General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Showing 3,181 to 3,200 of 10,398

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

3,181. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

CountWavula wrote:

It's funny, i could get the PS4 for christmas if i wanted to. But do i need it? Not a chance in hot dog hell. I'd rather get a slew of Wii U & 3DS games to make up for my reDUCKulous 1 year Wii U absence. :P I will only buy a PS4 if i see the following titles get a release > ;)

Power Stone 3, Resident Evil ReBoot(Starring Barry Burton in a bikini), Viewtiful Joe 3, Mega Man 'something/exclusive', Tomba 3, Klonoa 3 and a Silent Hill sequel developed by 'Team Silent'. Only then will I take the Sony-plunge into the souless depths of twin stick hell.

All of that is announced tommorow and than you'll be eating a Jill sandwhich. I'm a big flip flopper so i'm back on the Wii U/Xbox One train.

@CountWavula

what are your thoughts on the WIi U and the games on the systems already.

I'll let you know when i finally unbox my Wii U + NSMB. U, Nintendo Land & ZombiU early dec haha. I picked the Wii U up wayyy too early considering i've been a bit behind with the Wii, I'm still playing catch up..I wasn't ready for the Wii U, but you know how it is. It's near impossible for any nintendo fan to hold off on a shiny brand new nintendo console, it's tradition. I have gone hands on with the wii u game pad and i really like it! I've almost switched my tune in comparison to how i felt during it's underwhelming E3 unveiling.. It feels amazing in the hands, like a giant SNES controller combined with a 2nd screen which emulates ] a 2nd screen into the gaming world + more. :*

Have you picked one up yet? I think getting a pS3 at this point, would be too much. I can't keep up with this insane videogame jungle we currently live in. :P

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

3,182. Posted:

Nope but i'll be getting one for as my personal christmas gift, those are probably the games I'll be picking up as well, just switch ZombiU with wonderful 101 and a Wii U fit meter. Will probably jump for an Xbox One come February.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

3,183. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Nope but i'll be getting one for as my personal christmas gift, those are probably the games I'll be picking up as well, just switch ZombiU with wonderful 101 and a Wii U fit meter. Will probably jump for an Xbox One come February.

Looks like you and i will be Wii U'n this christmas december. :P And I know ZombiU may not be a survival horror masterpiece, but i'm very interested in the how it utlizes the gamepad, seems like one of the best titles to put it to use. I still need to play Pikmin 2 and Zelda OOT 3D so Pikmin 3 & Zelda WW HD will just have to wait. :* also, i see you've switched over to the one, i thought you were dead set on getting a PS4?

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

3,184. Posted:

I'm a flip flopper on the other console. Still not sure which one to get yet, I like the UI and launch games of the Xbox One better but PS4 will probably have the bigger launch tail. I guess i'm going to wait for VGX to see the reveals and what's what. Still might jump on the PS4 train due to Indie and retail JRPGs being on the system. The Wii U is the only system I know i'll be picking up.

re:ZombiU

I'll eventually pick the game up but right now I'm going to start replaying State of Decay when the DLC hits next month, that alongside season 2 of the walking dead starting I think I'll be zombie'd out come December. I think I might give monster hunter another try, it never grabbed me but playing on the bug screen might change my opinion.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,185. Posted:

So two years ago, we went to the store:

And now, we're late for a meeting:

:P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,186. Posted:

Okay guys, I'm loving this new avatar

so much!

:D
It's definitely my favorite of my avatars so far! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,187. Posted:

^looks good!

I've finally started Fire Emblem Awakening on Lunatic Difficulty..... and it's really Lunatic.... I got beat twice in the prologue....

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,188. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame: unfortunately, I don't think I'll ever get that game for one reason: I cannot stand the tiny feet! I played the demo, but I couldn't keep going because I couldn't stop looking at those stupid tiny feet! It bothers me to an insane degree - so much so that it ruins the experience for me. :(

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,189. Posted:

@Gioku I got used to it pretty fast(maybe because most levels have an enviroment that covers the feet :p )

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,190. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame: yeah, but like I said, I'm bothered a bit more than average by it. It really manages to get under my skin somehow. I had no idea that feet were so important until I tried this game and had this reaction!

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

3,191. Posted:

@Gusilverflame U died on level 1 on lunatic difficulty?
Heh, I can't wait to get this game.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

3,192. Posted:

ALL ABOARD FOR THE GOLDEN HYPE TRAIN FOR SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD FOR CHRISTMAS! CHHHOOO CHHOOOOOOO!!!!!

Untitled

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,193. Posted:

@mariobro4 I only died once, the other was Chrom who died :p but it's like most people say, the beggining is the hardest. with less units and getting Game Overs more easily(you can't lose a single unit in the prologue)
@Dark-Luigi Nintendo is really giving gold to the gamers! :D

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Musterd

3,194. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@GuSilverFlame: unfortunately, I don't think I'll ever get that game for one reason: I cannot stand the tiny feet! I played the demo, but I couldn't keep going because I couldn't stop looking at those stupid tiny feet! It bothers me to an insane degree - so much so that it ruins the experience for me. :(

I played the demo and it just wasn't my style. When I found out about the feet I knew I could NEVER get this game.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,195. Posted:

@Dark-Luigi: As much as I want that for Christmas, it's looking rather grim on my front... Everyone I talk to about wanting it (my Mom, etc.) basically tells me it ain't gonna happen. It's not a "we'll see" sort of deal, no: it's a "most likely not". Seems it's just too expensive for us right now. :'(

I guess I'll just have to settle for the (apparently tremendously outstanding) Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds... sigh...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

3,196. Posted:

@Gioku A Link Between Worlds?! You have nothing to worry about then! That game is the best thing to hit the 3DS since Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion, and Animal Crossing! :D

And what about Mario Party: Island Tour? That's a game I'm getting day one.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,197. Posted:

@Dark-Luigi: Yeah, I'll be getting that too! Not day one, but for Christmas probably. I did get Pokémon Y on launch day as an early birthday present, though! And I got Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D as an actual birthday present, lol. I guess I should look on the bright side at all the great games I have/can get rather than what I can't get.

...and I can still hope for a Wii U, too...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,198. Posted:

Dang, it's really windy here right now...
The gusts kinda shake everything, and I can hear the wind howling... o.o

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

3,199. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Dang, it's really windy here right now...
The gusts kinda shake everything, and I can hear the wind howling... o.o

It's like that around my parts too. Apparently a tornado touched down a few kilometres away from me the other day. A tornado in Sydney! Since when does that happen?!

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

3,200. Posted:

Yikes, i need to get on a proper sleeping pattern again but it feels next to impossible without heavy duty sleeping pills. I'm now waking up at 7:00pm and going to sleep at 11:00 in the afternoon. Waking up to darkness day after day can be pretty damn depressing! :P I'm champin!....Riibbit.

On another note, i watched SpringBreakers last night starring James Franco. I guess it was alright...sort of. I found it mindless and self indulgent in a few parts and the last 20 minutes really pissed me off. Spoiler > The way Alien bites the dust so quickly and how effortlessly those girls take everybody out was a bit ridiculous. :P Yeah, and don't give me that "It's ART, you don't understand it" hipster crap. I'm not a fan of the director or his work. Gummo was just nonsense, and quite possibly the most depressing movie i've ever seen.

On another note the Evil Dead remake is quite possibly the best remake to be spewed out of the 2000's. didn't think it was great, but it was good. They did pay it safe though with the makeup, looks great and everything but the deadites look like generic possessed zombies. oh, and i liked Mama aside from the whimsical fantasty-ish 'Del toro' ending. :P

Edited on by WaveBoy