or is it just like, "You can't login, try again later"? Always wondered how that all went down.

NintendoByNature

Octane

@StableInvadeel Wait, is he actually banned? Can't find anything about that. When did that happen?

Octane

TheFrenchiestFry

Jesus he really had a knack for hating on Mature-rated games, didn't he?
I remember a lot of people complaining about Joker's inclusion in Smash around his reveal at The Game Awards last December, especially in the comment thread under this site's news headline

Wonder if he was one of them

I mean you could kind of tell, based on the games he cited as particular favorites of his, it was kind of telling he never liked violent or gory content

TheFrenchiestFry

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic