Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,581 to 27,600 of 96,525

HobbitGamer

NEStalgia wrote:

@NintendoByNature Don't be such a sap. One video is no reason to connifer greater meaning from it. This a perennial problem on the internet. One video sprouts up and suddenly it gets rooted in the groupthink of every nut on the web, and the whole conversation gets soiled.

Man, that took me a lot longer to catch than it should have. PLANT HUMOR

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SheldonRandoms

I think i'll have a dozen slices of pineapple pizza from the past for lunch!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

NintendoByNature

@Link-Hero I know, trust me. Signs was good, 6th sense was great. It was the happening and even the village is to what made me think he's done making movies. Either he makes something really good or just off the wall, stupidly unbelievable

NintendoByNature

Octane

@NEStalgia I usually call them Smash fans, but I guess that works as well.

Don't worry, it's a jooooke, hush.

Octane

Tyranexx

NEStalgia wrote:

Don't be such a sap. One video is no reason to connifer greater meaning from it. This a perennial problem on the internet. One video sprouts up and suddenly it gets rooted in the groupthink of every nut on the web, and the whole conversation gets soiled.

I'm parsley just tired of all these alleged leek videos on the internet. Are all these pansies' lives so rotten that they need to farm cheap clicks?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter So, I guess that because you apparently believed the Google video I posted, that would then make you our very own Nintendo Life April Fool...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

Don’t forget about that 3dhtml

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/

It hasn't been updated too recently, but this is how I've found some real cough website gems.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NintendoByNature

Watching street fighter on Amazon prime video. Man the acting is rough. I used to watch this movie daily as a kid. The hell was i thinking.. lol

On a side note,@Anti-Matter did anyone ever tell you that you closely resemble Ryu from the movie?

NintendoByNature

GreenJeans

Well... Nintendo Direct definitely got me with one of the most April Fool's Joke today :/.

GreenJeans

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter Of course it was fake. That was clear to pretty much most of us who watched it, after the first few seconds. Kinda weird how you didn't get that. It's not like it wasn't any more clear than that fake Nintendo Direct.

And you call yourself a teacher... tssss...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NEStalgia

That April Fools was just amazing....not sure how they put together such a perfect emulation of the real deal.

@ReaderRagfish Honestly early internet design was the last time the internet was really usable. The modern corporatified over-beautified version is function-less. And Google put the final nail in the usability of the internet by declaring the entire WWW now exists for greasy swipers, and desktop can languish. It's been a constant downward spiral from simple, easily self explanatory functional interfaces for information into the current "objects of beauty made by designers (that are completely non-functional) that became the internet, like all the flash page designers took over the internet after all.

@Tyranexx Excellent plant parry.

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

I'm shocked the spam thread stayed open so long. And that was a mod I don't recall seeing around/noticing before that did it. You guys are sleeping on the job!

Also, I think that's the first spam I've seen in Korean.....that's a new twist for the internet....

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic