Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,261 to 27,280 of 96,320

NintendoByNature

Anyone else pickup blaster master z2 today? Played for like 2 hours so far and it's pretty good.

NintendoByNature

Heavyarms55

@Morrow I don't dislike it. There are definitely things I like better about the Japanese school system, and things I like much less too, when compared to the US system. Overall I just like living in Japan.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Heavyarms55

@Octane I mean people here love both so I am sure there are people like that. But I am not exactly an expert chef... quite the opposite actually. XD

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

I heard Fox owned by Disney.
What The Hell !!! 😠😠😠
That will RUIN the innocence of Disney franchises.
I DON'T even want to watch or see any (Beep) adult contents appear on Disney.
Just HELL NO !!!

Anti-Matter

Eel

Disney owns Fox. Disney will change Fox. Not the other way around.

Anyway, as for adult content on Disney, I think you're unaware that they don't only produce princess cartoons. They have more adult studios and properties. They always have.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

Innocence and Disney don't belong in the same sentence

Octane

Anti-Matter

@Morpheel
I miss Old Disney. πŸ˜”
When Star Wars joined on Disney, it ruined my trust with Disney since i don't like at all those Western licensed invaded Disney.
I didn't even care with Disney Infinity games last time, just Zero interest.
Also, the newest Disney series on Disney Channel made me Off due to Horrible art design and storyline. And Disney inclusion on Kingdom Hearts 3 couldn't convince me to like the game due to horrible storyline of Kingdom Hearts series that ruined by "Authistic" manners from Organization XIII members with their arrogant attitudes that they know everything.

Last time i watched from Disney were Cinderella (2015), Inside Out (Disney-Pixar), Finding Dory and Beauty and the Beast (2017). And i may watch Alladin (2019) on 24 May 2019.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Morpheel
"Authistic" from Organization XIII was like they want to terrorize Disney worlds with Heartless. They want to express their loneliness, being no heart, no soul. And they kept mumbling about Sora knew nothing, they knew everything. I mean, if they want to say something, just say it clearly. Don't keep mumbling about nonsense.

I have no interest at all when i saw Coco with talking skeletons.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Eel

... Is cartoon skeletons really too adult for you? Well, your loss, I guess.

Anyway... I mean, I get you were trying to describe them in some way, but I'm just wondering what word were you trying to use. Because that one is certainly not it (?).

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kyogre101

Mabye authentic?

Kyogre101

Switch Friend Code: SW-7398-1470-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 4528-2946-9991

HobbitGamer

Authoritarian?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

Or just, ya know, Ignore? It’s ok to have an opinion πŸ˜‚

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@Morpheel
Maybe Autism instead Authistic.
Xehanort reborned talked like Autism people, said Yada Yada lonely, Yada Yada heartless, Yada Yada you lost your memories, Yada Yada nonsense.
Even Sora (KH3) still wondering why did they (Organization XIII) keep terrorizing Disney worlds.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Definitely not that

#MudStrongs

Anti-Matter

@AlohaPizzaJack
I don't know what suitable word to describe the attitude of Organization XIII or Erna Kross (World of Final Fantasy) that they know everything, they can control people's destiny, they talked like arrogant people with very puzzling words.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic