Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 28,601 to 28,620 of 34,220

HobbitGamer

Please do. Couldn’t find anything myself.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

roy130390

Hey guys, how have you been? Glad to see that there are many users I know still around.

roy130390

NintendoByNature

I'm honestly not sure. I think it'll be better than Kirby but not nearly as good as oddyssey. But I heard somewhere it's getting some good reviews. Forgot who scored it good but I wana say it was 38/40

I'm getting it either way though. Haven't played a yoshi game in forever

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

GyroZeppeli

I really liked the Crafted World demo, judging from that the game should be pretty good. It’ll also be my first Yoshi game, so that’s a plus.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Tyranexx

I got out this afternoon during the PoGo event; there are some local trails that have the map markers/signs as stops. I bagged some pretty good 'mon from the eggs I had, but the Pokestops need to start supplying me with incubators again....I'm down to just the infinite one. I also found not one, but TWO shiny Treecko.

I also got to some 3DS gaming earlier and played some Bravely Second. I'm hopelessly addicted to that game....I also tried the demo for Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn. It was...okay, but I'm not sure if it's for me. It was kinda dull.

@Morpheel: Holy Miltank. Glad they're okay! I'm curious now.

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Hey guys. Notice anything different about me today?

Morpheel wrote:

Your name is misspelled

Snort pffffft XD

Note to self: Get a screen saliva repellant!

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest IV (DS), SteamWorld Heist (Wii U)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Morrow

@Heavyarms55 Yeah, I can understand that. One thing I hate about JP, that I dunno if I could follow, is the street lights rule. Man, if there is no cars, I'm walking. I'm not waiting for a green light on an empty street, lol. I'm a safe walker, and I can run quick. That rule is just silly.

Morrow

Anti-Matter

@Morrow
Well...
It's about being Discipline.
We can just run quickly if there is no car even the traffic light is Not green yet, but the rule of waiting until green light is not just about being discipline but also to protect yourself from unpredicted accidents.
The rule is maybe silly for peoples who never lived on Japan but Japanese peoples are used to follow that rule.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HobbitGamer

Pedestrians are at their own risk around here if they don’t have a walk signal. You’re in the house of two ton vehicles at that point. Same rule as swimming in the ocean; can’t get mad if you’re playing in a shark’s kitchen.

I’m grabbing Yoshi. I enjoyed the demo and I passed on Kirby, too. It’ll be the first Yoshi game I’ve bought since Yoshi’s Story.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Heavyarms55

@Morrow Lol I only listen to that rule if there are students around, I Jwalk all the times and no one cares. One of the perks of living in rural Shiga.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

Morrow

@Anti-Matter Yeah, I understand why the rule exists. But for responsible people who look all ways before crossing, and listen for cars too, it just becomes a minor annoyance to wait for something you don't have to. However, it's good to have that rule for people who aren't focused on their surroundings.

Morrow

Morrow

@Heavyarms55 Ah, thats cool. Yeah, people seem more chill in the rural areas of JP than the urban.

Morrow

StableInvadeel

@Tyranexx I was able to join the Pokemon go event fun too. Managed to get one shiny treecko, an sceptile with the special move (not shiny but with nearly perfect IVs), and enough stamps to get a legendary pokemon tomorrow. It was quite an eventful event!

I haven't heard much about the policemen. Other that the fact that they were 6 kidnapped and about 15 attacked in total.

Maybe tomorrow there will be more gossip.

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

@Morrow I find it more to be a Kansai/Tokyo difference. I find people a lot more chill in Kyoto and Osaka than I do in Tokyo. Then again, I am biased. I've lived in Kansai long enough that I've started speaking Kansai-ben. lol

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

Morrow

@Heavyarms55 I heard Osaka is a great place for foreigners to make friends, due to how welcoming people are. Lol, it happens to everyone I guess. Dude my one friend told me there is a type of Japanese, that royalty and VIPs use. I want to use that dialect when speaking to people, and wear a crown, to freak them out xD My royalty name shall be Sir Brimington Winsworth the fourth! I thought doing that would be a funny joke. Of course afterwards I would apologize and speak normal Japanese, but you gotta admit it sounds like a really good way to make a good joke xD

Morrow

Joeynator3000

Stahp summoning me!!! >.<

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joeynator3001

Joeynator3000

Also, I heard Osaka, Osaka is best girl.
yes I know he was talking about the city. lol

Edited on by Joeynator3000

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joeynator3001

Tyranexx

@Morpheel: No Sceptile for me unfortunately, but I did get enough candy to evolve one of my Treecko into a Grovyle. I've only been playing for about a month, and casually at that; I've only started singling out the better 'mon this week and hope to try my hand at "battling" before long. I enjoy the game when I'm out and about and/or exercising, but there are some things that make me prefer the mainline series overall. I don't plan on ever spending any money on the game though.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest IV (DS), SteamWorld Heist (Wii U)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic