General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Showing 3,281 to 3,300 of 10,538

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,281. Posted:

@WingedSnagret it's like @Gioku said but I only said "Break a Leg" because I was expecting @SheldonRandoms to appear with a joke about Fred the Fish(the "MY LEG" guy)

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

3,282. Posted:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

Well, it also doesn't help that he's the result of Bowser falling into lava and his flesh, blood and organs dissolving from his very bones, all while he was still alive.

You mean like in NSMB when mario made him sink into the lava? I don't know about you guys, but in a Mario game, the looked a bit disturbing.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,283. Posted:

Seeya later guys! I'll probably be back tomorrow. Seeya then! :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,284. Posted:

bye @Gioku!

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Musterd

3,285. Posted:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

Well, it also doesn't help that he's the result of Bowser falling into lava and his flesh, blood and organs dissolving from his very bones, all while he was still alive.

You mean like in NSMB when mario made him sink into the lava? I don't know about you guys, but in a Mario game, the looked a bit disturbing.

Exactly that! Now imagine that happens whenever anything falls into lava in the Mario universe... What if Dry Bones are the Koopas that you threw or kicked into lava without a second thought?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,286. Posted:

I'm back! :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

iReclaimer

3,287. Posted:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

Exactly that! Now imagine that happens whenever anything falls into lava in the Mario universe... What if Dry Bones are the Koopas that you threw or kicked into lava without a second thought?

2spooky4me

iReclaimer

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,288. Posted:

Okay guys, I know how they can improve the White Racoon Suit from the recent Mario games! How 'bout Invisible Mario? Of course, you'd still be able to see him (just have him look "clear"), though. Instead of just unlimited invincibility, there are several things you now can't do: you go through enemies, coins, powerups, and the bottoms of blocks; thus lowering your potential score and/or making it impossible to reach certain secrets. So if you want some help getting through the level, there's a trade off instead of just getting off free, basically. What do you guys think? :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,289. Posted:

@Gioku that would be awesome! but it would be even cooler if only hiding Boos(the way they get when Mario looks at them) can touch invisible mario! it would add another spin forcing the player to NOT look at Boos when invisible.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,290. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame: Well I don't know about that, the idea is still to make it easier for new players to play the game. I just think there should be a way for it to be more rewarding for the player to play the game without the assist. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

3,291. Posted:

@Gioku Great idea, Bro! You should get into game design!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,292. Posted:

@Mickey: It just so happens that I am getting into game design! ...just not with Nintendo, as much as I'd like to, haha. ;)

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,293. Posted:

@Gioku oh so that's the reason for the invisible Mario idea... I was thinking only about cool new mechanics they could add to make things even more interesting... ^^'

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,294. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@WingedSnagret it's like @Gioku said but I only said "Break a Leg" because I was expecting @SheldonRandoms to appear with a joke about Fred the Fish(the "MY LEG" guy)

Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

3,295. Posted:

I finally get to play these games!

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legendary Starfy, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig and Wario Land 4.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,296. Posted:

Anyone else around here interested in getting a 2DS?
I guess what I really want for Christmas is to be able to play video games with my little sister! Since we can't afford a Wii U... getting another 3DS system is the next best thing! And, because the cost is the main reason we can't get the Wii U, going with the cheapest model seems like the best idea. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,297. Posted:

nope, my cousin has a 3DS so when I move back to São Paulo(City, I didn't leave the state) I'll have at least one Game buddy living nearby(even though he's 9 years younger than me)
but the 2DS is neat it looks sturdy and strong and it's cheap(I used to hate it at first because it IS kind of ugly)

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

3,298. Posted:

It's my birthday today ^^ but no games :( hope i get a game for my birthday as not every cousin have sent their gift ;)
edit: meant cousin :P

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,299. Posted:

happy Birthday @Metroidlink hope you get some games today :)

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,300. Posted:

Happy birthday @Metroidlink! :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery