Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,521 to 27,540 of 96,524

Heavyarms55

@NintendoByNature I forget the name too, but there was a Chinese company calling their product "better than the Switch". Which honestly it should have been as I recall it was going to be more than double the price of the Switch. But it also only had one "joycon" on the right side.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter Dude, I liked B2W2 so much better than Black and White! I was honestly thinking about replaying it recently too. Since Let's Go Pikachu didn't scratch my Pokemon itch.

One of the more obscure features of BW and BW2 was some kind of "memory connection" thing. I had completed the National Pokedex in Black, and after using the feature you can go back to the house of the protagonist from the first game, and see the Diploma with the correct name on it. Also various NPCs will mention him or her by name in relation to the events of the first game.

Tyranexx

Ah, I completely forgot about the memory feature! That was indeed pretty cool. Between that, Join Avenue, the movie studio outside of Virbank, and the general plot of the Gen 5 games, that puts them up there among my favorite Pokemon games.

I still own my copies of White and Black 2. I probably should have stuck with both versions of White for continuity's sake, but I love Zekrom and don't really care for Reshiram.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
Btw, i noticed i haven't get EXP share on Pokemon White 2. (Still at beginning)
Does it take some routes to get EXP share ?

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter You can get it in Castelia City (Battle Company), Icirrus City (Pokémon Fan Club Chairman), Floccesy Town (held by gift GibleB2/DratiniW2) - I had to look it up since it's been a few years since I played it. I played it a lot right up until Pokemon XY came out, then once Bank came out I haven't touched it since. Which is why I was thinking about replaying it. I did mess around with a rom hack that ups the difficulty and makes every Pokemon in the national dex of that game, obtainable in the game, but playing on an emulator on PC just isn't as satisfying.

Eel

I found my old battery-dead handed-down iPhone 5c, which I used with a data plan my dad got (until the phone decided to stop holding a charge for more than 1 hour), and the sim is still working! Guess my little free phone will become my new emergency wifi hotspot.

I feel kinda bad though, he's clearly been paying for the data plan all this time and I just had the sim on a dead phone in a drawer.

I played around with the phone and it clearly feels, uh, budget friendly. It's not the worst Android device I've had, but I'll definitely not bother installing anything on it. The main smartphone on the other hand feels pretty good so far.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Gravitron

So let's get real. What are the things under a dogs body?
A) Four Arms
B) Four Legs
C) Two front arms and two back legs

Edited on by Gravitron

Gravitron

HobbitGamer

Paws aren’t hands. No opposable thumb.
However, an exception is made for cats, domestic and large varieties. Because cats are most definitely smacking something as if it were a hand.
Dogs just lay a paw down like they’re lazy. Cats are murderous thugs.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

mmmmm, nightmare fuel. delicious.
the longer you watch, the creepier it is. especially the bottom left corner. it's like there's a face there.

Untitled

Also, I wonder if that gamer is gonna follow those instructions in BotW? @Octane @toiletduck

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

Nothing beat killer klowns from ourterspace after a long work week

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

Yeah! That movie is fun, like IT and Gremlins combined.
Just woke up from and hour nap. Now to decide on dinner before breaking in Yoshi.
Oh, and Live PD is back on in 2 hours! Woohoo

#MudStrongs

Vinny

The new Yoshi game looks so good!
I'm still switchless, unfortunately...

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Anti-Matter

Cough cough....
Lagging internet connection.
I oftenly found my ARMS party Crash event got disconnected this weekend. 🤕

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

I asked In the switch thread yesterday but has anyone played metagal yet and how is it

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic