Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,181 to 3,200 of 96,242

SheldonRandoms

I'm at work right now, and apparently somebody robbed a nearby chase bank, there's lots of police cars, dogs barking, and a helicopter flying around, this looks serious!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ketchupcat

Today I was shocked to find out that the anatomy of a squid is not, in fact, common knowledge... Sometimes I'm so smart I just get stupid.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Ketchupcat

I feel terrible... My dog wouldn't stop barking because she wanted to be fed, but it was more than 30 minutes before her dinner time. So I raised my voice at her, which finally made her stop barking. But now I'm sad because she seems to be scared of me... I went to pet her a little later to apologize and she recoiled at first.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

KingDunsparce

So, I've been back for a couple of days... We have spoiler tags now. That is phenomenal. Or it will be once I figure out how to work them. (While I was away, I realized how much time I waste lurking these forums... and now I'm back doing it again -_-) Accidentally just commented using my brother's account... Oops xD

Rockman_Chan wrote:

I accidentally kicked a lunch box into a girl's face

Not trying to be mean, but how did that happen?

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

Hello @CaptainCharlie! Nice to see you around again!

I tried to make an animated version of my avatar; and it turned out good:
Untitled
But when uploading it to NL... it got all screwed up. Hopefully I can get it working, 'cause I like this avatar a lot!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

@Gioku Heh, simple yet effective.
Try shrinking that picture into a smaller size until it works. It happened to me when I was doing the same animated picture
BTW. You used flash for that?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Captain_Toad

@My-Dark-Brother Heh, I don't know about Mario Party. Though yeah, Nov 22. is going to get heated.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

^wasn't begging in the forums against the rules?

back to the chit-chat, my internet's messed up and I'm having to use my smartphone as a router until it's fixed... why mobile internet has to be soooooo slow!?!?! on the bright side this time without internet allowed me to make some real progresss in MH3U but I guess it's about time for me to chose my speciality weapon I've been jumping from a type to other too often, I have too many weapons now...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Wow guys, the new case I got for my 3DS is so big that I can fit my 3DS in it while it's still in my old case (which was made for the DS lite)! So if I ever want it to be extra protected for some reason, I can use two cases at once, lol.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

this night as frightening.... 2A.M. I was there sleeping calm like any night when I suddenly heard 3 blasts, I thought "better not get up, those could be gunshots" and then I heard a "BZZZT" and was sure the blasts weren't gunshots and decided to open my window to look, a high tension wire had broken and put a car on fire. in a few minutes the car behind got on fire too, it was like looking at evil orange hellfire.... the firefighters took over 30 min to come even though the fire station is less than 3km away.... there was almost nothing left of either car and they got trapped on melted asphalt....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: Yeesh! I've seen a car after it had burned on the side of the highway once... it was on the way to the beach, which usually takes about 90 minutes to get to from my house, ended up taking closer to 3 hours due to the traffic jam the car fire caused...

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I never had seen orange fire mixed with electricity like that before it's frightening and it looks like it could explode any second(but won't, thankfully in real life cars rarely explode)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Wow! So I've officially made more posts by myself than all of the posts in this thread; this is the 3,221st post, and my post count is now up to 3,277! Isn't that somethin'?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic