Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 28,561 to 28,580 of 36,611

Andrew_R_2000

Only a few days into the easter banner on FEH, and I already got the spring camilla! I now have all but the adrift one!

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

RedderRugfish

Hey guys. Notice anything different about me today?

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

NintendoByNature

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Did you put on a few lbs since the last time we saw you?

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

@ReaderRagfish
Rag Fish ?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

RedderRugfish

Morpheel wrote:

Your name is misspelled

Had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't vandalized again by a certain little sneak

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

ThanosReXXX

@ReaderRagfish You're probably mighty glad to once again be the original you.
Welcome back, Reader of leftover cloth fishes...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

Untitled

Omg...
Real Ragfish in our world.

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HobbitGamer

No no, he’s a fish dressed in rags that enjoys a good book.

After getting up early to get adult things out of the way, I’m going to assemble the Labo robot set in a bit. I enjoy the assembly and all it’s “aha, that’s how it works” moments.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

Oh man. Glad they’re alive. Were they kidnapped or something?

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

StableInvadeel

I don't know the details, but apparently several cops were kidnapped and beat up overnight/early in the morning. Some of them were just beat up, but people were worried about the kidnapped ones.

As far as I know none of them died, and apparently they only targeted men. Dunno how they found them.

I'll share more details as the gossip gets to me.

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Please do. Couldn’t find anything myself.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

roy130390

Hey guys, how have you been? Glad to see that there are many users I know still around.

roy130390

NintendoByNature

I'm honestly not sure. I think it'll be better than Kirby but not nearly as good as oddyssey. But I heard somewhere it's getting some good reviews. Forgot who scored it good but I wana say it was 38/40

I'm getting it either way though. Haven't played a yoshi game in forever

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

GyroZeppeli

I really liked the Crafted World demo, judging from that the game should be pretty good. It’ll also be my first Yoshi game, so that’s a plus.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Tyranexx

I got out this afternoon during the PoGo event; there are some local trails that have the map markers/signs as stops. I bagged some pretty good 'mon from the eggs I had, but the Pokestops need to start supplying me with incubators again....I'm down to just the infinite one. I also found not one, but TWO shiny Treecko.

I also got to some 3DS gaming earlier and played some Bravely Second. I'm hopelessly addicted to that game....I also tried the demo for Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn. It was...okay, but I'm not sure if it's for me. It was kinda dull.

@Morpheel: Holy Miltank. Glad they're okay! I'm curious now.

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

Your name is misspelled

Snort pffffft XD

Note to self: Get a screen saliva repellant!

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Mega Man Battle Network 2 (Wii U VC), Metroid: Samus Returns

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Morrow

@Heavyarms55 Yeah, I can understand that. One thing I hate about JP, that I dunno if I could follow, is the street lights rule. Man, if there is no cars, I'm walking. I'm not waiting for a green light on an empty street, lol. I'm a safe walker, and I can run quick. That rule is just silly.

Morrow

Anti-Matter

@Morrow
Well...
It's about being Discipline.
We can just run quickly if there is no car even the traffic light is Not green yet, but the rule of waiting until green light is not just about being discipline but also to protect yourself from unpredicted accidents.
The rule is maybe silly for peoples who never lived on Japan but Japanese peoples are used to follow that rule.

My Top 6 games :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic