Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,781 to 2,800 of 96,530

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

@CaptainCharlie: Well, I've gotta leave for dinner now. Good game! I pulled off a rather decisive victory on Waluigi Pinball. Awesome! ...you did good too, btw.

Hope to play again sometime! ...but I'll be focusing on Pokémon next week.

Okay, I should probably eat something too.
Thanks for playing! Maybe, we could try a Pokémon battle in thr future.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Electricmastro

Never realized how much of a troll face this guy had until now...

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Jaz007

KittenKoder wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

@KittenKoder Launch PS3's had PS2 .....

Wish I still had the email to prove it to you, but meh, believe what you want, history is always written by the most powerful anyway.

I have tried and tried to find some sort of evidence to support your claim, but everything I find says otherwise. I need some sort of evidence before I can believe a random person on the Internet that's claims are contrary to everything else.

KittenKoder wrote:

Yes, innovation does mean something new, if it's not innovative then it's not going to appeal to many new people, and thus it is useless. Ask Apple.

This means? I don't understand your point.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

WinterWarm

Just watched Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King. Best movie I've ever seen.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Jaz007 wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

@KittenKoder Launch PS3's had PS2 .....

Wish I still had the email to prove it to you, but meh, believe what you want, history is always written by the most powerful anyway.

I have tried and tried to find some sort of evidence to support your claim, but everything I find says otherwise. I need some sort of evidence before I can believe a random person on the Internet that's claims are contrary to everything else.

KittenKoder wrote:

Yes, innovation does mean something new, if it's not innovative then it's not going to appeal to many new people, and thus it is useless. Ask Apple.

This means? I don't understand your point.

SD cards, themselves, were new, old technology but innovative because it was an effective use of that old technology that no one thought of before. Yes, innovative requires that it be new. Playstations are just specialized computers, the first one was innovative, the second ... not really, it was the same as adding more memory to a computer, same with the PS3, same thing, just more of it. Innovation is what lures new fans, that is why Nintendo's portables keep increasing their fanbase, each portable added something new to portables. They keep trying with the Wii but always come up just short of being innovative enough. XBox and PS3 are still ... just specialized computers, and nothing more.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

WinterWarm

I like SD cards...

KittenKoder

WinterWarm wrote:

I like SD cards...

You may be shocked as to how old the technology is. What we couldn't do before was make it durable and small, so it was huge, bulky, and did not last long. Plus it was prone to a lot of errors. The innovation was discovering a new method of producing the storage "cells," like logic gates that maintain their state even when there is no power, basically. I had a SSD computer when I was in high school, it had a whopping 256 kb, a large laptop. The thing lasted a while before the memory just started failing, but the entire system was SSD memory. I thought it was an awesome idea back then, but everyone else thought it was just stupid. Now .... SD cards are based on that technology and SSD drives are also making a comeback. How .... ironic, no?

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

BadKitty

KittenKoder wrote:

WinterWarm wrote:

I like SD cards...

You may be shocked as to how old the technology is. What we couldn't do before was make it durable and small, so it was huge, bulky, and did not last long. Plus it was prone to a lot of errors. The innovation was discovering a new method of producing the storage "cells," like logic gates that maintain their state even when there is no power, basically. I had a SSD computer when I was in high school, it had a whopping 256 kb, a large laptop. The thing lasted a while before the memory just started failing, but the entire system was SSD memory. I thought it was an awesome idea back then, but everyone else thought it was just stupid. Now .... SD cards are based on that technology and SSD drives are also making a comeback. How .... ironic, no?

Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

KittenKoder

BadKitty wrote:

Untitled

>.> Shush. It's interesting ..... so some people ....

.... okay, some geeks .....

.... fine, a few geeks ....

Gah, leave me alone, I need to catch a Zigzagoon. <.<

BadKitty

KittenKoder wrote:

I need to catch a Zigzagoon. <.<

Yay raccoon~!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

WinterWarm

@KittenKoder

Wow, I didn't know that.

@BadKitty

Heyyy, haven't seen you around lately!

KingDunsparce

GuardianKing wrote:

Alright, I'm bored. What do?

Pokemon X/Y! :3

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

SheldonRandoms

This is the greatest dance of all time!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder

I haven't even gone into the first woods yet for Pokemon Y .... and .... I have .... ZIGZAGOON!!!!! So cute, so fuzzy, so adorable in 3D. Yes, cute things make me gush, but I seriously did not expect Zigzagoon to look this freaking adorable in 3D. It is now squee worthy.

DawnOverALilly

KittenKoder wrote:

I haven't even gone into the first woods yet for Pokemon Y .... and .... I have .... ZIGZAGOON!!!!! So cute, so fuzzy, so adorable in 3D. Yes, cute things make me gush, but I seriously did not expect Zigzagoon to look this freaking adorable in 3D. It is now squee worthy.

I just realized how evil the little guy can be in showdown >.<

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

WinterWarm

Blasphemy!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic