Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 29,561 to 29,580 of 35,287

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

I wish I was that good @Morpheel at drawing, that squirtle's awesome! (And it's my favourite Pokémon)

I can only draw stick figures... The kids I teach always try to get me to draw stuff but... they're always Eldritch abominations that'd give Lovecraft a run for his money 😂

You don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of - Aigis, Persona 3

PSN: GoddessFoxy-E

My No Commentary PS4 Youtube Channel

1UP_MARIO

@Morpheel wow. You knit. You draw. What other hidden talents are there

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

HobbitGamer

He sings in a cabaret.

Welp, towing the truck to the shop starts my Friday. It refused to stop bucking and missing. And the mechanic who knows his Dodge stuff is out till tomorrow. But payday is Tuesday anyway, soooo.

At least I brought my Switch.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

Speaking about Pokemon fanart...
Right now i have my Pokemon fanart. 😁
I have done with my hand drawing.
Wait until tomorrow until i finished coloring 1 sample. 😉

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HobbitGamer

Please don’t be six pack Mankey 😂

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@AlohaPizzaJack
Hint: There will be no six pack. 😉

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

RedderRugfish

Actually, 6 pack Mankey sounds hilarious.

On a semi related note, back in the day Mankey was my favorite Pokemon.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

ThanosReXXX

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Ah, okay. Well, in that case, you're forgiven. Although: PushSquare?

@Tyranexx Well, agreed there. I don't like the whole gore for the sake of gore either. Not because I'm squeamish, but because I think it's stupid. Also because I could have offed all of these offenders in the first 10 minutes of the movie already, but they always make all these characters so stupid and weak, that I actually don't even feel sorry for them, if they get stuffed in a meat grinder...

@Morpheel Don't sell yourself short. That drawing is actually pretty decent.
On a side note: what's copic? I obviously get that they're markers, but is it a brand or what?

@ReaderRagfish Haha, told ya. It's an annoyingly simple yet entertaining, or dare I say it: addictive game...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

StableInvadeel

Thanks everyone.

@ThanosReXXX it’s a Japanese brand that is very expensive, and professional artists on YouTube seem to REALLY like them.

Since they’re alcohol based and have a soft pointy paintbrush-type nib, the are very nice to work with. This set also came with a lining pen and a glitter marker. The pen is very useful since the markers go right under it and don’t disturb the line art, though I’m not sure what to do with the glitter.

The glitter pen is also blue, although the color itself seems to disappear if you use it over the other markers/the pen. The glitter stays pretty visible though.

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel Aha, thanks for clearing that up. So, what's next? An all green Bulbasaur, or an all red Charmander?

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

NintendoByNature

A blue tunic for link in links awakening remake art style

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel Ah, only got the blue set, huh? Must have cost quite a bit, then.
Well, in that case, the choice will probably be limited to Mega Man, Sonic, a Smurf, the Tick or Cookie Monster...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

StableInvadeel

I guess you're not limited by the color of what you are drawing, just the color you can use to represent it.

And yeah, the four piece set was about 16-17 us dollars. I can't imagine how much it would cost to get a full set with all the colors.

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

ha ha well I am more of a Sony gal @ThanosReXXX ... only ninty products I own are a sadly broken SNES, a DS with a broken touch screen and a 2DS with a dodgy R button... Got all my main playstation consoles though

Oh and I have a Pikachu N64 but I'm selling that.

Still Nintendo always do interesting things... like to keep up with the news too. Probably get a switch if I could afford it

Edited on by Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

You don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of - Aigis, Persona 3

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel Well, you could of course get the basic sets and mix colors. With a red and yellow set to compliment the blue one, you can make all kinds of mixes and gradients, that'll prevent you from having to get green, orange, purple and brown sets...

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy So, a 2DS has been your most recent Nintendo device? That's quite a while ago, then. Never had any cravings for the Minis either? But it is true, they are always doing something interesting at some point, so in regards to that, I can understand you wanting to keep tabs on them.

And who knows? Perhaps that Switch will get a whole lot cheaper in the months following this year's E3.
Even if that's not the case in the short term, there's always another Black Friday or holiday sale to look forward to...

All I can say is that it is most definitely worth it. I basically own all Nintendo consoles (edit: and almost all handhelds) ever since I started buying Nintendo hardware during the N64 days (never had a NES or SNES, but I remedied that by buying both Mini consoles), but the Switch is really the most enjoyable one so far. And the most important thing, much like all of their toys, it does really exude that typical Nintendo magic, that no other brand has been able to copy, much less equal, to this day.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

NEStalgia

I once tried to draw. I was praised for my avant-garde approach to modern art and demonstration of existentialism in my impressionist composition.

NEStalgia

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Mmm not really @ThanosReXXX Never did get into the SNES, it was my dad's really. I couldn't play mario all stars for more then half an hour.

Partially down to skill admittedly but it didn't fully grab me either... 3 was best though 😅

PS1 was what really made me a gamer... Spooked the heck outta me though with Resi 1... them polygons are still spooky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic