Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 33,941 to 33,960 of 36,846

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx Apparently it’s not so uncommon. It’s classed as “fever of unknown origin” and 95% of cats can get it once and not need anything. But it changed his eating and drinking pretty quickly, so just in case. Now to resist the urge to buy a noise cat toy.

Also, @ThanosReXXX, take your heat wave back. I don’t want it. No take backs!

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

Oh, i found Monster Farm episode in Japanese voice + English subtitle.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

bimmy-lee

My daughter has been working on a drawing of my wife as a surprise, and this evening she told me, “I hope mom loves this drawing so much, she gets a headache.” What a whacko. It seems like something Navin Johnson would say.

@ThanosReXXX - To infinity and beyond! I just checked, and this thread merged with a general discussion thread on August 22nd 2013, so it will soon notch another year in its infinite existence. I hope my kid’s kids post here some day. I’ll troll them.

@Tyranexx - I think I can handle Sir Bump-a-Lot and Spam-O-Tron, but I’m afraid I have nothing on the Evil League of Friend Code Sharing. There’s just too many of them, and they swarm.

@HobbitGamer - Glad to hear Jack is better. Vets and pet problems are awful. My dog just recently cleared up a skin infection on his front elbow. Two vet bills, but it had to be done.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Tyranexx

@HobbitGamer I still love how he's leash trained. You don't see that often!

It's probably a good thing I don't currently have a cat; I'd likely shower it with toys lol.

@bimmy-lee Easy fix; you just need a league or team of your own! If the Justice League Unlimited, X-Men, Avengers, etc. are to be taken by example anyway.

Your daughter sounds amazing. Kids say the darnedest things! Not sure if I would have been able to keep a straight face. XD

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Metroid: Samus Returns

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

HobbitGamer

@bimmy-lee Thanks. Yeah, I’m always worried until the vet calls back. Rocky had to get heartworm treatment last year, it was rough on the poor pooch to be so restricted for weeks at a time. He got a false negative when he was a pup and it wasn’t till it was pretty bad that the infestation affected him. But he’s a lark now.

@Tyranexx it was mostly out of necessity. He has a bad habit of trying to jet out the front or back doors, so I figured if I got him used to a leash then I could let him have outdoor time when he gets too antsy. It seems to have helped.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

@HobbitGamer We used to have the opposite problem with some of the barn cats. The ones that would hang out near the house would get curious and try to sneak inside sometimes. One time I was upstairs on my mom's computer and heard a "Meow?" right by my feet. One had snuck in when I went out to feed them, had apparently nosed around, and then got worried in her unfamiliar surroundings. XD She was comforted and then put back outdoors.

Anti-Matter

Today there is a competition at my school to celebrate Indonesia's Independence Day that will be on Saturday 17 August 2019.
My students and the teachers will join in competition. 🙂
Usually, Indonesian peoples do Tug Wars, Eating crackers, Sack Race and various mini games competition during celebration of Indonesia's Independence Day.
On Saturday 17 August 2019, all students and teachers will following Flag ceremony to celebrate the day Independence Day.
The ceremony will be held on morning and students will go home directly after Flag ceremony is over.

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - Hope you have a great Independence Day. These tug wars, do they involve a long rope? Hope the crackers are good.

limby-bee was a jerk.

RedderRugfish

@bimmy-lee I bet it'll look something like this
Untitled
If we don't hear from him after this, then at least we'll know what happened

Edited on by RedderRugfish

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
Oh, yes.
We use a long rope with a yellow sign in the middle.
The crackers we use is like this.
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :

bimmy-lee

@Tyranexx - I’ve been trying to get into the Fantastic Fourum, but it’s a one in, one out type thing.

@RedderRugfish - Ah yes, the great Saranha Plant Pit in Tatoobaya. Tug hard Anti, and choose your team well!

@Anti-Matter - That’s an interesting looking cracker, it kind of looks like ramen noodles before they’re cooked.

limby-bee was a jerk.

Anti-Matter

@RedderRugfish
Well...
We have normal Tug Wars without Piranha plant in the middle. 😛
The students participated in tug wars this morning.
There were other competitions such as Passing the rubber rings with a straw, Bakiak race with 3 peoples walking at the same time, Eating crackers hanged on the rope.

My Top 6 games :

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia Is this question a form of *pun*ishment?

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx Some of these sites may still be archived and found in The Wayback Machine, so might be worth a visit, assuming you'd like to reminisce...

@HobbitGamer So, it's your turn to burn in the sun, huh? Use a good sun blocker.
Oh, and wear shades or a cap. Enjoy...

@bimmy-lee if you want to troll your kids on this site here, you better make a second profile, and use a VPN, so NLife also can't see it's you...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Tyranexx

@bimmy-lee I've heard that team is overrated anyway. You can do much better. Like the Justice Link or the Atengers.

@ThanosReXXX Ah yes, the Wayback Machine. I haven't used Internet Archive in some time, so it's probably about time for another visit. I'll see what I can find. Thanks for the reminder!

@StableInvadeel Do you mean Issun? He's a Poncle. Definitely an interesting character. XD

Ryu_Niiyama

@StableInvadeel Heh. Yeah I'm in a studio currently (counting down the time till my lease is up) so I will just take it to my storage unit to await my move. I'm likely going to rent a house when I move (So I can practice taiko and have space for my home gym) and I plan on building new bookcases/display shelving then. I'm going to take a few classes to improve my kumiko skills so I want to do some a shoji cabinet/barrister book case/displace case fusion. I have another 3 on the way and i already own 3 other statues by them so I have to revise my setup.

(That doesn't include my sailor moon collection...or statues I've gotten with video games...and my Liara statue...geez I need help.)

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Knuckles-Fajita

Leapt out of my seat earlier as I browsed retro game sites and found not just MegaMan ZX Advent, which is gold dust in the UK due to the words MegaMan and Europe being foreign to Capcom, but also a copy of Battle Network 5 Double Team.

That's made my day and today has been largely fantastic.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic