Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 28,541 to 28,560 of 96,242

NintendoByNature

@ThanosReXXX I saw that. Forgot how great the sound effects were. The wind up by the pitcher always made me laugh

NintendoByNature

Eel

Already bought my tickets for Detective Pikachu. I wonder if the cinema will give promo cards... That's what cinemas do with Pokémon movies right?

Eh, whatever. I'll probably end up buying the obligatory overpriced plastic bucket and keychain.. . Can't go see the first Hollywood Pokémon movie and not get any souvenir...

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@NintendoByNature The guy playing it should have practiced some more before he put up the video, though.
He's really bad at it. All the video did was making me cringe because of his complete lack of skills in even performing the most basic of moves.

Even if it was posted by a friend of mine, I would still make fun of it, in the comments section underneath the video...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NintendoByNature

@ThanosReXXX haha I used to rock at the game. That and major league baseball which I think came before slugfest. Me and my buddy would stay up into wee hours of the night playing

NintendoByNature

GeeEmm

My brother and I played the hell out of MLB with Ken Griffey Jnr. Probably one of our most played N64 games. Never played Slugfest though.

GeeEmm

Tyranexx

@ThanosReXXX I didn't really think the two were really related. Unless you did pick up on that. My internet text meter is a bit off after a long day.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

AxeltheBuizel

I found a small arcade recently that had Marvel Vs Street Fighter and Metal Slug 6 among other games and pinball machines. Needless to say that was a fun lunch break.

Edited on by AxeltheBuizel

AxeltheBuizel

Eel

Holy mother of baby arceus here was a huge spider just walking on my bed about to climb onto my leg. Send the poor thing flying and heard an audible thud when it hit the closet door.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

HobbitGamer

Eight Legged Freaks! It’s happening, folks! Seal off Morpheel’s town!
Hope you’ve got a mall with a radio tower on it.

So not only do I have my department’s annex to myself, but all of IT is in the field today so I have the building! Mwuahahaha. All productivity ceases in one hour.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX Swyping is awesome when it works. I can swype almost as fast as using a keyboard to type (almost.) But when it breaks down and starts typing "Your omelet wife matrimonial more cans dysfunctional" while writing about video games on a forum, and you have to go back and correct it 4 times, you start hating it. But when it works, it works well.

@Morpheel So what will you buy to commemorate the Sonic movie?

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia Omelet wife? Dood, quit trying to talk about a Billy Hatcher sequel 😛

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

Let's see what weird sentences our devices can suggest through autofill and auto-complete!

Why do you have the address for the place and the house that is in the garage for the Switch?

AlohaPizzaJack wrote:

So not only do I have my department’s annex to myself, but all of IT is in the field today so I have the building! Mwuahahaha. All productivity ceases in one hour.

...I want your job isolation.

Eel

@NEStalgia if I do go see it, or another movie around the same time, maybe I will actually get something to commemorate the occasion.

@Tyranexx (courtesy of my phone suggestions) I think it would be a good idea to have the first one in a few weeks and then I will have to wait until the next week for some of my friends to come and visit.

Bloop.

NEStalgia

@Tyranexx Sadly some of the bizarre stuff my autocomplete ends up too NSFW for NL! I have no idea how it comes up with some of the stuff it comes up with! Worse, I can delete it like 6 times, and keep retyping it, and it either gives me a different word every time, or the same word EVERY time. Like, no, you REALLY do want to say that.....just do it....you know you want to...

NEStalgia

Eel

I saw an interesting one on Twitter some time ago, where you start with "You're not a real gamer unless" and then continue with automatic suggestions. For example...

You're not a real gamer unless you have the ability to make money online and get a good deal of interest from your customers.

Maybe that will give you nicer suggestions if you have something to start with.

Bloop.

HobbitGamer

You’re not a real gamer unless ya know what you gotta do with your own fun game and it’s awesome to be able to enjoy your games.

Ugh, mine was boring. Let’s try again with something work related.

I hate work because no one is going to make a decision on time for me to go back and try something to get it done.

Yep, that’s about right. 😂 Also, truck is down for another week. Computer still get programmed and tested at the warehouse. I’m trying to decide if I want to splurge on Strike Suit Zero or wait on Saints Row. I can get one this month ☹️

#MudStrongs

Tyranexx

Hmm...Let me try those.

You're not a real gamer unless you want to go to the store and get some sleep tonight.

...Wat? 😂

I'll try Jack's.

I hate work because of Adblock, and the other day I was in the middle of a game at the time of booking a room for us to meet up with the money.

...Nearly half of my suggestions are about sleep.

HobbitGamer

Hahaha that's awesome. My adjectives are 80% negative.
I'm trying to convince staff from other sites to come over and play games with me. No luck yet. Something about "We're busy because you sent out too much stuff yesterday" or something like that. I mean....that was yesterday. A whole day ago.

#MudStrongs

Eel

I hate work because I'm a little bit confused about the fact that I am not going to be able to play with my eyes closed on my 2ds

Bloop.

HobbitGamer

Sounds legit. I'd be confused about it too.
Someone is coming to visit me!! And is bringing me food from lunch a drug company rep brought. All it took was the promise of a training form.

EDIT: That feeling when you excitedly grab your Switch case, but immediately realize by the weight that you didn't get you Switch off the dock before leaving for work....

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic