Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Showing 2,921 to 2,940 of 10,251

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,921. Posted:

I've got a top 10 that's been pretty consistant for years:

1. Metroid Prime 1-3
2. Okami
3. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GCN)
4. Mega Man X
5. Xenoblade Chronicles
6. Solatorobo
7. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
8. Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
9. Chrono Trigger
10. Gravity Rush

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

2,922. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame

Jealllous! I want Luigi's Mansion!

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall, Cult County, Gunman Clive 2, Thorium Wars 2( both confirmed!)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

"I'm a lonely person, sitting in a corner, waiting for the world to end so I'll have all the time in the world to spend."

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,923. Posted:

Hmm... with these long lists you guys are giving... why not do a top 30? I actually put together my top 30 games of all time awhile ago! ...it's a bit different now, but here we go!

1. Rayman Origins (forgot this one earlier, oops!)
2. Little Inferno
3. TrackMania United Forever
4. Pac-Man
5. Super Mario Advance
6. Plants Vs. Zombies
7. Portal 2
8. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
9. Pokémon LeafGreen Version
10. Mario Kart Super Circuit
11. Ninja Baseball Batman
12. Mini Car Racing (an old, largely unknown PC game, but one of my most beloved games of all time)
13. Pac-Man World 2
14. Mario Kart 7
15. Kirby Super Star Ultra
16. Pokémon Black Version
17. Pokémon Y
18. Galaga
19. Insaniquarium (PvZ was its spiritual successor)
20. Yoshi's Island DS
21. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
22. Ridge Racer 3D
23. Kid Icarus Uprising
24. SPORE
25. Donkey Kong '94
26. Pokémon Black Version 2
27. Super Mario 64
28. New Super Mario Bros.
29. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
30. Dig Dug

Also, all of these games, I like almost the same amount. The difference of likes between each game is very small, but I can put them in order. This list could go on longer, and I would still like the games just about the same! ...I've enjoyed a lot of games. :)

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,924. Posted:

I'm thinking about jumping out of this everytime someone posts their list I remember another game(even if it's totally unrelated :p )

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

2,925. Posted:

@Gioku

Why not a take a clue from Maxim and do a Top 100?! :D

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall, Cult County, Gunman Clive 2, Thorium Wars 2( both confirmed!)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

"I'm a lonely person, sitting in a corner, waiting for the world to end so I'll have all the time in the world to spend."

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

2,926. Posted:

Ok, you could compare Chespin and his final form's appearance side by side and you would probably never be able to tell that they are actually the same Pokemon, unlike Fennekin and Froakie.

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

2,927. Posted:

@Electricmastro

Okey. o.o

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,928. Posted:

@Electricmastro:
UntitledUntitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,929. Posted:

if you look at them side by side they have many similarities. but if you look at one and then look at the other they will look completely unrelated

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,930. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame: Only similarity I can see is they have exactly the same nose...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,931. Posted:

@Gioku I know but there's something, I don't know exactly what, in it that doesn't let me stop thinking they look alike... maybe it's actually the nose :p

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

2,932. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

if you look at them side by side they have many similarities. but if you look at one and then look at the other they will look completely unrelated

So there are times when you can look at them similarly and there are other times when you can look at them completely unrelated?

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,933. Posted:

@Electricmastro yup, when side by side there's something(now that Gioku mentioned I think it might be the nose) that makes them look alike but it's something so small that when you don't see both together you won't notice.

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,934. Posted:

I can tell that Chespin and Chestnaught are related. They've got similar aesthetics. Granted, it is more difficult to notice because Chestnaught is covered in armor, which changes his color and obscures his features.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

2,935. Posted:

Trululu wrote:

I can tell that Chespin and Chestnaught are related. They've got similar aesthetics. Granted, it is more difficult to notice because Chestnaught is covered in armor, which changes his color and obscures his features.

I know that they both have green, have the same noses, the same posture, and both have a pointy top, but it's still not as immediately identifiable in relation to Chespin for me. I initially thought it was odd when Chespin's overall color was red even though the major color for grass-types in green. His "hat" is green, sure, but doesn't red gravitate more towards fire-types?

Edited on by Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,936. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Trululu wrote:

I know that they both have green, have the same noses, the same posture, and both have a pointy top, but it's still not as immediately identifiable in relation to Chespin for me. I initially thought it was odd when Chespin's overall color was red even though the major color for grass-types in green. His "hat" is green, sure, but doesn't red gravitate more towards fire-types?

for me it looked like his overall color was brown(what would make sense since his last evolution is half Fighting and pure Fighting types usually had tones closer to brown until gen 4)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,937. Posted:

For comparison:
UntitledUntitled

UntitledUntitled

UntitledUntitled

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,938. Posted:

in my eye Froakie has the evolution that changes the most, except the fact they both look like blue frogs

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,939. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame: They're in the same stance, both have the bubbles, same-ish color, Froakie looks like it evolves into Greninja. Same thing with Fennekin, although Fenniken is pushing it a little bit. Chespin looks the least like its final evolution, IMO at least. :)

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,940. Posted:

@Gioku it's because Froakie looks "wise' and Greninja looks "strong"... hope I was clear enough for everyone to understand :p

my Backloggery