General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Showing 2,861 to 2,880 of 10,558

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

2,861. Posted:

Also, I'll be gone all this weekend, so seeya guys later! It kinda sucks, though, because the weekend is the best time to do Pokémon battles and trades... but I also have The Legend of Zelda VC and Super Mario Bros. 2 VC and Mario & Luigi Dream Team, so I should stay plenty occupied. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
WinterWarm

WinterWarm

2,862. Posted:

@Captain_Bagel

Congratulations. ._.

Eagerly awaiting: Ironfall, Cube Creator 3D, FE:A 2( Pretty please, Nintendo?)

I once parallel-parked a train.

Proud Smashian in the Miiverse Wii Fit U community.

I also make some music, so check out my SoundCloud, just click my name.

Hail Queen Izzy.

Would you like to build a snowman?

Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

2,863. Posted:

Been playing Vice City on IOS lately. This song that plays in particular makes me feel things i've never felt before for some reason.

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

Backloggery. Now playing: Armillo, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Golden Sun, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, The Legendary Starfy, and Rayman 2: The Great Escape.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

2,864. Posted:

Post-2008 Mario platformers reference pre-1997 Mario platformers, but don't exactly play like them.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Armillo, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Golden Sun, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, The Legendary Starfy, and Rayman 2: The Great Escape.

AuthorMessage
WinterWarm

WinterWarm

2,865. Posted:

@Electricmastro

Agreed. What's your favorite Mario?

Hail Queen Izzy.

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

2,866. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

@Electricmastro

Agreed. What's your favorite Mario?

Of the main series, I think it would be Super Mario Sunshine.

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

2,867. Posted:

So! Check it out: here's my Nintendo DS/3DS collection!
Untitled
Of course, this doesn't count Mario Party DS (which I got used, so no box), and games I've downloaded. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

2,868. Posted:

^I'll post my current collection when I clean my dusty game shelf, because sounds like fun! :D (a few games were lost because I was 999% careless when I was 13-16 years old so it's nothing giant, but it is considerably good, that's sad I wanted to replay many of them)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

2,869. Posted:

...and you can tell I'm a Mario fan, 11/26 of those games are Mario games! :D

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage
WinterWarm

WinterWarm

2,870. Posted:

@Electricmastro

Huh, I've never played that one.

@Gioku

Nice collection!

Hail Queen Izzy.

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

2,871. Posted:

Hmm... so I was just wondering today... I wonder if there's anyone on this site who doesn't own either a 3DS or a Wii U... I suppose it's possible... but then, even less likely, I wonder if there's anyone on this site who's never owned a single Nintendo console of any kind... or never even played any Nintendo game?

...what do you guys think?

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

2,872. Posted:

@Gioku There's probably one person...........or that's what they want us to believe.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

2,873. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms: lol! :P
...and did your avatar always have a nose...? I seem to remember it didn't. :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

2,874. Posted:

@Gioku Yeah, this avatar always had that badly drawn nose, it's been there forever.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

2,875. Posted:

"If you do the same bad things to others that were done to you, you'll just continue this cycle of suffering." - Eiichiro Oda

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

2,876. Posted:

WE LOVE TRAFFIC CONE!!!!
Untitled

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

2,877. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms: your joke has been lost on the unenlightened folk such as myself... care to enlighten us to the meaning of "we love traffic cone"?

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage
WinterWarm

WinterWarm

2,878. Posted:

@Gioku

Holy ship, that's a scary thought. I... I guess it could be a DSi owner who only plays third-party downloadable titles... But still, that's a scary thought. :O

Hail Queen Izzy.

AuthorMessage
Captain_Toad

Captain_Toad

2,879. Posted:

Heh I'm hearin rumors that Smash 4'll (at least 3ds) be coming May 4th.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Currently Nominating Best Spooky VGMs and Best RPG Battle Music

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

2,880. Posted:

So, I got to hold a 2DS today! My friend got one, and he's loving it! It's not nearly as bulky as I thought it would be; it's actually very light and sturdy. The shoulder buttons feel nice, too. The D-Pad definitely is squishy, though. But all in all, I might not mind having one in the house, too! :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery