Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,541 to 27,560 of 96,510

Tyranexx

Octane wrote:

Untitled

Careful! Those are ornery little furballs!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

Feeling better today, so I got some Yoshi in this morning. It’s exactly the mellowed out kind of game I wanted. Took a long nap, I must be fighting off something. Then went by home improvement store to get yard stuff. Gonna try to get some weeding in the rose beds done and then spray the back acre. I want to mow, but I have to let the spray sit for a bit to work. It’s a first world problem that annoys me.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

GreenJeans

What's your favorite Zelda game and why? This one's especially for you Morpheel.

GreenJeans

HobbitGamer

Mine has got to be Majora’s Mask, due to the different mechanics and the overall darker tone. You go from this ending of peace in Ocarina to a world that you’re constantly resetting and thrown into a reverse Groundhog Day. Everything bad continues to happen to everyone else, no matter what, until you put a final stop to it.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

GreenJeans

Very cool, I'm not sure if I would have an exact single Zelda game as my favorite the more I think about it. I know my favorite ones to play is ocarina of Time , Majora's mask, twilight princess, and of course breath of the wild!

GreenJeans

Anti-Matter

Ugh...
My nose still have a mucus. 🤕
I have drink some medicine lately but still....
And my throat felt itchy because of the mucus.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

@GreenJeans my favorite in the series is a link between worlds but it's not that far ahead of my top 5. I truly love all of my top 5 as if they're all my favorite zelda game. But i just love the fluidity of ALBW. It all runs so smooth and the wall painting aspect is such a neat idea to get around hyrule and dungeons. My favorite 3d zelda is ocarina of time. It's truly a perfect game in every way. My close seconds are links awakening, ALTTP and breath of the wild.

@Link-Hero I like your profile pic 😉

NintendoByNature

GreenJeans

@Link-Hero Majora's mask definitely has a very certain kinda vibe to it! It's such a dark game. I'm sure you already knew this but just to ask, did you know that the different game areas are basically going through the 5 stages of grief?

GreenJeans

GreenJeans

@NintendoByNature I know exactly what you mean having a top five as all of them as your favorite Zelda game. Ocarina of Time is always gonna have that nostalgia feel to me. It was the very first Zelda game I ever played when I was about 6 or 7.

GreenJeans

NintendoByNature

@GreenJeans I played ocarina when I was about 10 when it first came out. I Never had it but i always played it at my buddy's house. I always ran around hyrule and just did the fishing side quest all the time. My first zelda experience was the original when i was about 4 or so at my cousins. But i obviously had no clue what to do so I just ran around hyrule until my cousin saw me playing it then he would yell at me for spending rupees and shooting arrows lol.

NintendoByNature

GreenJeans

@NintendoByNature Ahh man how can you NOT do the fishing in Ocarina of Time!? Lol. I basically did the exact same thing when I first started to play it. It took me forever to figure out everything and all the things you had to do to get out of kokiri Forest! Oh yeah, and there's nothing like shooting those floating skulls with blue fire around them from a distance with arrows.

GreenJeans

GreenJeans

@Link-Hero yeah Majora's mask was definitely one of many master pieces. Truly a beautiful game.

GreenJeans

RR529

I doubt Nintendo, Capcom, or Activision approved this.

Untitled

From the top left, Bowser, Ash, Yoshi, Akuma, Fox, Spyro, Ness, and some rabbit I assume is Bubsy of all things? There is also Ganondorf amongst the repeated images in the Switch.

This isn't the first time they've had stickers like this available, with past collections featuring Mario, Link, Samus, Master Chief, Kratos, Pikachu, Sonic, Crash, and more.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SheldonRandoms

Ganondorf is right, the internet has too many links.

@RR529 The rabbit looking thing is probably Trigger Happy from the Skylanders games, would explain all of those bullet holes (or, coin holes since he fired coins).

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Anti-Matter

April's Fool, guys.
Post some meme here.

Anti-Matter

CanisWolfred

Bro gave me his switch and a spare 1070 GTX graphics card for my birthday! So now I can get into Switch and PC gaming! All at the same time! I'll still be getting my own Switch whenever the new one that's rumored is out, but now I can wait a bit and see if its all that it was cracked up to be.

...Or get a bundle with a game I really want, like Pokemon. Actually, I gotta work on my Switch wish list. I was gonna wait until E3, so I have no idea what to play.

As for the PC...I got more than a few games that could use the extra power already. I did have to buy a new power supply and cables for it, though. Seriously, I spent ~$100 just trying to get it ready for a new graphics card! PC Gaming is expensive! I still need to get an SSD and RAM some day, but that's a long ways off...at least the biggest cost is outta the way, though.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tyranexx

Who else is ready to take everything they read tomorrow with a ton of salt? Raises hand

Morpheel wrote:

Ok. I need to take a break from this site.

See y’all next month.

Soo.... Checks time

...In about four and a half hours? It's still March here right now.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic