Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 28,461 to 28,480 of 96,507

ThanosReXXX

@AlohaPizzaJack Then they'd have to put him on stilts...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Tyranexx

Jim Carrey is decent overall. Most of the films I've seen him in are memorable in some way. Disregarding Cat In The Hat of course. That movie was, to be blunt, a steaming pile of :hankey:

@ThanosReXXX Hah, fair enough! Unfortunately, it's not like you can just walk away from that critic in your head in most cases.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

To be honest, Danny Devito on stilts would be more true to the original character design.

It would achieve that ideal "lollipop" figure.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel Nah, the movie's creators would probably give him the same eerie CGI legs as Sonic, making it even worse than what we might be able to imagine...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx jim Carrey did the Grinch and Mike Meyers did cat in the hat from what I remember. I liked the Grinch but cat in the hat not so much

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature Yeah, Jim Carrey was the one in The Mask That Stole Chrismas But Not Really.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Forehead smack I think you're right. It's been ages since I've seen the movie. I was a kid in fact and thought at the time that the actor for each role was the same guy. Silly me.

I know some people pan the live-action Grinch movie, but I quite enjoyed that one.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NintendoByNature

@AlohaPizzaJack yea, In the Grinch and the mask. The mask is probabaly my favorite Carrey movie, aside from liar liar. Of course, Ace Ventura is good fun too. And i liked the Grinch too @Tyranexx. Mike Meyers really went down hill. Every voice he does sounds the same( fat bastard and shrek come to mind). So i wasn't really suprised cat in the hat was pretty bad

NintendoByNature

SheldonRandoms

Funny how this was in my recommendations today.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

ogo79

@ThanosReXXX
i have a severely manly castlevania wall.
stay away from cake mountain at all costs.
its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled
@AlohaPizzaJack
a real cowboy eats his peas with his mashed potatoes.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

TheAwesomeBowser

@ReaderRagfish Just so you know, the passage of time doesn't render criticism invalid.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Heavyarms55

Random complaint of the day: I hate how ads are often MUCH louder than whatever else you are watching. I hate it when I am watching a stream on Twitch or YouTube before bed and then my ears are suddenly assaulted by some stupid mobile game ad 3 times as loud as the stream.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Heavyarms55

@Octane I know, adblock is totally a thing. But it's a lot less of a thing on mobile.

Octane

@Heavyarms55 There are browsers with built-in adblock. That's an option at least.

Octane

Heavyarms55

@Octane Yeah, but I usually prefer to use the apps for Twitch and YouTube because they run better. Anyway, I wasn't really looking for a solution, I was just whining and complaining. lol

HobbitGamer

...Is it Friday yet? Checking for a friend.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@NintendoByNature Those are the only Jim Carrey movies you like? What about Bruce Almighty?
I even liked Mr. Popper's Penguins. Some of his movies are also pretty watchable if he isn't going completely mental in them, in my opinion...

@ogo79 All I see is "untitled"...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic