Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 28,601 to 28,620 of 96,521

SheldonRandoms

Just checked. Despite being a launch title, it still has some of the best 3d effect on the system somehow (a little bit too good), however the multiplayer is local only, no online in sight.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

@Anti-Matter That's actually a pretty good price for that game. Unlike what some sellers are wanting for Yo-Kai Watch 3. I've about lost hope for that one.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
I have bought two 3DS games yesterday.
One is Yokai Watch Blasters: White Dog Squad and another is i will tell you later

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Everybody hit the deck!! Anti has a chibi shooter game! 😜

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@ReaderRagfish
Actually still no. 😐
But for Federation Force.....It was different case.I have discussed with gcunit first before i considered that game several weeks ago 😳

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter You’re gonna like it. If shooters were a movie, it would be Toy Soldiers and Call of Duty would be The Expendables.
Also, I’m debating on playing my Switch in my bed and watching The Guild on tv till I get tired. But all your Sleepy DS stories make me wary I’ll drop my Switch on my face 😂

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@AlohaPizzaJack
Actually, i have another "shooter games" on 3DS before i have Federation Force. 😅
It was Dillon's Dead Heat Breakers as my USA eshop game on my USA New 3DS XL long time ago (Early June 2018).
Last Sunday, i have the physical Europe version of Dillon's Dead Heat Breakers.
Untitled

And don't forget Final Fantasy X-2 Switch...... for "Lara Croft" gunner Yuna, Gun Mage and Alchemist.
And LEGO CITY Undercover Switch too for Police, Robber, Astronaut, Farmer with their guns. 😜

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

theepictorkoal

@Anti-Matter Wow! That's a very good price for White Dog Squad. It's usually more than twice as much in the U.S. now since physical copies are hard to find.

theepictorkoal

TheAwesomeBowser

Fun fact: If you have a Bowsette profile pic, your opinion is irrelevant. Fight me.

Edited on by TheAwesomeBowser

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Anti-Matter

TheAwesomeBowser wrote:

Fun fact: If you have a Bowsette profile pic, your opinion is irrelevant. Fight me.

There is an user with Bowsette pics here.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

Wish I knew how to cross out my text, I'd like to get in on the action

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Amazon higher ups must've read NL's article this week. Double dragon is on prime video

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

@AlohaPizzaJack Aha, thanks for the explanation. I do think that nowadays, a game wrapped in a package with a catch phrase saying "pull the blue knob" probably isn't safe enough to pass modern society's sensitivity sensor...

I actually also know telephone. It's basically the kids version of "an alien has landed in Central Park" turning into a full-blown, worldwide alien invasion, because people just don't tend to listen carefully to what other people say, and most have the attention span of a turnip...

@Tyranexx What the heck kind of fire ant is a RIFA? Is that shorthand for the domesticated Rather Indoors Fire Ant?

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Telephone was the game.

Dog eat dog, camel eat mice.

Camel eat mice???

As for VGA boxes, I've got this one:
https://www.amazon.com/VGA-S-Video-Adapter-RETROBIT-Sega-Drea...
Unfortunately, that one isn't available anymore, at least not on Amazon, as you can see, but you can probably still find it on eBay, or on another web shop. Just save the image, and use that to Google it.

The advantage of this specific VGA box, is that it has both a VGA and S-Video connector and a switch to alternate between the two, meaning that the games that do not support VGA can be displayed in S-Video format. Most other VGA boxes or cables don't support this, meaning you'd have to swap out cables, every time you play a game that needs either the normal cable or the VGA one.

But there does seem to be an exception to the rule, which is this cable:
https://www.amazon.com/Tomee-HD-VGA-Cable-Dreamcast-sega/dp/B...
I've also read a lot about it, and it seems to work perfectly fine with nearly all games, non-VGA games included. According to the description, only certain games will display a menu screen in black & white, but the games themselves will display in color. If you scroll down a little bit, you'll also see that the cable is often sold in a bundle with an HDMI converter, which might be handy for you, if you don't have an actual VGA pin connector on your TV screen.

@NintendoByNature I was going to send you this, because I was a few pages behind with answering replies in this thread, but I see that @ReaderRagfish already enlightened you:

ThanosReXXX wrote:

You can cross out text by using the 'del' command. If you know how to make bold or italic text, or how to post images, just replace those letters/words in between the brackets with the word 'del'.

So, it'll look like this (except with spaces in between the individual brackets removed):
[ del ]text I want to cross out[ / del ]

@NEStalgia Why do you ask? Is there something going on with uBlock that I should be aware of?
Either way, it's working perfectly fine.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic