Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,161 to 3,180 of 96,526

Ketchupcat

Gioku wrote:

So the girl I like gave me a cookie today... do you guys suppose that's a good sign?

Untitled
Seriously though, I'm romantically oblivious to a point where it's probably hilarious. So I dunno.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

shingi_70

CountWavula wrote:

It's funny, i could get the PS4 for christmas if i wanted to. But do i need it? Not a chance in hot dog hell. I'd rather get a slew of Wii U & 3DS games to make up for my reDUCKulous 1 year Wii U absence. I will only buy a PS4 if i see the following titles get a release >

Power Stone 3, Resident Evil ReBoot(Starring Barry Burton in a bikini), Viewtiful Joe 3, Mega Man 'something/exclusive', Tomba 3, Klonoa 3 and a Silent Hill sequel developed by 'Team Silent'. Only then will I take the Sony-plunge into the souless depths of twin stick hell.

All of that is announced tommorow and than you'll be eating a Jill sandwhich. I'm a big flip flopper so i'm back on the Wii U/Xbox One train.

@CountWavula

what are your thoughts on the WIi U and the games on the systems already.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Nope but i'll be getting one for as my personal christmas gift, those are probably the games I'll be picking up as well, just switch ZombiU with wonderful 101 and a Wii U fit meter. Will probably jump for an Xbox One come February.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

I'm a flip flopper on the other console. Still not sure which one to get yet, I like the UI and launch games of the Xbox One better but PS4 will probably have the bigger launch tail. I guess i'm going to wait for VGX to see the reveals and what's what. Still might jump on the PS4 train due to Indie and retail JRPGs being on the system. The Wii U is the only system I know i'll be picking up.

re:ZombiU

I'll eventually pick the game up but right now I'm going to start replaying State of Decay when the DLC hits next month, that alongside season 2 of the walking dead starting I think I'll be zombie'd out come December. I think I might give monster hunter another try, it never grabbed me but playing on the bug screen might change my opinion.

WAT!

sugarpixel

Okay guys, I'm loving this new avatar

so much!

It's definitely my favorite of my avatars so far!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

^looks good!

I've finally started Fire Emblem Awakening on Lunatic Difficulty..... and it's really Lunatic.... I got beat twice in the prologue....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: unfortunately, I don't think I'll ever get that game for one reason: I cannot stand the tiny feet! I played the demo, but I couldn't keep going because I couldn't stop looking at those stupid tiny feet! It bothers me to an insane degree - so much so that it ruins the experience for me.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I got used to it pretty fast(maybe because most levels have an enviroment that covers the feet )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: yeah, but like I said, I'm bothered a bit more than average by it. It really manages to get under my skin somehow. I had no idea that feet were so important until I tried this game and had this reaction!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Captain_Toad

@Gusilverflame U died on level 1 on lunatic difficulty?
Heh, I can't wait to get this game.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

@mariobro4 I only died once, the other was Chrom who died but it's like most people say, the beggining is the hardest. with less units and getting Game Overs more easily(you can't lose a single unit in the prologue)
@Dark-Luigi Nintendo is really giving gold to the gamers!

my Backloggery

Ketchupcat

Gioku wrote:

@GuSilverFlame: unfortunately, I don't think I'll ever get that game for one reason: I cannot stand the tiny feet! I played the demo, but I couldn't keep going because I couldn't stop looking at those stupid tiny feet! It bothers me to an insane degree - so much so that it ruins the experience for me.

I played the demo and it just wasn't my style. When I found out about the feet I knew I could NEVER get this game.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: As much as I want that for Christmas, it's looking rather grim on my front... Everyone I talk to about wanting it (my Mom, etc.) basically tells me it ain't gonna happen. It's not a "we'll see" sort of deal, no: it's a "most likely not". Seems it's just too expensive for us right now.

I guess I'll just have to settle for the (apparently tremendously outstanding) Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds... sigh...

Dark-Luigi

@Gioku A Link Between Worlds?! You have nothing to worry about then! That game is the best thing to hit the 3DS since Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion, and Animal Crossing!

And what about Mario Party: Island Tour? That's a game I'm getting day one.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: Yeah, I'll be getting that too! Not day one, but for Christmas probably. I did get Pokémon Y on launch day as an early birthday present, though! And I got Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D as an actual birthday present, lol. I guess I should look on the bright side at all the great games I have/can get rather than what I can't get.

...and I can still hope for a Wii U, too...

sugarpixel

Dang, it's really windy here right now...
The gusts kinda shake everything, and I can hear the wind howling... o.o

Magikarp3

Gioku wrote:

Dang, it's really windy here right now...
The gusts kinda shake everything, and I can hear the wind howling... o.o

It's like that around my parts too. Apparently a tornado touched down a few kilometres away from me the other day. A tornado in Sydney! Since when does that happen?!

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic