Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,281 to 3,300 of 96,481

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku good luck that's what I thought about my sister... but I guess it was the bad influence in the school she goes(I went to that school but I'm too hard headed to let the ambient I'm in change me)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I knwo what you mean I was a little bit too shy in the past... there was a time my face got red(as in burning red) and I almost lost my voice just trying to talk with a certain girl, now I'm not so shy but I'm thankful I was at the time, "popular" people at the school I was used to go a little too far(like, thowing parties just so they, all underaged, could drink alcoholic stuff to see who drops first)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku pretty much what I did so far but when you enter the college all is different.
everyone's adult already so if THEY mess up I can just walk away and the problem is theirs(I know it's cold but I can't afford to get in trouble because of other people)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: Yup, I'm someone who's perfectly fine on my own. Some people need to be with other people constantly, but I'm totally fine by myself! ...I do like to spend most of my time with my family, though. A lot of people (teenagers) would rather spend most of their time with friends, though, it seems. That's fine for them, I suppose, 'cause I'm perfectly happy at home with my family.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I know what you mean there aren't many people I like having around more than my family(maybe only one person )

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: Haha, yeah, I think I know who that "one other person" would be!
If I had a girlfriend (which I would really like to), and assuming it went well, I'd probably consider her to be part of my family, and I'd want to do everything with her.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

Gioku wrote:

Some people need to be with other people constantly,

That's me. Which is very paradoxical since I'm also incredibly shy...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

@CountWavula: Haha, yeah, I actually have several filmmakers as friends (I'm actually into filmmaking a bit myself; it's helpful to study when animating and/or making games), and one of my best friends is a "gamer girl"! I go to an art school, though, so just about everyone I know is an artist. And, interestingly enough, it seems there are more gamers in the art community than anywhere else (especially Nintendo gamers)!

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi that's a great idea! the "risky bet" kind of power ups are my favorite!

my Backloggery

Jaz007

I think I'm gonna write my own Death Note fanfiction sometime soon.

Jaz007

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi did you see my power up idea?

Gioku wrote:

Okay guys, I know how they can improve the White Racoon Suit from the recent Mario games! How 'bout Invisible Mario? Of course, you'd still be able to see him (just have him look "clear"), though. Instead of just unlimited invincibility, there are several things you now can't do: you go through enemies, coins, powerups, and the bottoms of blocks; thus lowering your potential score and/or making it impossible to reach certain secrets. So if you want some help getting through the level, there's a trade off instead of just getting off free, basically. What do you guys think?

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

@Dark-Luigi did you see my power up idea?

Gioku wrote:

Okay guys, I know how they can improve the White Racoon Suit from the recent Mario games! How 'bout Invisible Mario? Of course, you'd still be able to see him (just have him look "clear"), though. Instead of just unlimited invincibility, there are several things you now can't do: you go through enemies, coins, powerups, and the bottoms of blocks; thus lowering your potential score and/or making it impossible to reach certain secrets. So if you want some help getting through the level, there's a trade off instead of just getting off free, basically. What do you guys think?

and the "a little more hardocore" version of it I thought:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku that would be awesome! but it would be even cooler if only hiding Boos(the way they get when Mario looks at them) can touch invisible mario! it would add another spin forcing the player to NOT look at Boos when invisible.

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

So I just read about "non-numerical vague quantifiers". Anyone have any idea what those might be? It's maybe not quite what you think!

GuSolarFlare

nope but I guess it's "little", "much", "all", "nothing", etc.

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic