Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 29,621 to 29,640 of 96,481

Heavyarms55

@Morpheel One of my favorite professors in college told us a story once of when he was too sick to work. When his colleagues told him he should come in to fill out the time off paper he just sent them a picture of grumpy cat and ignored them the rest of the day. Mad Respect!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

bimmy-lee

@HobbitGamer - Probably the most stable structure on which you could get an autograph other than maybe a cockroach. A pack of cellophane wrapped Twinkies could survive thousands of years. The sharpie ink will turn to dust and blow away long before the plastic disintegrates or the twinkies actually rot.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

HobbitGamer

@bimmy-lee Maybe Hostess actually creates all of Nintendo’s stability updates?

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SheldonRandoms

I had grilled cheese (free of pineapple) not too long ago, while I was eating it, suddenly remembered Elmer Fudd's "grilled cheese if you please" song from the Looney Tunes show, ???, revs up more grilled cheese since I was having it with soup.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

I'm getting Zombieland flashbacks from the Twinkie reference. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Heavyarms55

@Morpheel Yeah, me too.

SheldonRandoms

Twinkies are good to have in a zombie apocalypse since they never expire, thus they will forever be good to eat. Survivors keep going to locations just full of zombies like the mall or a funfair, when they should really head towards a Twinkie factory, those places could survive a nuclear holocaust. The biggest threat to the Twinkies was bankruptcy, however even then, that couldn't stop the Twinkies.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GreenJeans

@rjejr nahhh just something random to say. Don't worry there's nothing to be afraid of at all.

GreenJeans

HobbitGamer

When I worked for GameStop back in the day, there was a running joke in the distric that any store I went to had to have a zombie apocalypse plan. The best was at a store that shared a wall with Office Depot. The plan was to pull the gate, lock the back bar, and use the ceiling to get into Office Depot and secure it. The GameStop itself would be a fall back, and the furniture and paper in Office Depot would allow for fire. Plus, all the peanut butter stuffed pretzels and water for a while.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

All i got outta this was Zombies and Twinkies confirmed for smash..

NintendoByNature

Heavyarms55

@HobbitGamer That just reminds me of The Day After Tomorrow where they smash open a vending machine and someone says how they wont last long on pretzels and m&ms. lol

HobbitGamer

Hey cool, the Assassin's Creed movie is on the FX website. The work day is less quiet now

#MudStrongs

Anti-Matter

I feel really really tired after playing 32 DDR songs by total from Dance Dance Revolution Ace Arcade. 😩
Just look how many kcal i had burn.
Untitled
It was more than 770 kcal.

Anti-Matter

bimmy-lee

I have the day off to spend with my kids. We went out for a big breakfast. It’s a beautiful, sunny, cool spring day, so naturally I chose the most dad activity ever; a dark arcade. We played Mario Kart, and my daughter beat both the bots. We also had fun with Rabbids, Space Invaders, and Jurassic Park light gun games. My daughter cried when we didn’t have enough tickets for a plastic ninja sword. The Ghostbusters theme came on the radio on the way home. It was a great morning. Thank goodness for nap time. I think I’ll pour a Stone Tangerine Express IPA, and head outdoors to do some sitting and drinking.

limby-bee was a jerk.

NEStalgia

@bimmy-lee "My daughter cried when we didn’t have enough tickets for a plastic ninja sword. " I do that all the time.

NEStalgia

bimmy-lee

@NEStalgia - Don’t feel bad, it was a really cool ninja sword. By my calculations, at the rate we were accruing tickets (because I wasn’t able to play Skee Ball while wrangling two kids), I would have needed to spend another $40-50 to get the sword. People have cried over much less. There are people crying right this very second under the My Nintendo article because the 10% discount they’d never activate isn’t for a game they actually wanted.

limby-bee was a jerk.

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Man, the mental image of you that I'm putting together is getting stranger all the time...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic