Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,141 to 3,160 of 96,470

sugarpixel

Handheld gaming does not bother me at all! ...possibly because it's been my primary mode of playing games for about 8 years now! I'm very used to it.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

bump
well.... today was a disappointing day for me.... time to go sleep... meet you guys tomorrow if I feel better!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Ketchupcat

Hey everyone, I'm back from wherever I was and I never told anyone I left, because I didn't really leave, but... uh...
It's your birthday?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Here's your present.
Untitled

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

sugarpixel

Thanks everyone! I had a great birthday! I got one game; Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D! It's AWESOME! And I got enough money to buy a couple more games!

Got a comfy Mario pillow; a cool jacket with video game memes ("the cake is a lie", "it's dangerous to go alone", "all your base are belong to us", etc.), a snazzy new 3DS case, and some other various doodads.

All in all, I had a great day! And my Animal Crossing neighbors threw a party for me, too!

Thanks everyone!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Auracle

@Gioku - I know I'm a bit late, but... Happy Birthday~

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

@CountWavula get a modded XL with more brightness and no warranty!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@CountWavula I know what you mean the XL looks a little weird that's why I'm keeping my Aquablue 3DS! though I'd like if it was more comfortable, if I wasn't used to my DS Lite(that hurt my hand a lot in the beggining) I wouldn't be able to play more than a few minutes on my 3DS!

edit: on another topic I just noticed how Ganon in Wind Waker looks like Tao En(from Shaman King):
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

yeah and here I was thinking that would be only the Japanese name
talking about japan they will be the last region to get A Link Between Worlds I can't believe it! O.o
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_A_Link_Betw...

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

So the girl I like gave me a cookie today... do you guys suppose that's a good sign?

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Survey says...............probably.
.Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Haha! Nah, it wasn't a 1up Cookie, unfortunately. Just an ordinary chocolate chip one.

She also drew me a picture (of Espurr) the other day. Seems I'm on the right track, huh?

OptometristLime

@CountWavula

Hmm it might be worth depriving you, just to see your pin-prick parallelogram tears.

I'll have a camcorder on hand, just in case!
And cake, for when we tire of tragedy.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic