Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 28,541 to 28,560 of 32,799

HobbitGamer

@Knuckles-Fajita Dood, sorry you’ve got that frustrating management still. Make sure you’re staying hydrated in the evening after you get those pains, too.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Knuckles-Fajita

@nintendobynature Other jobs are on the cards, but now it's fully obvious this is taking both a mental toll on me, and a physical one now too.

But for the foreseeable, I'm stuck.

@AlohaPizzaJack I drink loads, not diabetic (To my knowledge since last tests), blood pressure is good...so I#ve just got to rest whatever the injury is.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

NintendoByNature

@Knuckles-Fajita I hear you man. I sincerely wish you the best. Hang in there and in time, Good things will come your way if you do good and try your best.

NintendoByNature

Vinny

Oh boy, can't wait to use Google Stadia with my 56k dial up connection!

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

HobbitGamer

@Knuckles-Fajita Ok, good. I always drink nice cold water in copious amounts whenever I overwork something doing heavy yard stuff. Of course, I drink ice water like a parched fish too 😂

Has anyone played that Video Kid game? I grabbed it for $2.50 on sale the other night and I love it. I mean, I’m awful at paperboy, but I just keep saying “one more try”

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Heavyarms55

@ritouf Everytime I see that profile pic I wonder if there is a large full size very, and a Mythra/Homura version too?

@Anti-Matter Lol Star Wars didn't hurt Disney, Disney ruined Star Wars. But on that topic, like others have said, Disney has plenty of studios, they're trying to monoplize media, the only way they can do that is by doing many different things.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

Heavyarms55

@Vinny That reminds me - when my parents moved about 8 years ago, I was helping unpack while the guys came to set up the internet for my dad, he had an old laptop and asked where the cable for it went. They actually laughed because they thought he was joking. It was an old machine with Windows XP from right after XP launched, he still had AOL dial up on it.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

RedderRugfish

Pretty well, we were all just talking about how awesome Nintendo Switch online is

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Anti-Matter

@TheAwesomeBowser
Pineapple pizza again

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Daloblast

Pineapple pizza, Pineapple pizza, Pineapple pizza. It should not exist!

Daloblast

My Nintendo: Daloblast

Anti-Matter

@Daloblast
Psst...
PPAP already take over the world. 😆

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

RedderRugfish

The Production Part Approval Process?

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Octane

Y'all treading that fine line again; the ban hammer is tinglin'!

Octane

HobbitGamer

Peter Piper Attorney Practice

Wait, the ban hammer IS Tingle? That explains a great deal.

KOOLAH LIMPAH!!

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

NEStalgia

@Heavyarms55 I don't get the joke. I mostly only buy laptops with ethernet jacks. Not terribly useful if you can't plug into the corporate network, and WiFi is great if you love being treated as a data threat. Thinkpad yet lives (and is still expensive.) What kind of internet installers were these that don't get business networking? Your dad had it right.

Of course if you're in the Apple/Artieste crowd...."we do it all through the air!" Pfft.

@Octane Oohh banhammer? I'm not seeing anything racy. Though the pineapple pizza comments might get close to crossing a line. I'm ok, but someone might get triggered. Did I miss the fun? Quick everyone do whatever it is again!!

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

I just had the unpleasant discovery that it appears all photos on my phone for the past 2 years have mysteriously vanished. And the auto backups apparently haven't worked since last January, and I didn't even notice (I even manually ran one a few weeks ago and it showed it was done!!) I don't know what happened it was fine until a few days ago, then while I was using the phone, it crashed and spontaneously rebooted. When it came back, most of the pictures on the sd card were gone....I noticed a few but didn't notice that EVERYTHING except a few pictures here and there are missing. But everything else on the SD card is fine......

I'm close to melting down right about now.....

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Morpheel

Do you have access to the account somewhere else? Maybe the photos are still online 😱

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Aw, man, that sucks. But if it is correct what you said, that backups haven't worked since January, then anything older should still be there, so I would suggest you'd try to download the most recent backup from your cloud storage back to your SD card. It may not contain ALL the images, but missing a month or two is at least less of a loss than missing all of it.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck.

On a side note: I'd contact my provider or whoever is responsible for your cloud storage as well. Retrieval-wise, there's quite a lot more possible than most people think.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic