Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 30,781 to 30,800 of 96,526

ThanosReXXX

@Octane You were gone?
@HobbitGamer I won't hold it against you...
Yep, the day is better. It always is. Sometimes it's harder to get over a really crappy day or moment, but I always try to see the new day as a clean slate, so out with the old and all that...
(and to be honest: couldn't have gotten much worse than yesterday, so it was always going to be better anyway)

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX Hey that’s the only reasonable way to see it. Glad to hear it, dood!
Oh and yes, that repair quote was about $30 cheaper than I had planned. And they’re going to bring up the fluid level to spec at no extra charge. That’s great, since a quart of the very specific fluid is about $8 and the case holds 12 quarts at full.
Sounds like I’ll be getting Red Faction today after all 😁

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Octane

@HobbitGamer @ThanosReXXX Secret mission. I may have infiltrated Nintendo HQ and found a working copy of Pikmin 4, but that's all I can say for the moment.

Octane

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Sounds like you got a REALLY good deal, then. Congrats.
And yes, it IS the only reasonable way to see it. Keyword: reasonable.
Emotional states do tend to get in the way of that sometimes...
That's why I decided to stay away for the remainder of yesterday evening, because the conversation's topic was kinda getting to me. Totally illogical in hindsight, because I wasn't really that invested in it, but yeah...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@Octane Oh, man. You shouldn't be playing with people's emotions like that. I already had one bad day too much this week...

Octane

@ThanosReXXX I was going to say; but it's only Monday, but then I realised it's already Tuesday...

Octane

NintendoByNature

@ThanosReXXX I was just having some fun with ya. Trying to cheer you up since i knew you were having a rough day! Even if if was spolied it wouldn't have bothered me. Never really cared on that front. But I hope you're having a better day today than yesterday 😉.

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

@NintendoByNature I am, I am. And thanks for giving a f...

ThanosReXXX

@Octane That must have been some Monday, then, if you're already that screwed up that you don't know what day of the week it is anymore...

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX It’s probably due to the time dilation field that surrounded the Pikmin 4 copy. Pretty soon @Octane will get the time shakes.

It’s a great deal. That Tran fluid is one of only two things that have to be a the dodge Mopar brand in order to not gunk up. Regular off the shelf would be half the price, but with a 20-year vehicle I’ll pay it rather than replace an auto transmission. The other mopar is just the timing belt, so $25 instead of $13.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Octane

@ThanosReXXX More like the entire weekend. Got to see Muse, went to a festival in Belgium, and I've been in the car for over 4 hours on Monday after four days of sun burns, drinking, and sweating. I currently feel like I've been ran over by a car, but it was all worth it.

@HobbitGamer That's how Pikmin 4 exists and doesn't exist at the same time.

Octane

Anti-Matter

Untitled

LOL
I got "My Little Pony" from Override Mech City Brawl. 🤣
Btw, it was Stardust as that mecha name.

Anti-Matter

Ninfan

@Heavyarms55 yeah a television station about computer games . Like one i can subscribe too

Ninfan

Tyranexx

@ThanosReXXX Fair enough! I'm down for some good food too.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer " ...but with a 20-year vehicle I’ll pay it rather than replace an auto transmission."

Yeah, better safe than sorry, right?

Octane wrote:

@HobbitGamer That's how Pikmin 4 exists and doesn't exist at the same time.

Pikmin 4 is Schrodinger's cat???

As for the rest: not feeling sorry for you, if you're suffering from a self-induced hangover...

@Tyranexx Oh, not to worry: the Dutch are real food lovers, and they offer just about any dish from any country over here, including appetizers/entrees and deserts.

@Ninfan Does it have to be a Japanese gaming channel? The best gaming channel that we've ever had over here, is Ginx TV. Unfortunately, the parent company of said channel left the Benelux, and as such, the channel was removed from my TV bundle, but it was one of the best I ever had, if not THE best. And it's 24 hour gaming TV, so if you can get it over there, it's well worth investigating. And they also have a website and YouTube channel, so you could also subscribe to those, if it's to your liking.

https://ginx.tv/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKw1Zh2KWkmgOC4FhIH1QOw

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee Are you keeping tabs on team USA?
The match against England started only 20 minutes ago, and already both teams have scored (US first, within the space of 10 minutes), so currently, it's 1-1.

ThanosReXXX

@Ninfan Too many channels to list, but I'm in the Netherlands, so it wouldn't be very useful for you either.
But, if you're interested regardless, then you can see a list of all the channels here:
https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&...

Ginx TV is British, by the way, so originally from around your area. Nowadays they only do eSports, as I just found out, but their YouTube channel does still feature a lot of their old shows, and I do believe that they still do a show called "The First Hour", in which they play the first hour of various games.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic