Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 30,661 to 30,680 of 96,490

LuigibrineTheGreat

Got Mario Maker 2 today, already finished story mode!

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

NintendoByNature

I played the first level. Much to my surprise I'm enjoying creating more than I thought I would. I enjoy playing everyones level from NL honestly

NintendoByNature

Heavyarms55

Just bought an original Nintendo DS game for the first time in lord knows how many years. When did Black and White 2 come out? I think those were the last DS titles I bought.

Anyway, picked up Chrono Trigger for the DS because of how much I have been enjoying watching Chuggaconroy's LP of it. I almost didn't watch the LP because I kind of figured if I did, I'd end up buying the game, and my backlog doesn't need more competition.

And yet, this weekend alone, I got Mario Maker 2, Super Neptunia RPG, Chrono Trigger and Nekopara Volume 3.

Why am I wasting time talking to you guys?! I need to get back to gaming! lol

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

DenDen

Heavyarms55 wrote:

Just bought an original Nintendo DS game for the first time in lord knows how many years. When did Black and White 2 come out? I think those were the last DS titles I bought.

Chrono trigger is easly one of the best rpg's ever made, talking about my point of view I like the SNES version more but that could also be nostalgia.
I hope your going to enjoy your playthrough as much as I did years ago!!

Anyway, picked up Chrono Trigger for the DS because of how much I have been enjoying watching Chuggaconroy's LP of it. I almost didn't watch the LP because I kind of figured if I did, I'd end up buying the game, and my backlog doesn't need more competition.

And yet, this weekend alone, I got Mario Maker 2, Super Neptunia RPG, Chrono Trigger and Nekopara Volume 3.

Why am I wasting time talking to you guys?! I need to get back to gaming! lol

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

HobbitGamer

@Heavyarms55 I adore Chrono Trigger. Magus’ theme is one of my fav SNES tracks. All the music is great, but that just has something about it.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

TheAwesomeBowser

Got the Kaptain K. Rool Spirit today; that's my first Legend class. Also passed the 500 Spirit milestone today which although to completionists seems laughable is pretty big for me.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

ThanosReXXX

@DenDen ???

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

DenDen

@ThanosReXXX
Something went wrong with writing I guess lol my Chrono trigger is easly one of the best rpg's ever made, talking about my point of view I like the SNES version more but that could also be nostalgia.
I hope your going to enjoy your playthrough as much as I did years ago!!

Went into the quote lol

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

ThanosReXXX

@DenDen I was already wondering why you just quoted without adding anything underneath, but I missed the extra bit of text in the quote itself...

You can edit it, by adding more quote ends and beginnings in between, in the exact places where you'd want them:

quote beginning: [ quote ]
quote ending: [ / quote ]
(obviously without all the spaces in between, to make them work)

Well, gotta go now: have to watch the Oranje girls beat the Italians...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Heavyarms55

@HobbitGamer I'll keep that in mind when I play it!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

the_shpydar

Infinity War and Endgame would have been very different if Squirrel Girl was involved ...

Untitled

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

ThanosReXXX

@the_shpydar There's no visible picture. You might wanna start using PostImage, it's a far better image uploader.

the_shpydar

Weird. It shows up fine for me. It seems that with Imgur, on some boards it only shows up if the user/viewer is also an Imgur user

Take two:
Untitled
(did that work? lol)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

ThanosReXXX

@the_shpydar Yup. Visible now.
EDIT:
And those tiny niggles when using Imgur, is exactly why I use PostImage. Never had any problems with that uploader.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee So, it's in the bag: match over, crushed the Italians and their highly annoying play style with 2-0.
And alongside winning a ticket for the semi-finals, they also got themselves a ticket to the next Olympics, due to them being one of just three European teams left, and there were only three tickets to win.

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee Haha, thanks. Although that's more something that you'd say before a match starts.
After a good result, it's "gefeliciteerd", which is the Dutch version of congrats.

Eel

Haha I bought Lego Lord of the Rings for the DS.

Simply because I wanted to see them in their most primitive 3D form.

I'm not disappointed, it's quite the experience.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic