Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 29,601 to 29,620 of 32,886

HobbitGamer

HAHAHA That sounds hilarious!! Animals are just as dumb as people!

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Morpheel

It was. Poor Veruca at least ended up finding the treat after bouncing back from the embarrassment.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

We had quite a few outdoor cats growing up (barn cats). They'd often hang out around the back porch where the grill was. They could smell the meat obviously, so every time you'd go out there, you'd have to wade through a minefield of fur, guilt-wrenching stares, and "Meeeeooooowwwww, we're deprived!" (Trust me, they weren't deprived; quite the opposite! XD)

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun (post-game), Yoshi's Island (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

NintendoByNature

Nothing amps me up like watching some bloodsport. Make me wana go out and roundhouse people at Wal-Mart

NintendoByNature

Morpheel

Oh yeah, my cat goes straight to his plate whenever I so much step outside.

It’s like he expects me to feed him 40 times a day.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

If they suspected you were outside to feed them, they'd run to the door to the secure outbuilding where we stored their food. If you went out there for something else, you also had to deal with the guilt + cat minefield. Some of the braver ones would even try to force themselves inside and explore; this wasn't ideal though as there was mouse bait in there.

Trust me, besides their normal food, they received a vast majority of the table scraps (barring stuff they aren't supposed to eat). They'd eat about anything that wasn't a fruit or vegetable.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun (post-game), Yoshi's Island (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Morpheel

Haha, mine is quite calm. I even leave his bag of food near his eating area, it would be easy for him to gain access to the precious food and binge on it like the fat cat he aspires to be, but he doesn’t really seem to want it unless it’s in the plate.

I try to give him scraps when we eat meats and stuff. But he’s quite happy eating the dry food... Unlike the dogs...

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Vinny

Watched Endgame tonight
It was freaking wild, there were some scenes where people were clapping and stuff.
The story was great, the action scenes were amazing and the jokes were very funny.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Anti-Matter

My sibling's dog like to pose like this sometimes.

Untitled

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HobbitGamer

My 18lb cat lays like that against the couch or chair all the time. He’s got issues.
That dog looks cool, though. Chihuahua mixed with what?

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@AlohaPizzaJack
Um... I think Golden Retriever with mutt. 😅
I don't really know about dog breed.
She is 4 years old now.

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HobbitGamer

Golden with Chihuahua would make sense. There’s definitely chihuahua from the ears and eye placement. Mine is terrier chihuahua and has the same deer head variety. Much better than the creepy cross eyed apple head...

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

NintendoByNature

Speaking of dogs. I'm on puppy training duty. We've had our pup for about a week and a half now and he's actually doing pretty well. Goes outside 70% of the time I'd say. Only time he goes in the house is when we get tied up doing something and forget it's been about an hour which is the schedule for taking him out. Aside from nipping at everything and everyone. Hes really good

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

Good evening.
I have finished one sample of my Pokemon fanart. 🤓
Take a look.
Untitled

My Top 6 games :

HobbitGamer

Looks pretty cool.

Shop called, said they’re as confident as they can be that the power train control module is at fault. I’ll have to order one Tuesday for $200 I guess, but at least it comes with a lifetime warranty after I send mine in.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter super cool. We have some great artists here

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Anti-Matter

@AlohaPizzaJack @1UP_MARIO
Thanks. 😀

Oh, btw...
Coming right up, the Generation 2.

Untitled

My Top 6 games :

RedderRugfish

@Anti-Matter Draw six pack Jigglypuff boxing six pack Mankey

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

HobbitGamer

Six pack Porygon fighting six pack Voltorb

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Anti-Matter

@ReaderRagfish
Hm...
Boxing Pokemons ?
With six pack ? 😁
I think i know which should i choose.... 😏

My Top 6 games :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic