Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 31,641 to 31,660 of 32,961

HobbitGamer

Does anyone have Stardew that’s used the online co-op before? I’m on a farming kick and restarted; hadn’t played it since the update.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Morpheel

I started an online farm to play with my brother but he simply never plays so I haven’t played much online

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

@HobbitGamer Oh my lord yes. And among humans I am probably one of the most routine loving people around. If I find some pattern I like, I will repeat myself for a long long time! The least 3 weekends I effectively did the same thing, shopping at the same stores on Friday, eating at the same sushi place, sleeping in on the weekend, playing video games most of Saturday, watching anime and playing more games on Sunday. If I have nothing I need to do to break up that routine, I find it sooooo easily to just keep doing it. Work Monday-Friday and that exact weekend. Repeat.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

Heavyarms55

@HobbitGamer @Morpheel I'd be interested in trying it co-op. I haven't had anyone to play on Switch with. Do you have discord so we could more easily chat and set up a time?

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

Tyranexx

Ugh. Bonkers, sucky, rainy Monday. Between leaving my phone at home half the day, technology hating me in general, and a ton of work insanity + adulting, I'm ready for bed. Heck, I didn't even eat supper until 8 PM here, which is pretty late for me.

@ThanosReXXX Precisely! It's made me wonder why I tried to listen to/watch the Treehouse segments live when possible, but there's definitely something fun about the former.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun (post-game), Yoshi's Island (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

ogo79

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@Anti-Matter Friendly hint: you don't need to change a meme, you should just use it. You're ruining it.
You're supposed to just use the line: "it's dangerous to go alone, take this" and nothing else. It's a Zelda reference:
Untitled
You don't have to make your own, [email protected] sentence of it. The whole point of memes is using them exactly as they are. Otherwise, doing it makes no sense whatsoever.

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HobbitGamer

@ogo79 Zorak, if you don’t stop doing that I’m going to blast Brak

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx Indeed. It's convenient that we can simply watch all the archived footage whenever we have the time and the appetite for it, but "being" at E3 live, even if it is only in digital form, is still pretty darn magical...

Even though some of the broadcasting hours were pretty much impossible over here, I've basically watched just about all of the presentations live as they happened, except for EA's and Square Enix's. So these are the only two that I watched after the fact.

@ogo79 I am now tempted to post a "take this" meme, with a picture of an automatic forum page upkeeper, so you can keep up to date with actuality, instead of responding to comments 5 or more pages back...

On a side note: I'm seriously taking into account that my efforts will be in vain regardless, because past occurrences have already clearly shown, that he never learns, much like with his weird habit of posting pictures of himself. Of course, that's just who he is, but it's a bit too much for my taste sometimes.

He's an okay guy, though, but he definitely has some weird quirks...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

RedderRugfish

It's dangerous to go alone!
Take this
Untitled

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

ThanosReXXX

@ReaderRagfish Too late, man. The Pride parade has already left the building...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Morpheel

As moderator I have the authority to start another parade.

Ok here it comes...

🕺🏻🌈👯‍♂️🎉🚶🏻‍♀️👯‍♀️🏃🏾‍♂️👭🏃🏿‍♀️🚶🏽‍♂️🎉💃🏽🕺🏻👬🕴🏻🌈🎉

Huh that was it? They didn’t even bring balloons!

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

It's dangerous to go alone!
Take this!
Untitled

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

ThanosReXXX

Oh, dear Lord...

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
Well, that was my version. 😆

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

bimmy-lee

Hey @ogo79 , you still doing that livestream for Games Done Slow where you’re playing all the Genesis Sonic games without ever running?

bimmy-lee

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Morpheel

Heavyarms55 wrote:

@HobbitGamer @Morpheel I'd be interested in trying it co-op. I haven't had anyone to play on Switch with. Do you have discord so we could more easily chat and set up a time?

I don't have discord but I'd certainly love to play online with you guys

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Morpheel

That's not a parade

Eh! My gameplay videos

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic