Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 29,301 to 29,320 of 32,878

Anti-Matter

The time has come.
I have to kiss goodbye my FF X/X-2 PS4 & World of Final Fantasy PS4 because tomorrow i will pick FF X/X-2 Switch Asia English version and i will sold both of my PS4 games for FF X/X-2 Switch version.
And.... I will consider Metroid Prime Federation Force at the end of April 2019 based on gcunit recommendation.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
Do you play Metroid Prime Federation Force 3DS too ?
What do you think about that game for me ?
Kinda like a Baby step to enjoy 1st person shooter in Kids friendly way ?
Don't worry, i'm still me. 😅

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Octane

@Anti-Matter Here's a solution. Play DOOM first; Federation Force won't surprise you after that

Octane

NintendoByNature

Or resident evil. If anything, you'll be doing good by ridding the world of flesh eating creatures

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

@Octane @NintendoByNature
Hey, I still do age restriction for gaming you know. 😒
It should be maximum Teen or PEGI 12 or CERO B. No Horror, Gore, blood, explicit violence.
I have ever watched the gameplay of Armored Core PS2 from my sibling's gameplay long time ago and Federation Force was kinda remind me of Armored Core in Kiddie version.

My Top 6 games :

RedderRugfish

I had a demo for Armored Core on PS1. I enjoyed it a fair bit, but never ended up buying it.

@Anti-Matter Sure, you won't be playing 18+ games now, but playing Federation Force is the first step. Next, you'll play shooting games like Splatoon. Then, you'll play 13+ rated shooting games that use real guns and a small amount of blood. And then, you'll eventually cave and try out an 18+ shooter. And then, you'll start playing other 18+ games like Resident Evil and Mortal Kombat. It's all part of the plan! Mua ha ha ha ha!

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

HobbitGamer

Federation Force is the gateway. Next it’ll be Prime, just in time for Prime 4. Then he’ll destroy us all in multiplayer. Once he’s bore with that, it’ll be Gears and Duke. Then a giant noise will be heard from the heavens.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SheldonRandoms

Did I somehow go back to the past AVGN style, or did a Blockbuster video store somehow rev up in my local area? Might need to rev up some selfies for the lulz, and to make people from back in the day question my odd photo capturing skills.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

Anyone here ever had regrets about not preordering something? I don't do it often unless there's a special edition that I really want or if it's a limited run. If I had known about Yo-Kai Watch 3's limited physical print run, I would've pre-ordered it....Previous games in the series are still plentiful. Which may explain some of the shortage this time around....

@ThanosReXXX I'll probably try it now and again when the SNES Classic is plugged in, just for the heck of it. I doubt I'll ever beat the game lol. Especially since my research indicates you have to play through the whole game AGAIN to reach the true ending....

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun (post-game), Yoshi's Island (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Anti-Matter

@ReaderRagfish @AlohaPizzaJack
Eh, i just only want to try Federation Force.
I will not go to next 1st person shooter games after trying Federation Force.
This is like first trying to taste spicy food for people who don't like spicy food.

BTW, I still hate to hear the sounds of real gatling gun. And i still hate shooter games like cod, fortnite, battlefield, etc.

The reason why I suddenly consider Federation Force because it looked somehow similar with Armored Core (1st person view in Mecha) and I was fascinated by the Mecha looking and Chibi form when I saw the cover somehow.
Untitled
Untitled

Don't forget if i play also these "controversial" games but still on my gaming rules and approved by me after long deliberation.
Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
Untitled

Dillon's Dead Heat Breaker was quickly accepted by me after i saw AMiimals (how cute ) and some mini games like counting the purchase at supermarket.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
I put Yokai Watch 3 3DS as Very Rare games = Pay Higher Price to get.
I will try to get it from Ebay no matter the price as long not more than $100 (including the delivery fees & my friend's profit).
And when i consider very pricey games like that, i have to delay other games purchase to save my money from crisis.

My Top 6 games :

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter Have you played the Star Fox games? They’re all animals, and no blood. You’d probably like Star Fox Adventure

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@AlohaPizzaJack
Hm...
But i saw their airship all the time and it looked similar with Gradius / Xevious.
Still not on my radar yet.

My Top 6 games :

Morpheel

It's not like those games you mentioned.

Like, not even a little bit.

Adventure in particular is more similar to Zelda or other adventure games. I remember really liking it back in the day, although I'll admit the second half of the game is not very good.

Still love how fluffy fox looks though. The grass too.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@Morpheel
Oooh... That Star Fox on Gamecube. 😯
I have ever watched the gameplay from Youtube but still not convinced yet.
I thought other Star Fox games that heavily emphasis on shooting in the space like Gradius.

My Top 6 games :

Morpheel

I meant the entire series, it plays nothing like Gradius. You move a space ship and shoot, but that’s about as close as they get.

It’s kinda like comparing Dance Dance Revolution and Just Dance. To put it in simpler terms. Both games revolve around the same core concept (dancing), but you can’t say they play or feel the same.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

I've never properly tried the Star Fox series outside of the demo for Star Fox Zero on the Wii U. My hope is to give the original game a try before long.

@Anti-Matter Yep. I can only find physical copies on Amazon. The sellers are wanting almost $95-$99 for a single copy. I'd be willing to pay a bit over the usual $40 price tag at this point, but over twice of what it's worth crosses the line for me. I'm a gamer, not a desperate collector.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for another print run, but I'm not very hopeful at this point. PAL customers are running into similar issues. If all else fails, I'll either skip it entirely or get it digital. I'd have to upgrade my micro SD card if I decided to, but at this point in time I'm reluctant to upgrade the storage.

Edited on by Tyranexx

MarioLover92

@SheldonRandoms Funny, because a really long time ago (late 90s to early 2000s), my nearest Blockbuster got replaced with Hollywood Video. I'm not kidding. The only remaining Blockbuster in my area was like 5-10 minutes from where I lived. So as a result I went to HV more often. Blockbuster was like really popular as far as I can remember, so it was kinda strange to see my local store being replaced by a different business. HV still did its job though, so I can't complain.

My Super Mario Maker 2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
Username: MarioFan92

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
Gosh...
Yokai Watch 3 3DS USA version on Ebay just only THREE items left !!! 😱😱😱
They have insane prices. 😨
The cheaper i only found was Europe version, but it will be Italian language. 😵
If the thing gone worst, i think i will drop the USA / Europe version, i will consider either Yokai Watch 3 Sushi / Tempura / Sukiyaki or Sushi & Tempura, the Japanese version since they are SO MANY available on Ebay. 🙄
Untitled

Well, with guidance from Youtubers Abdallahsmash, i can play Japanese Yokai Watch 3 easier.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :

Tyranexx

@Anti-Matter If you have a Japanese 3DS, I'd say go for it! I'd even consider getting a Japanese copy if the 3DS wasn't region locked; it seems a bit excessive for me to get a Japanese 3DS for just one game. XD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic