Back to school.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Ketchupcat

@GuSilverFlame Today when I got on the bus after school, I checked my StreetPass plaza like I do every day. I got 6 tags! And 5/6 last played Pokemon X or Y. It even suggested to take me to X's eShop page! Why must they torture me so?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

GuSolarFlare

@Captain_Bagel I know exactly how you feel ~(>_<~)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Maybe I should stay out of here for a bit, so that I don't have to make those who don't have X & Y jealous by the fact that I just beat Pokémon Y today...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

Captain_Bagel wrote:

@GuSilverFlame Today when I got on the bus after school, I checked my StreetPass plaza like I do every day. I got 6 tags! And 5/6 last played Pokemon X or Y. It even suggested to take me to X's eShop page! Why must they torture me so?

I also got 6 tags. I've never taken my 3DS to school before today though. 3 were playing X and 3 were playing Y. But, I have X, so I'm fine.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

@CaptainCharlie: I've taken my 3DS to school since the day I got it.
I watched an explosion of people playing AC:NL, and now an explosion of X & Y. I get around 4 to (sometimes) 7 streetpasses a day now that X & Y are out, lol.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

@Gioku I hardly ever take my 3DS XL out of the house for some reason, so I don't get many streetpasses. After getting 6, I might just start bringing it everyday. I didn't bring it before because I didn't want to risk it getting stolen, but that didn't end up being a problem. It still is always a possibility, but the way I put it in my backpack seems to ensure no theft.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

WinterWarm

@Gioku

WHAT?! You beat it already?! Bullllllllllll!

sugarpixel

@CaptainCharlie: theft isn't really an issue at my school... although, someone's iPhone was apparently stolen this morning... but it doesn't happen very often, so a big deal is made if something gets stolen; the Principal made an announcement about it over the intercom.
Anyway, I have accumulated over 700 streetpasses by bringing it to school every day! Somebody told me that they really like how I have tons of puzzle pieces, lol.

SheldonRandoms

I bring my 3DS everywhere I go. I walked a total of 5,108,580 steps with it.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KingDunsparce

@Gioku It's not too big of an issue at mine either (although I don't think that they don't get that concerned when something gets stolen), I just don't want to risk it. I'm pretty paranoid. I should be mire concerned about backpack nuggeting, since that actually happens at my school.
Also, I just decided that we need to have a Dunsparce Duel eventually. Super trained all Dunsparce parties.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

WinterWarm

I take my 3DS everywhere, except parks, the 6 in. device is literally a pain in the *** when playing basketball.

sugarpixel

So, we started listening to

SHONEN KNIFE

Legends that speak of the awe-inspiring greatness that is Shonen Knife say that they have more songs about food than Weird Al Yankovic...

WinterWarm

I feel like pizza tonight...

SheldonRandoms

Untitled
I've been editing some sprites of Ristar to make him look like he's running, the best sprites for this is to use Sonic's sprites, because Sonic and Ristar were both made with the same engine, so that makes sense. First I ripped Sonic's arms and legs off (MY LEG!!!) and then put then on Ristar, then I edited his arms and legs and then put Ristar's gloves and shoes in, here's the process. Could I secretly be making a hack or something.................nope.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Thanks, also I pressed A and it lead me too your yoyo games account

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic