Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 33,921 to 33,940 of 96,526

HobbitGamer

@StableInvadeel Maybe a supply short? Can’t imagine Hori playing it safe, though.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

I didnt think it would be this hard to resist links awakening. Every time i walk past the package, i know what it is, it stares at me and days, come on, pop me into your switch, it'll be fun. Ughh 5 more days. At least Alttp is keeping my zelda itch scratched

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@Anti-Matter Still haven't seen that version. I should watch it sometime. I've been pretty good about watching most of the other live action films otherwise.

@BruceCM i just found that with that neat feature article on Galar/Britain. I skimmed the comments at first just to see if anyone had any neat ideas or something useful to add, but it turned toxic pretty quickly. I didn't even bother posting a comment. I just bailed.

@bimmy-lee I suppose that's up to interpretation....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

BruceCM

I haven't got Link's Awakening, @NintendoByNature .... Playing Ni No Kuni now
Articles I read are usually upcoming games, @Tyranexx; so, there's not really much for anyone to say in comments, anyway

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Heavyarms55

Modded another set of joy-cons tonight. Got a nice set of semi-transparent teal joycons with a decent D-pad now.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

HobbitGamer

@Heavyarms55 Ooooh that sounds neat! I'm tempted to mod my pro controller with one of the Smash or SNES themes.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Heavyarms55

@HobbitGamer I've never modded one of the pro-controllers. I like all of the ones we've had so far. Though I might do my basic black one someday. But I replaced my grey joy-cons with white and a D-pad and my pink and neon red ones with the semi-transparent teal. The rest of my jon-cons I like. The Mario Red pair, the Splatoon green and neon blue.

I wonder if we're gonna get any more pro controllers. There hasn't been a new one in a while. And we didn't get any joy cons or a pro controller for Fire Emblem. Pokemon is getting a Switch Lite so probably wont get anything else. Luigi green joy cons would be nice for LM3 but we'd probably have heard about them by now. We've got some new joy-con colors coming but they are all asymmetrical sets. I't love the purple if it were a full set.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

@BruceCM
Btw, about Ni No Kuni on Switch.
Does the game run smoothly very well without crash issues last time i heard ?

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

I've not had any crashes, @Anti-Matter .... Runs very well, as far as I've noticed

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

HobbitGamer

@Heavyarms55 I like the black pro, but I’d been thinking of a color change for awhile. I’d enjoy a GCN palette.
A green Luigi joycon set with glow in the dark buttons or highlights might be neat for Mansion. I’m fairly happy with me neon yellow pair for now.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee Ah, no worries. I was only ever half serious about the pie negativity. To be totally honest, now you've kinda started the confession train, I'm kinda glad that you specifically mentioned what kind of cream pies, because my brain is so 50 Shaded (or XXX-ed, if that makes it any clearer) that I've got completely different connotations with cream pies in general...

As for Untitled Goose Game: never in the history of gaming has the phrase "you've been goosed" been so appropriate...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Tyranexx

I'm having a pretty decent Monday, as far as Mondays go. Getting some stuff at work accomplished, plus I'm in a good mood besides. The only thing that's bittersweet is that my pretty awesome weekend is already over....It was a long weekend for me, but it blew by WAY to fast.

@BruceCM All it really boils down to is that I'm sick of all the whining in regards to Sword & Shield. I get the angle some people are coming from, but it's like beating a dead horse at this point.

Though what really made me bail was when a user threw politics into the mix.

@NEStalgia

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx The weekend really did go by too quickly. My workday has breezed by, at least. CMS made some changes so I've had to rework alot of things for Medicare and Commercial insurance submissions, but it's muscle memory work after awhile so I've been able to glance at movies in the background. I finished up "Between Two Ferns: The Movie" and now I've got "Travels with My Father" on.

#MudStrongs

NEStalgia

@Tyranexx Pokemon Sword & Shield sucks because Gamefreak is lazy and cheap and BREXIT!!!

This is the internet:
Untitled

This is the internet when Pokemon is mentioned:
Untitled

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic