Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 28,521 to 28,540 of 96,305

HobbitGamer

Thanos is a counselor at Camp Crystal Lake

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX you haven't seen the us healthcare system lately...

But hey I'l take it as a compliment . I'm not as hardcore as the NL resident MJ super fan, but I'm still a fan of his work

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx Origin, ma'am, uBlock Origin...
And uBlock works perfectly with Nintendo Life.

However, if you wish to keep using ABP, then you might want to complement that with the ABP element hider add-on:
https://adblockplus.org/en/elemhidehelper

With it, you can manually select banners, buttons and so on to hide/remove.

@ryobi85 Fair enough, I guess. As for the question: I do believe I already answered it in my previous reply to you. There's weblinks to a Marvel page AND a Wikipedia page, that'll tell you all you need to know about Thanos.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NintendoByNature

At goodwill.. Ken griffey jr slugfest for n64 for 6 bucks. 1) didn't know good will has games , and retro at that. 2) should i get it? Haven't played it in years and used to love it

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

@AlohaPizzaJack I know you only said that because you are dying for it to become Friday...

@NEStalgia You may have to rephrase "being a fan of his work", to avoid any legal repercussions...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX Dood, I didn’t even think of that! But to be fair, I have no clue how my subconscious links the things it does, so you’re probably more accurate than not.

Also, I have the annex to myself tomorrow! I’ve already decided I’ll be super productive till about 10a, then I’ll play games.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX true, that!

Has any other Android owner using gboard noticed the autocorrect with swype typing has gone from rock solid to garbage in the last 48 hours? I have to write everything 6 times before it stops writing total nonsense!

NEStalgia

Tyranexx

@ThanosReXXX As long as uBlock is nothing like uPlay.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
Oh, thanks for the correction.
Btw, How many fingers am I holding up right now?(Bruce Almighty) 😉

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@AlohaPizzaJack It's my sales & marketing mind, making decisions, and connecting dots with pinpoint accuracy and at other-wordly speeds...

Nah, seriously, though: my brain has always worked like that. Making connections that most people don't see. Actually glad that you got the joke. With some people, family included, I still have to explain it afterwards, pretty much killing the moment...

@NEStalgia No idea, I only ever used that swipe function once or twice, decided I hated it, and went back to typing like a normal person...

@Tyranexx Not to worry, it isn't even remotely connected. Just read up on it by Googling uBlock Origin review. On most sites, if not ALL sites, it gets the highest scores/ratings of any ad blocker out there, so that's pretty much why I use it. And because it also blocks stuff that ABP does still allow, probably for financial reasons. (they've struck deals with certain companies, who are now white-listed in their app)

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter Probably not 49....

NintendoByNature

Ehh nobody cares but I bought griffey slugfest. 🤑

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter That's no surprise anymore, my friend, since almost all of us have already seen that movie many, many years ago...

Ninfan

@SheldonRandoms have you got super monkey ball on the 3DS and if you do,do you want a game online

Ninfan

ThanosReXXX

@NintendoByNature You actually BOUGHT Ken Griffey Jr's Slugfest?
Oh... my... God...

EDIT:
Let's celebrate that fact with a gameplay video, so we can share the love with others on here...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

NintendoByNature

@ryobi85 I will say, it is hard and cryptic to read what youre saying half the time as @ThanosReXXX mentioned. But..... you finally spoke a language I can understand when you said fosters 😃

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

@NintendoByNature You're welcome. Edited/prettied up my previous comment. Share the love for this N64 game, y'all...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic