5 Octopath traveler
6 Lufia II
7 super mario world
8 bravely default
9 pikmin 2
10 Diddy kong racing

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

RedderRugfish

@ThanosReXXX Was referring to the deleted comment you were talking about.

And yeah, I Ninja is a good game. Bought it on a whim for Xbox when I found it at a garage sale, and was pleasantly surprised by it.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - I love Chicago. I know quite a few people there. Haven’t been in a while, but I’ll let you know the next time I’m around. Daniel Bryan has been back for a year or two. He’s working an incredible vegan/eco warrior heel gimmick right now. He’s preposterously smug. Love it. Honestly, my rasslin viewing was cut down by probably 75% when my youngest was born, and he’s almost three. I make time when I can, but it’s not a weekly event for me anymore.

My WiiU is still plugged in, and every time I see the yellow light, I’m tempted to fire it up and see if the King of Cards DLC is downloading. I don’t even know if it’s coming to the WiiU, but if it does, I’ll play it and finally put that thing back in the box.

bimmy-lee

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Heavyarms55

My Wii U is still plugged in too, but I haven't used it in weeks. I spend 90% of my video game time on my Switch. Even though I have my Wii U, PS4, and PS3 all still plugged in. And my old PC with its disturbingly large backlog of Steam games I always tell myself I will get to... someday.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature Oh, it’s total junk. I didn’t even enjoy having it on while I cooked. The only similarities are “Barb” and Johnny existing.
And yeah, I’m probably going to nab Graveyard 😂
@Octane All of them were Thanos 😛

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Heavyarms55

You know, I still weirdly wish the Switch could function as a game-pad for Wii U. Like, that would be silly and stuff, but the Switch is so much more comfortable to hold than the game pad for me at this point. Not to mention the screen is way better than the Game Pad.

Feel free to add me

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee yea just let me know. I should probabaly get back into to wwe. Always a good time. I actually got a Wii u about 7-8 months ago refurb'd so I play on it quite often. My copy of treasure trove is on switch. And let me tell you, i just hope it(KoC) doesn't drop in September with everything else. June July even early August ok. I doubt it'll be delayed into October but who knows. I just want some more shovel knight.

Going back to the messenger, when's dlc dropping again? Thought it was real soon

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@HobbitGamer ah Well, you tried right? lol Yea graveyard keeper looks like something I'll grab soon if not, right around Halloween.
@Heavyarms55 I'm with you. I wish I could control the tv with my switch. That wouldve been a nice touch

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

I intend to get back to my small remaining Wii U backlog once I get done with Kirby on the SNES Classic. Finally unlocked Milky Way Wishes yesterday. 😁 Thing is, I kinda want to move on to Steamworld Collection.....

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun (post-game), Yoshi's Island (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

SheldonRandoms

I was considering revving up my Wii U to play Mighty No. Pizza on it's 3rd anniversary of release, but then I remembered that I still have scars on my leg since I was one of many who backed such a mediocre pizza.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RedderRugfish

I'm still toying with the idea of buying a Wii U for Monster Hunter 3U. It'll probably never happen though unless I find one cheap.

@SheldonRandoms I remember that flipnote in your avatar

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

SheldonRandoms

@RedderRugfish I remember that flipnote taking FOREVER to rev up, lol. It's the reason why I stuck with just using traditional sprites for flipnotes since.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Heavyarms55

@NintendoByNature Doesn't the Switch have a feature where you can turn the TV on and off along with it? I feel like I messed with that a bit when I first got it. But I could just be remembering wrong.

Feel free to add me

DenDen

Get my copy of ffx and ffx-2 today.
Backlog is getting insane on my switch now lol.
How are you all handeling it?

Top 10 games
1 secret of mana
2 majoras mask
3 breath of the Wild
4 final fantasy 9
5 Octopath traveler
6 Lufia II
7 super mario world
8 bravely default
9 pikmin 2
10 Diddy kong racing

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Anti-Matter

@DenDen
Well...
I played my games depend on my mood.
My mood will lead me the hype and focus which games i will finish.
I still have a lot of neglected backlogs due to lost the appetite for some games with little hype. 😅

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Matthew010

@Heavyarms55 Yes - whenever I turn my Switch on (in the dock, obviously) the TV turns on with it. I can't remember turning it on, but I must've done.

Matthew010

Heavyarms55

I was looking at the VC selection on Wii U for some reason, and no joke, if that exact library were ported to Switch right now, I'd buy like $200+ worth of games right now. Maybe more. But going back to that low resolution screen and the bulky gamepad... just feels like such a downgrade.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Feel free to add me

Zuljaras

@Matthew010 I wondered by the exact same thing. My PS4 and Xbox One doe snot do that but my Switch turns on the TV.

I want my other consoles to do that as well

Zuljaras

HobbitGamer

@Zuljaras XB1 does have a setting for it, I can’t remember the exact name, but it’s in the settings menu.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic