Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,761 to 2,780 of 96,492

GuSolarFlare

Trululu wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku I know that feeling! but lately I'm feeling like being just a little more irresponsible, the funny part is that right after starting to think like this I reached season 2 of Keroro Gunsou and the opening is exactly about it! I was surprised!

Trust me. There are few people more irresponsible than the Sarge and Co.

oh before I forget

any kids that read it remember that being irresponsible isn't doing wrong stuff don't do anything wrong

being irresponsible is all about having fun! and slacking off a little

@WinterWarm thanks! I like being back to NL!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: That sucks. I know how that goes.
I managed to just barely slide by with my grades, so I'm getting Pokémon Y tomorrow! ...but I didn't get Mario & Luigi Dream Team because my grades hadn't been the greatest. But I'm finally getting it tomorrow! I'll finally have my two most anticipated games ever!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

hey @Mickey! it hasn't been as much time as thought it would be!
how are things going for you?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: When I didn't get M&L:DT, I couldn't even stand to look at M&L:BIS... if I didn't get Pokémon Y tomorrow, I wouldn't be able to stand playing Pokémon Black... I'd feel so left out... but that's just me. And I'm sure I will enjoy my new games tomorrow! I'm so excited! And might I wish you luck in getting your grades up. It isn't always easy, I know.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

Welcome back @GuSilverFlame!
@Gioku Still around to play MK7? I forgot to go on.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

KingDunsparce

@Gioku Sounds good! I'll get on right now.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

KingDunsparce

@Gioku I'll warn you though: I haven't played since we last played, so don't expect improvement.

SheldonRandoms

I haven't played MK7 online for a long time, must be because my wi-fi keeps dropping me while i'm winning.........or maybe, one of those people is using a secret item.
Untitled
COOONNNNNNSSSSPPPIIIRRRRAAACCCYYYYY!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KingDunsparce

@Gioku Sorry, had a communication error. I got a lot of lag thr first time so I moved closer to my Wi-Fi signal. It was crazy, people flying through the air and the like.

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

I'm going full Mario Kart experience right now: Full 3D, headphones in, the works.

Same. Are we long-lost twins or something? That was an amazing (fourth place) finish. :0
This message made me start late >:[

Edited on by KingDunsparce

KingDunsparce

Another amazing well, amazing for me... fourth place finish. :3 You didn't see this one, but trust me, it was cool.
Looks like my 3DS screwed up there. I'll try to get back on.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

sugarpixel

@CaptainCharlie: Well, I've gotta leave for dinner now. Good game! I pulled off a rather decisive victory on Waluigi Pinball. Awesome! ...you did good too, btw.

Hope to play again sometime! ...but I'll be focusing on Pokémon next week.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic