Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 31,941 to 31,960 of 32,978

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx I felt like the photo club was such a wasted oppertunity! We could effectively have had Pokemon Snap 2 as a full fledged sub-game built into a main series title... Instead we got an incredibly bare bones feature that served almost no purpose beyond adding a little flavor to the game.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

ThanosReXXX

Morpheel wrote:

Apparently there's a bowling minigame in Breath of the Wild and I have never ever seen it in-game

Wait, WHAT?

Never knew or heard about that, but come to think of it, it's something that you might definitely expect from Nintendo, to hide fun stuff like that in their bigger titles.

@bimmy-lee I'm certainly hoping that they're still going to show us something nice, because all this isn't really good for my ticker. Too much tension and frustration...

You know, from as far as I've got to know you (as far as you can really get to know anyone online), I'd suspect you to actually be crazy enough to do catch a plane to watch a sports match. Well, crazy... not entirely, because this time, it's a world championship, and that's something that many of us can only witness a small handful of times, or maybe even only once in a lifetime.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx Well it was out in the Midwest, and that house had both the parlor and residence in it. It sounds like it was interesting, for sure. Between the family businesses and certain unsavory characters moving from New York to Vegas, there’s no shortage of interesting tales.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bimmy-lee

@HobbitGamer - Absolutely, I know I’ve seen the first two multiple times. The Tall Man freaked me out when I was a kid. I think my wife and I binged the first three many years ago too. I like a bunch of Don Coscarelli’s movies. I’m in for any horror set around a funeral home, graveyard, or morgue featuring reanimation. You’re a fan as well? Those are cult classics. I recently streamed a decent movie on Netflix, The Autopsy of Jane Doe. Jane isn’t as she appears. Things don’t go well.

@ThanosReXXX - Well, you’ve correctly deduced I’m crazy enough to do it, but it would need to be an alternate universe me with no young kid responsibilities. Since Amsterdam is a place I definitely plan to visit, why not during the World Cup, and why not watch the finals with the almighty Thanos? When it’s all over, and we’re laying on a cold slab, it’s all about the experiences we had. I want my friends and family to laugh, tell stories, shake their heads, and wonder how I made it to the age I made it to.

bimmy-lee

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Anti-Matter

Check this out.
Untitled
LOL 🤣🤣🤣
I found that sign on the road, near of the road maintenance project this evening.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

@TheAwesomeBowser
Oh, my....

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - What does the sign say, “Slow down and protect the workers”?

bimmy-lee

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
Translate:
Slow down, dude (bro there was mean brother)
There is a drainage project.

But the funny part, it used SlowBro as the sentence of "Slow down, dude" 🤣🤣🤣

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :

RedderRugfish

@NorseGamerTommy Make a designated Gamecube thread then. I'd talk in it.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - Ha, I see, that’s a nice little pun then. Thanks for sharing and translating!

bimmy-lee

HobbitGamer

@bimmy-lee Adore them. An iconic phrase “You played a good game, booooy”. I’ve got Jane Doe on my list, glad to hear it was good.
@Anti-Matter That sign is funny!

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bimmy-lee

@HobbitGamer - Ha, yep, great movies. I haven’t seen the later stuff, just the first three. I grew up in a really small town, but we had a vhs rental store with a tiny arcade. One of my weekly activities was to browse the box covers in the horror section. The Tall Man haunted my dreams before I ever even saw the movie. Jane Doe is pretty decent, but I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. Us horror folk have to endure a lot of mediocre to bad just to find something decent. Then, every once in a while, something like Hereditary comes along and makes it all worthwhile.

Edit - The Serpent and the Rainbow is a good voodoo zombie flick, bet you’ve seen it though. If not, you’ll have to find it on dvd, I’ve never seen it available streaming.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

bimmy-lee

Morpheel

That’s an awesome use of slowbro

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

bimmy-lee wrote:

I want my friends and family to laugh, tell stories, shake their heads, and wonder how I made it to the age I made it to.

@bimmy-lee Don't we all?
Sounds like a plan, though. And we can always see what we can do about those kids. Maybe send them to the Amsterdam Zoo to spend a nice, quiet day with mom, and then the men can go about their (beer) business...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@NorseGamerTommy @RedderRugfish I'd be up for some GameCube discussions as well, so count me in.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Ninfan

@NorseGamerTommy my fav console ever was gamecube if you start one I will follow it. Irony think there was ever better games on any console

Ninfan

3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

bimmy-lee

@ThanosReXXX - My wife and I have talked about flying across the pond when we get them to an age where they can spend a week to 10 days with family while we’re gone. We have a lot of places we want to take them, but I think a European vacation will be adults only, at least the first trip. We’re still years away. She could drink us under the table though if push comes to shove. We’re a five minute walk through a park from our zoo, it’s a really nice one. We get a family pass every year. I think they think every kid goes to the zoo multiple times a week. When I was a kid, I was lucky to go once a summer.

bimmy-lee

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic