Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 31,601 to 31,620 of 32,975

HobbitGamer

I try to be a courteous smoker. I don’t smoke around non smokers, never smoke indoors, only smoke if I can put my butt in something I can throw away myself. Just because it’s my vice doesn’t mean anyone else should have to deal with it 😂.
Meanwhile, I was watching Live PD and a car passenger flicked her cig ash right on a state trooper that was talking to her, completely oblivious. Ugh.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Luna_110

@HobbitGamer
I wish all smokers were like you! Keep it up!
There’s nothing worse than walking and having someone throw his cigarrete’s smoke in your face.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Anti-Matter

Phew...
Untitled
Untitled
My fourth time watching Aladdin 2019 movie.... again. 😅
Four time watching, still i like the movie. 😄
I still "cried" again to watch Genie turned into human for the final wish, but this time i almost dropped my tiny droplet of tears. Enough with the tears. 😅

Meanwhile...
I'm downloading some Expansion packs and Add On for my The Sims 4 PS4. After i got my brokenheart 💔 due to never ever been The Sims 4 on Nintendo Switch, i decided to add more contents since i'm pretty bored with plain Vanilla The Sims 4. 😔
At this moment... I think i have to keep my PS4 Slim and i tried to add with one PS4 game again to make my PS4 Slim worthy.

Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

NintendoByNature

Stupid question I didn't want to make a thread for as it'll require an easy answer I'm sure. Is skyward sword on wii u considered virtual console? If so, does it have save states? I never bought a digital Wii game on my Wii u yet

NintendoByNature

Morpheel

They don't really label them as anything besides just Wii games.

They behave just like wii games do in wii mode. No save states.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoByNature

See that's what's odd.. If you go on Nintendo's website some Wii games are listed as vc.. pikmin 2 and Kirby epic yarn but skyward sword isnt listed in the vc.. I just didn't know if anyone has tried to buy a Wii game on Wii u and tried doing save states

NintendoByNature

Morpheel

I have Metroid Prime and from what I remember, it's just a normal wii game with no extra options.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - I don’t know how SS was handled, but I was never happy with the way my VC games looked and played on the WiiU VC. The games I bought displayed very dark and muddy, with lag noticeable in quick twitch games. I’m thinking SS maybe escaped this by being a Wii port, but I don’t know. Might be worth looking into before you buy.

Happy Father’s Day by the way, and the same to anyone who considers themselves a father in any way.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

bimmy-lee

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Tyranexx

Happy Father's Day to those who are dads or father figures in here! 😁

@Heavyarms55 I don't get the littering aspect either when it comes to those. Them not using the ashtray was complete laziness. As for if someone is outside and there isn't a place to put them, I really don't think it's that hard to buy something to carry around that's non-flammable to put the used ends in until later.

Thankfully neither of my parents smoked. We had some next door neighbors as a kid who were very nice people, but I didn't like going to their house since they smoked like chimneys.

@CuteKidPit It's amazing how many cig filters I find in my yard when I'm out mowing or tending to my knockout roses. I don't smoke, but I do live right next to a busy highway. With how the road drains when it rains, I'm sure some filters get washed back into my yard. It's an annoyance that I can't do much about besides throw them away.

I occasionally find them in other parts of my yard too. There was evidence that the house has belonged to smokers more than once, so I'm sure that's where some of that is from.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun (post-game), Yoshi's Island (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee thanks bimmy!I appreciate the feedback. And happy father's day to you too. Have some fun and relax today. Same to all the father's out there

NintendoByNature

Morpheel

Oh that's right, happy fathers day to those of you who are fathers!

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

HobbitGamer

Yeah, what they said

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bimmy-lee

@HobbitGamer - Just saw your suggestion for the next Smash character, and Mister Rogers is a character I’d actually pay money to have. It makes me wonder how they could make a moveset that keeps in line with the character. He’d probably need to be a defensive character who can return projectiles with love and shut down opposing offenses with hugs and sincerity. His offensive moveset would be a problem, but I think Nintendo could figure it out.

bimmy-lee

HobbitGamer

@bimmy-lee He could use his Vietnam weapons.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

RedderRugfish

Luna_110 wrote:

I wish all smokers were like you! Keep it up!

I think "keep it up" is not really something you say in regards to a smoking habit

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Heavyarms55

@CuteKidPit Oh they aren't? That's news to me. #TheMoreYouKnow

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

bimmy-lee

@HobbitGamer - Ha, well, in the documentary Won’t You Be My Neighbor, his wife shoots that down as urban legend, but it’s still fun to think about. There’s a famous episode of The Simpsons where Bart discovers a hidden treasure trove in the comic book shop, and one of the things he finds is a roll of film titled “Mister Rogers Drunk”. We don’t get to see the footage, but we get the audio of him yelling, “Whadd’ya mean I can’t take my sweater off, I’m HOT!” Priceless.

bimmy-lee

Luna_110

@ReaderRagfish
I mean, keep up with the good habits regarding not imposing on others, hahaha.
And while it would be ideal for people to not smoke, some people just can’t live with it. My grandma smoked right up to the end - she was quite unhappy if she didn’t have her cigarettes!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Heavyarms55

@Luna_110 I mean, it is an addiction, not a habit. Withdrawal is really nasty. When my parents quit they were... in less than a good mood. My mother ultimately gave up and started back up, that was a huge can of worms because she hid it from my father and me. Of course we found out. I was still pretty young so I couldn't really say much, aside from not being willing to lie if Dad asked about it.

But I digress, addictions like that are really hard to break because your body grows to physically crave it. There are chemical things going on that make you want it that are stronger than normal cravings. I am perfectly willing to admit I am addicted to caffeine. I get nasty headaches if I go more than a day without any.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic