Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,061 to 3,080 of 96,243

WinterWarm

@GuSilverFlame Oh, okay. Thanks. Well, I've been playing pretty regularly. Mercenaries is sooo amazing.

@Gioku Nice avatar, man! Rosalina is awesome.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: I've been playing Mario & Luigi: Dream Team lately; it is, as I expected, about a 40 hour game! I got it October 12th (same day I got Pokémon Y), and I'm just now close to beating it! For comparison, I beat Pokémon Y within about three days...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Dark-Luigi

Say, I've been thinking. You guys know how in Mario galaxy games they have creative galaxies right? Well, I was thinking of making bio's of how you all should be kings/queens or rulers of each galaxy planet!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku Dream Team looks great hope to get it someday... this year my wishlist only piled up more and more titles... for each retail game I got there were about other 3-5 games I wanted.... hope next year things get slower(at least when it comes to games of my interest)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Just spent about an hour reading through the posts from October... ah, this thread is so great!

Also, my profile already says I'm 17, although my birthday isn't for four days still... jumping the gun a bit, I guess.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

To celebrate the upcoming release of 3D World, I've made Captain Toad with his 3D world gear.

What do you guys think?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

Today marks the 0nE year anniversary that I joined Nintendo Life, time to celebrate with chocolate bacon on a stick, and if you buy a dozen in this special offer, then you get a free pair of rainbow socks.

Cause wynaut?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

^ @SheldonRandoms, that is the best thing anyone haz ever said!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Oh wait, we can't forget #155, Cyndaquil!
Untitled

Also, congrats, @SheldonRandoms! My two-year joining-Nintendolife anniversary is coming up on February 20th... but even sooner, my Birthday is coming November 14th! ...and for some reason, my profile already says I'm 17... >.>

Mickey

@SheldonRandoms Happy "OnE" year anniversary, Anthony! You, my first friend here on Nintendo Life, have my eternal gratitude for putting up with my early antics. I wish you the best!

@Gioku Just checked and my profile says I'm older too! Weird...

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Dark-Luigi

Just want to say that I got SMG2, well more like rent due to I only can keep it for a a week or two.
But whatever, let me just say that this is one of the greatest mario games ever made! With 64, 3D Land and World at a close second. If not, the best game(s) ever!

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

GuSolarFlare

@SheldonRandoms happy NL joining Birthday!
@Dark-Luigi it's a little late but here's my new SM3DW avatar!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi thanks! I must tell I liked this one more than I expected I would before making!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: Nice avatar! It's kinda hard to read the text at the top, though... I just now figured out that it says "ONE - UP"... maybe consider filling in the inside of the text instead of leaving it transparent?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic