Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 28,461 to 28,480 of 30,725

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx I was just telling someone about this as I saw your response. I hate you 😛

@Morpheel I thought Centas only sold restaurant supplies.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

AlohaPizzaJack wrote:

I was just telling someone about this as I saw your response. I hate you 😛

Untitled

Between "literal" meanings of certain words, creating my own meanings/blended words, and puns, I'd probably drive you a little nuts at times IRL. I have a dry sense of humor.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, any non-RPG on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

HobbitGamer

All good, that’s similar to me. Makes the world more fun

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Morpheel

I think in a different language so I find it hard to come up with puns and the like in english. I guess that's why I appreciate them.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

It’s like that book. You know, “Morpheel’s from Mars, Everyone else Isn’t”

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Morpheel

It starts with M but it's a bit closer.

I'm pretty sure there's also at least two other users from my country that frequent the site.

Hm, I haven't seen anyone from other Spanish speaking countries though. Now I'm curious.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Daloblast

I wonder How many people from the US frequent here.

Daloblast

My Nintendo: Daloblast

Octane

So much for new hardware. Google just announced a streaming platform; the same one they already had with Assassin's Creed and the likes from last year.

Octane

Vinny

drinks cup of iced tea (without any sugar on it like a boss)

mmmmm iced tea is good

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

NintendoByNature

Hey there's no place for iced tea in this chat. It's either pizza or knitting. Pick a side and stick to it ! 😉

NintendoByNature

Vinny

pineapple pizza flavored green iced tea

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

NintendoByNature

I'll accept your answer but know I'm not too happy with it 😉

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

Vinny wrote:

pineapple pizza flavored green iced tea

I’ve informed Jack of this development. He approves.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Tyranexx

Ugh...Google picked a bad week to shut down one of their old chart APIs. I spent my whole afternoon researching what was up (markers weren't showing up) and trying to code a workaround for two of our Google map algorithms. It's mostly finished, but there are still a few kinks to work out.

To be fair, they did announce this particular API was being discontinued some time ago. We normally catch this stuff fairly quickly, but this code was pretty custom in order to create different colored markers for different subsets of data. I mostly had to do an image swap and still need to change how some of the back-end logic handles all of that.

Yay legacy applications! Fist pump I'm actually enjoying messing around with the new stuff, but I had to quit for the day. I'm mentally baked lol.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, any non-RPG on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Undead_terror

There is a splatoon 2 special demo thingy out now, comes with 7 days of Nintendo online, but I can't use it because I got a year paid for....CAN'T STACK, so here is a code for anyone.
C02VCPR2LNFS6NSY

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Heavyarms55

@Morrow (I figured we were way off topic on that page so I'm pulling the conversation over here to the chit-chat thread) Lol, my boss is pretty chill, but the main reason is just that I'm an ALT(assistant language teacher) in Japan, and its the end of the school year here. A third of the students have already finished and the rest just have club activities - which I have no involvement in but my contract says "school day, I go to work" even if there is no class.

Also my Japanese conveniently degrades when there is something I don't want to deal with. hehe. Joking aside I offer to help with other responsibilities pretty regularly, not my fault they either don't want the help or have too much pride to accept it. I stop offering to help when you say no every time. Contract says I am there, I teach English when there is a class and help with miscellaneous duties as requested. I do that, so they can't complain. XD

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx But did you first try turning it off, then on again? The whole google?

Yeah that sucks. Our IT head doesn’t always send me patch notes whenever there’s updates to our EMR software; One patch completely changed which sql data table was used for something. Took me a week to figure where it went.

@Heavyarms55 Yes, the wonderful “Other duties as assigned”.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Heavyarms55

@AlohaPizzaJack Oh, the way you say that sounds like you are familiar with the program.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

HobbitGamer

@Heavyarms55 Oh, but yes. I'm in the administration arm of my agency. But whenever routine audit commitees are coming, I'm also moving furniture, planting flowers, pruning bushes, setting up welcome areas, auditing clinical documents, etc.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic