Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 29,461 to 29,480 of 96,490

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter We can talk about My Little Pony, but not Your Little Pony.
I keep mine locked in the shed on the backside of my property. It sounds harsh at first, but that's because you don't know it. At first, Pony was cool; we'd walk around town like normal, people would talk with it. Then one day Pony realized it liked hearing everyone's voice so much that it would mimic them and talk to itself. And of course, Pony copied the TV programs, too. So I had to start keeping Pony locked up away from people, because you can only hear "They're coming to get you, Barbara" so many times at 3 AM.

And that is My Little Pony. Well....was My Little Pony. It's dead now. But it's still locked up, so I can understand the initial confusion.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer You should have barbecued it. Meat's probably gone bad by now...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX Well, the issue with that is I've been waitin' on Father Mahoney to come down and get rid of some demons that were hangin' 'bout. But he hasn't made it yet.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Demons around a My Little Pony? Must surely have been distorted rainbows,
or perhaps it was the unicorn that fooled you into seeing something vaguely demonic...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX Look, I'm not saying I'm wrong. I'm just not discounting the possibility it could have been pledges from a college in a pony costume, that I caught trespassing. But that could be an illusion, too. All I know for sure is the bright lights around the barn were the brightest thing ever. So bright that you'd forget I don't even have a barn.

#MudStrongs

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Ah, the classic musings of a high school kidnapper....

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX "One, Two, Hobbit's coming for you"
All the auditing has ruined my brain

#MudStrongs

bimmy-lee

@HobbitGamer - You’re stuck in an unending loop of horror movie quotes! The auditing has wrecked your braaaaainnssss. Be careful around those rainbows. There’s a scary little fella who wants his gold back.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Well, from what I've read so far, with you having the co-workers you have, I can completely understand you at the very least wanting to deck one or two of them every once in a while...

I could certainly relate to that. Ever tried to run a sales team?

NEStalgia

@HobbitGamer Oh, right then. Carry on!

@ThanosReXXX Grilled My Little Pony probably has a lot of taste and nutritional value in common with American produce!

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX Kind of. I was a store manager for Blockbuster and GameStop. But those are fortunate enough to already have folks interested in product. The hunt is in the upsell. Which I loved. Gotta take pleasure in the little victories for sales.

I have scoured six months of ledgers and found over 6k in billables the last two days, so that’s happy. When the average service was $45, it’s been a battle.

@bimmy-lee well then I won’t turn around...oh-oh!

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Ryu_Niiyama

Anybody ordering those pokemon shirts? I just designed my first 10 lol. I do wish they had the pocket squares though.

(somebody take away my credit card. I'm on 15)

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

bimmy-lee

@Ryu_Niiyama - Keep going, you level up at 20! You got me curious enough to click on the article. I’ve never played a Pokémon game, but the fabrics and customization are really cool.

limby-bee was a jerk.

Ryu_Niiyama

@bimmy-lee Yeah I just set up a budget and ordering schedule around these shirts. Will do 1 to make the the sizes work out as advertised and after that two a month...which means i have to take my lunch to work daily. But it is worth it! I'm a Gen1 kid so its hitting me in the nostalgia feels, plus I'm the resident stealth/professional geek in my department. We are all nerds I mean (I'm in the IT department after all) but I build my work wardrobe around items that are tasteful but if you are "in the know" sorta things.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

bimmy-lee

@Ryu_Niiyama - That sounds like a great plan, well worth a few minutes of lunch prep the night before or the morning of. You’ll probably end up saving enough money not eating out to move up to three a month. These certainly aren’t your average “video game nerd” shirts. I was “too cool” for Pokémon when they first broke out (I think I was 17 and still infatuated with violent games). I may dive into Sword and Shield as I’ve tried this generation to expand my gaming experiences. Have fun customizing your shirts!

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

NintendoByNature

All i can say is one thing. Tried the new pan pizza recipe from pizza hut. If you're going to change something out that's been a staple of your franchise at least make it better. Smh

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

Sigh... 😢😓

But i found something interesting from My Little Pony despite i'm not a really fan of them.
Like these Eurobeat remix songs.

And also.... The Ponies.
Yeah, you won't like them but i found something entertaining from videos above.
Oh, please don't too harsh with your last reply. 😞

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter He was being sarcastic. Of course you can talk about whatever you want, yo. It’s the Chit-Chat. If folks can talk for days about infrastructure and related government funding, you can talk about my dead pony.

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic