Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 29,341 to 29,360 of 30,610

Morpheel

I meant the entire series, it plays nothing like Gradius. You move a space ship and shoot, but that’s about as close as they get.

It’s kinda like comparing Dance Dance Revolution and Just Dance. To put it in simpler terms. Both games revolve around the same core concept (dancing), but you can’t say they play or feel the same.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

I've never properly tried the Star Fox series outside of the demo for Star Fox Zero on the Wii U. My hope is to give the original game a try before long.

@Anti-Matter Yep. I can only find physical copies on Amazon. The sellers are wanting almost $95-$99 for a single copy. I'd be willing to pay a bit over the usual $40 price tag at this point, but over twice of what it's worth crosses the line for me. I'm a gamer, not a desperate collector.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for another print run, but I'm not very hopeful at this point. PAL customers are running into similar issues. If all else fails, I'll either skip it entirely or get it digital. I'd have to upgrade my micro SD card if I decided to, but at this point in time I'm reluctant to upgrade the storage.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, any non-RPG on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

MarioLover92

@SheldonRandoms Funny, because a really long time ago (late 90s to early 2000s), my nearest Blockbuster got replaced with Hollywood Video. I'm not kidding. The only remaining Blockbuster in my area was like 5-10 minutes from where I lived. So as a result I went to HV more often. Blockbuster was like really popular as far as I can remember, so it was kinda strange to see my local store being replaced by a different business. HV still did its job though, so I can't complain.

"Super Mario Maker on Switch.................CALLED IT!"
-Me while watching the 2/13/19 Nintendo Direct

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
Gosh...
Yokai Watch 3 3DS USA version on Ebay just only THREE items left !!! 😱😱😱
They have insane prices. 😨
The cheaper i only found was Europe version, but it will be Italian language. 😵
If the thing gone worst, i think i will drop the USA / Europe version, i will consider either Yokai Watch 3 Sushi / Tempura / Sukiyaki or Sushi & Tempura, the Japanese version since they are SO MANY available on Ebay. 🙄
Untitled

Well, with guidance from Youtubers Abdallahsmash, i can play Japanese Yokai Watch 3 easier.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Tyranexx

@Anti-Matter If you have a Japanese 3DS, I'd say go for it! I'd even consider getting a Japanese copy if the 3DS wasn't region locked; it seems a bit excessive for me to get a Japanese 3DS for just one game. XD

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
Btw, before i consider the Japanese version of Yokai Watch 3, was the USA / PAL version based on Yokai Watch 3 Sukiyaki since the first mini game on USA / PAL was eating the Sukiyaki, not eating Sushi or Tempura ?

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Morpheel

I used my last bag of Earl Grey tea. And it's expensive on Amazon. 😢

Gotta enjoy my last batch of iced tea while it lasts...

Until I get more of course...

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@Morpheel
Oh, gosh....
Even grey tea was very rare on Amazon ? 😮

My Top 6 games :

Morpheel

I was searching for that particular variety (earl grey), I really like it as iced tea, with a bit of honey.

Green tea is around the same price point though.

Eh! My gameplay videos

HobbitGamer

Earl Grey >> Green
Green tea might as well be blended crabgrass.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Morpheel

My brother loves matcha.

That is super expensive though.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Tyranexx

I used to think I disliked tea. It turns out that this only applies to ice tea, not warm teas. That or some people find better stuff than the Nestea my dad used to mix.

I also generally prefer green tea over some brown teas, but that depends on the brand. I need to hunt down some quality tea bags; the last batch was part of a gift my mom didn't want.

@Anti-Matter the Western version of Yo-Kai Watch 3 combines all three versions into one game. You could collect all Yo-Kai in one save file.

Morpheel

Loose leaf tea is also really good and customizable, if you can't find a good bag tea.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Morpheel

@Octane I’ve only seen it in Walmart. The closest one is about 220Km away from me.

We’ll do our weekly shopping tomorrow, so I’ll look around in the local shops.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Link-Hero

Ugh, tea. Never liked the stuff. No matter what brand I choose, it just tastes like contaminated grass water to me. The bitter taste is what gets to me. And before anyone asks, I've tried multiple different kinds, both hot and cold. It's not bad enough where I refuse to drink it after the first sip, but I will chug down it down if I'm forced too. Won't be enjoying it, of course, I just don't want it to go to waste.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Morpheel

You could try fruity tisanes.

Much less grass and more things to chew on.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Anti-Matter

@Morpheel
220 km ?!
It was like the trip from Surabaya (East Java) to Jakarta (West Java) in my country.
It can take a whole day from Surabaya to go to Jakarta by car (not including traffic jam) but will be a few hours by train.

My Top 6 games :

Octane

220 km gets me anywhere in this country. I'd even have to take a detour if I want to drive 220 km and not cross any borders

Octane

Morpheel

220km takes me to the closest major city.

There's other towns closer, but they're like, smaller than mine.

Other than that it's all desert and cows. With sea on the sides.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic