Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,261 to 3,280 of 96,243

iReclaimer

Captain_Bagel wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

Well, it also doesn't help that he's the result of Bowser falling into lava and his flesh, blood and organs dissolving from his very bones, all while he was still alive.

You mean like in NSMB when mario made him sink into the lava? I don't know about you guys, but in a Mario game, the looked a bit disturbing.

Exactly that! Now imagine that happens whenever anything falls into lava in the Mario universe... What if Dry Bones are the Koopas that you threw or kicked into lava without a second thought?

2spooky4me

iReclaimer

sugarpixel

Okay guys, I know how they can improve the White Racoon Suit from the recent Mario games! How 'bout Invisible Mario? Of course, you'd still be able to see him (just have him look "clear"), though. Instead of just unlimited invincibility, there are several things you now can't do: you go through enemies, coins, powerups, and the bottoms of blocks; thus lowering your potential score and/or making it impossible to reach certain secrets. So if you want some help getting through the level, there's a trade off instead of just getting off free, basically. What do you guys think?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku that would be awesome! but it would be even cooler if only hiding Boos(the way they get when Mario looks at them) can touch invisible mario! it would add another spin forcing the player to NOT look at Boos when invisible.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: Well I don't know about that, the idea is still to make it easier for new players to play the game. I just think there should be a way for it to be more rewarding for the player to play the game without the assist.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Mickey: It just so happens that I am getting into game design! ...just not with Nintendo, as much as I'd like to, haha.

Edited on by sugarpixel

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku oh so that's the reason for the invisible Mario idea... I was thinking only about cool new mechanics they could add to make things even more interesting... ^^'

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@WingedSnagret it's like @Gioku said but I only said "Break a Leg" because I was expecting @SheldonRandoms to appear with a joke about Fred the Fish(the "MY LEG" guy)

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro

I finally get to play these games!

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

Anyone else around here interested in getting a 2DS?
I guess what I really want for Christmas is to be able to play video games with my little sister! Since we can't afford a Wii U... getting another 3DS system is the next best thing! And, because the cost is the main reason we can't get the Wii U, going with the cheapest model seems like the best idea.

GuSolarFlare

nope, my cousin has a 3DS so when I move back to São Paulo(City, I didn't leave the state) I'll have at least one Game buddy living nearby(even though he's 9 years younger than me)
but the 2DS is neat it looks sturdy and strong and it's cheap(I used to hate it at first because it IS kind of ugly)

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

It's my birthday today ^^ but no games hope i get a game for my birthday as not every cousin have sent their gift
edit: meant cousin

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

happy Birthday @Metroidlink hope you get some games today

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

nope, my cousin has a 3DS so when I move back to São Paulo(City, I didn't leave the state) I'll have at least one Game buddy living nearby(even though he's 9 years younger than me)
but the 2DS is neat it looks sturdy and strong and it's cheap(I used to hate it at first because it IS kind of ugly)

Well for me, I've never had a second DS (or now, 3DS) system in the house or nearby... I only got to do multiplayer with my cousin who lives 300 miles away, or, more recently, with a friend who lives about a mile away, but I don't see her too often (I get to see her tomorrow for Thanksgiving, though! ). And sometimes I play with friends at school. But my dream has always been to be able to play video games with my little sister whenever we want, not just when she can borrow someone else's system. So in comes the 2DS, an option that's cheap enough for us to afford. And I actually like the design, especially how it's completely different from any other DS (or 3DS) model there's ever been! It'll be much more interesting to play around with than just another 3DS. And I can finally play games with my little sister.

Edited on by sugarpixel

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku if you get a 2DS enjoy playing with your little sister to the fullest...
I had sweet times playing with mine but now she's a teenager and thinks that being a stupid rebel is more fun than playing videogames.... man I miss the times my little sister was happy and played with me, now she's all teen angst and keeps saying stupid lines like "we teenagers MUST mess up I can't promisse I'll be good"

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: Yeah, my little sister is 8 (and I'm 17). She's been exposed to video games since she was born (we even have pictures of her sitting with me and watching me play my GBA when she was just a baby)! I think it would be really good help for her to get even better at video games if she could play with me! She's a lot like me, and I never went through that "teenage rebellion" phase, so hopefully she won't, either.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic