Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,881 to 2,900 of 96,521

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi I know this feeling(the one about loving Paper Mario, I've never been a princess )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi of course! in my opnion it's the best Mario series!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I like Paper Mario, too! It's just not my very favorite of all the Mario series. If I were to pick a favorite Mario series, it'd have to be Mario Kart.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi yeah though I liked PP:SS it left me with that "that's it? I want MOAAAAAAR" feeling....

on a side note I didn't know there was marriage in FE:A, I've married Lissa without even knowing it would happen... guess now I've got a waifu

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

it looks like a candy!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Here's an idea! List your top 3 Mario series. Go!
Here's mine:
1. Mario Kart
2. Main Series (SMB, SMB2, SMB3, SMW, SM64, etc.)
3. Mario & Luigi

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

1-Paper Mario
2-Mario & Luigi
3-Main Series

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Of course, I like all the Mario games though.

Yeah, me too! I can still put my favorites in order, though.

I'd say Mario Kart is probably the only game I can really play competitively... with Pokémon, I'm an amateur at this point still. But with Mario Kart... I can go really hardcore. Especially with the improved online capability in Mario Kart 7, I've gotten really good lately!

Edited on by sugarpixel

GuSolarFlare

the only "Mario" games I dislike are the "Sonic and Mario at the..." games(bad memories from my hurt arm in a repetitive Wii game )

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Speaking of Mario. 3D World looks so frekin' epic!

to tell the truth I find that in this case EPIC in understating it's awesomeness! XD

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi no I mean that it looks above both EPIC AND awesome! XD

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic