Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,601 to 27,620 of 30,744

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel So, still with brackets, then? (if so, then you can actually write it without caps lock)
Kinda weird if that's the case, though, because then NLife only replaced parts of the codes for text manipulation.

@ReaderRagfihs I'll do you one better (and you even forgot to correct a word):

I fell asleep while playing Pokémon X and found my New 3DS XL's battery completely dead when I woke up at 1am.

That was so embarrassing.

While we're at it, let's also put a ban on all those annoying, hardly distinguishable micro-smileys.
Let's all just use full-sized smileys.

Makes it so much easier for everyone with a normal size monitor...

And yes, @Anti-Matter, embarrassing is with two R's, not with one R...

By the way: you fall asleep a LOT. I've seen you mention it dozens of times in this thread, over the years.
Which either means you're weak, possibly suffer from some kind of syndrome, or simply don't sleep enough when you're supposed to, and when that's the case, the body simply takes over, and it more or less forces you to fall asleep.

Good thing you were at home, and didn't fall asleep while in traffic or something worse...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Morpheel

Code tags are usually written in all caps to make it more clear

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Hm, odd. I never type them in caps, and they've always worked.
And for who should they be more clear? Seeing as they're always invisible in the final result when your text is posted...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Morpheel

For the person reading the tutorial of course.

Or did you think I was trying to use actual real tags...?

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel No, I didn't. I just write the words or letters to use like this: 'spoiler' to emphasize that they should be using that specific word to make the effect work.

Morpheel

Nah I'm good. It's not like I plan to write down any more tags right now.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

1UP_MARIO

Some good stuff. Should of been a sticky

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel That.response.does.not.compute... bbrrr... xxxrrrzzz... ggggrrrkkklll... tttssss....

Morpheel

The rumor come out: does Thanos is robot?

Eh! My gameplay videos

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel "does Thanos is robot"?

What the... have we got two Anti-Matter's now?

Morpheel

Does meme is old.

Yes meme does is old.

Eh! My gameplay videos

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel I don't do memes. F***ing hate 'em.
EDIT:
Well.... that's not really true. I don't really have any feelings about memes themselves. But I do hate having to find out what the hell they mean, since I'm just not into them, so I don't follow/keep up to speed with them, and only every once in a while does one of them stick in my memory, like the Japanese dog one, and the "but does it run Crysis" one. The latter probably also because I've used it myself, so it's easier to relate to.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Morpheel

What if I told you the Thanos finger snap is a meme.

Eh! My gameplay videos

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Made an edit to the previous comment to explain myself a bit more...

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel By the way: to me, the Thanos finger snap isn't a meme, but something that unfortunately isn't real.
I would have LOVED to be able to use it, and I'm not even kidding.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Morpheel

I'm highly tempted to make a big post using only old meme references.

But I'm more lazy than mean.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel You're Mexican, right? In that case, you should from now on replace the negative 'I'm lazy' with the more positive 'I'm siesta-sensitive'...

Morpheel

I lost my cactus so I can't really take siestas.

Eh! My gameplay videos

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Well... as long as you've still got your sombrero and your poncho, and a wall to lean against, you'll be fine...

Nah, just kidding. Modern siestas can be taken everywhere. I used to take power naps behind my computer all the time...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic