Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 31,621 to 31,640 of 36,717

ThanosReXXX

@ReaderRagfish Too late, man. The Pride parade has already left the building...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

StableInvadeel

As moderator I have the authority to start another parade.

Ok here it comes...

🕺🏻🌈👯‍♂️🎉🚶🏻‍♀️👯‍♀️🏃🏾‍♂️👭🏃🏿‍♀️🚶🏽‍♂️🎉💃🏽🕺🏻👬🕴🏻🌈🎉

Huh that was it? They didn’t even bring balloons!

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

It's dangerous to go alone!
Take this!
Untitled

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

ThanosReXXX

Oh, dear Lord...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
Well, that was my version. 😆

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

bimmy-lee

Hey @ogo79 , you still doing that livestream for Games Done Slow where you’re playing all the Genesis Sonic games without ever running?

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Tyranexx

@Morpheel

@ThanosReXXX Honestly, I think I would've preferred some of the broadcasting hours in parts of Europe (Other than the late ones you mentioned, though I would've skipped EA anyway). That way the events wouldn't have been interrupted by work. XD My schedule was quite interesting last week, but I managed to fit most of the presentations in that I wanted.

It's to the point where I'm now listening to/rewatching some of my favorite Treehouse segments at work. I'm almost dying for more Astral Chain and Luigi's Mansion footage now. XD

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Mega Man Battle Network 2 (Wii U VC), Metroid: Samus Returns

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx Well, in your case, I don't think watching live presentations at 2 or 3am would be very helpful, considering you'd probably have to do another 9 to 5 that same day...

I'd never watch them at work, though. Want to enjoy all of it in the comfort of my own home, so in that case,
I would just watch all of them later. Wouldn't want to be caught jumping up and cheering for some cool announcements, only to be laughed at by my co-workers...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

NEStalgia

@Morpheel It's parade-like. It's a festival. More importantly it has a balloon.

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@Tyranexx One can always count on family-friendly Disney to have entire sections tripping on acid.

OTOH this is precisely why the film remakes are a slap in the face to the classics.

NEStalgia

bimmy-lee

@NEStalgia - Can you imagine a live action Pinocchio? How could it not be a horror movie? Especially when a living puppet and a bunch of wayward youth slowly morph into donkeys as they drink and smoke on Pleasure Island. That sounds like a place Chucky would spend all his down time when not terrorizing Andy.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia "More importantly it has a balloon"

So do all these youths nowadays, who are addicted to nitrous oxide....

Although, come to think of it, that's exactly in line with Disney's acid-filled pink elephant trips, so who am I to judge?

NEStalgia

@bimmy-lee That sounds basically like a documentary of Woodstock.

@ThanosReXXX I thought the whole N2O abuse thing was so last decade? I always get squeamish I'm going to get raided someday as I actually do purchase N20 chargers for food use.... It probably looks suspicious but it's legitimately for creams, mouses, and geletainized dessert foams. Plus the things sound like ammo crates in shipping...

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic