Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,941 to 2,960 of 96,524

Mickey

Workin' on my Halloween avatar... expect the worst, for you will see it.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

guess I'll make a Halloween avatar too

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

Ta-da! Vampire Stitch!

PS: Do any of you think I went overboard with the blood? I just thought that... y'know, since Stitch was already so battle-hungry before he was a Vampire, it would translate to... yeah.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

GuSolarFlare

here it is Yoh(from Shaman King) and Kirby on Shadow Star! but I made them too small, it's hard to see, back to resizing.... ->fixed the sizes

edit: @Mickey it's looking cool! but because of the avatar size I could barely see the blood so it's fine!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: Yeah, try making the characters a bit bigger. I wouldn't have been able to tell what I was looking at if you hadn't told me!

...EDIT: Nevermind, you already did that!

...also, did you happen to watch Bins of Steel up above there? If not you should; it's pretty awesome!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

okay let's gather everyone now and go for forum trick or treats!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@Mickey: You knock on people's doors, and ask for candy, right? Except for instead of doors... you knock on forum topics...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey to tell the truth I can't even start imagining. I'm just saying some random things to see if the chit-chat thread gets more lively like in the times before X/Y

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi we wouldn't leave you behind, you're not Dororo!

guess I'm watching too much keroro gunsou

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

So here's how we go trick-or-treating: go to different forum topics, knock on the door, and ask for candy. That'll work, right?

GuSolarFlare

yeah then it's all planned!

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

And then out comes the Fred Rechid clone army to steal your candy >:]
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

An Asian Beetle has made it into my room! MAYHEM!
Untitled
Actual* photo of my room.

*Not actually a photo of my room.

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey" rel="nofollow">@Mickey wrote:

An Asian Beetle has made it into my room! MAYHEM!
Untitled
Actual* photo of my room.

*Not actually a photo of my room.

at least they're cute and aren't poisonous

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic