Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 29,541 to 29,560 of 96,323

HobbitGamer

@bimmy-lee I've had my eye on Crossing Souls for awhile, do you have that one?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bimmy-lee

@HobbitGamer - Yes, but it’s the one I’ve played the least. I put a few hours into it, and I enjoyed it. I’m saving it for when the right mood hits. It has a nice 80s/Stranger Things vibe. The music is good. Graphically, it has a late 80s PC look. I usually focus on two or three games at a time, and I’m playing Thimbleweed as my relaxed gaming experience right now. When I wrap that one, I plan to go back to Crossing Souls. I can’t remember the price in the current sale, but I got it on sale last winter, and it seems worth the full price.

Edit - I enjoy unusual gaming experiences. I love Party Hard and Pikuniku as examples. Sometimes a game doesn’t have to be great for me to enjoy as long as it’s different/weird. Crossing Souls fits the bill, though it’s on the slightly normal side of my sliding weirdness scale.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

HobbitGamer

@bimmy-lee Okay, cool. I'll grab it for the $7.50. I like those 80s/90s vibes when they're executed well and not just a few posters in rooms. Video Kid is my jam, and I suck at paperboy-style games.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bimmy-lee

@HobbitGamer - Ha, I’ve always wanted Video Kid! I’ll get it sometime. Crossing Souls is an easy recommendation at that price if you like the aesthetics and slightly unusual experiences.

limby-bee was a jerk.

NintendoByNature

I bought gungeon recently and haven't played it much. Might check it out soon. That katana zero sales has me tempted. But i spent way too much lately

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel Still weird. It interrupts the song. But Spanish dubs aren't the only ones reading actor's names out loud. I've also seen it in Russian and other Eastern European dubs.

I would say that it interrupts the flow of the intro-song, but the translation itself already destroyed any and all flow that the original song had...

@Tyranexx Haha, yeah, I actually understand how you feel. When I get back from a holiday, I'm always massively relieved that my apartment hasn't burned down or exploded. No idea why, because it makes no logical sense, but somehow, you sometimes get that feeling of expecting something to go wrong with your home, if you're not around every day.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

Yo! 😀
I have watched Aladdin for second time at cinema just now.
Untitled
Untitled
Second time watching Aladdin, second time i still cried to watch precious moment when Aladdin set the Genie free and became human, married with Dalia and have two kids. 😭

Iago became giant and destroying the Agrabah while chasing Aladdin and Jasmine was more thrilling than the cartoon version (Giant Cobra created by Jafar) 😮

And i still felt embarassed for awkwardness from Aladdin, i mean Prince Ali when he introduced himself and his "fruit jams", embarrassed Genie as well. 😅

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

You gonna see Secret Life of Pets 2? I told my mother I’d take her as a late birthday present.

#MudStrongs

Anti-Matter

@HobbitGamer
I will wait till July 2019 for Lion King live movie adaptation.
But somehow.... Timon and Pumba in Realistic 3DS, i mean 3D, looked quite.... "scary" (too realistic looking meerkat and warhog)

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

I take it the new childs play movie is off your summer list 😉

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

Morpheel wrote:

The awkward jams scene was good.

Jasmine: I want to go to market to find some breads.
Dalia: For the jams.

Anti-Matter

bimmy-lee

@ThanosReXXX @Tyranexx - I’m the same way. I just always assume my house will be smoldering rubble or ransacked when I get home from a trip. I also have to check every inch of space to verify I don’t have a squatter. The security videos of people secretly living inside of someone’s home freak me out. We had an amazing dog/house sitter for years. She was a fraction of the cost of boarding, cleaned our house while she was here, and tended my plants and trees. I was heartbroken when she moved out of state.

limby-bee was a jerk.

Anti-Matter
Official Aladdin OST by Gamaliel and Isyana Sarasvati.
Notice, another debut for Indonesian singer sung official Disney song. 😉

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Someone here doesn't understand the concept of not giving away spoilers, and it's not you...
And besides that, he also continues the rather weird and completely unwanted habit of posting pictures of himself on here...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

NEStalgia

Spoiler for the Ghostbusters game: Don't cross streams!

NEStalgia

bimmy-lee

@NEStalgia - What happens if we cross the streams?

limby-bee was a jerk.

Vinny

Ahh, friday. Chilling, watching anime and listening to Deftones (not both at the same time)

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel Nah... that's disrespectful. Even I don't speak any ill of the dead. He'd probably be one of the 50% that survived. Although he's of course in another universe entirely, so he might have had nothing to fear in the first place.

I did take care of the Sith, though. Now that I'm without a body, I needed their Dark Force to put myself together again...

See you all in phase 4, or maybe I'll keep all of you waiting until phase 5...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic