Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,101 to 27,120 of 31,904

NEStalgia

@JackEatsSparrows Beauty pageants are about talent. Playboy is for the political analysis. Playstation is "for the gamers."

Ever watch cattle judging? It's fun, they measure the dairyness of the mammary glands, genetic profile, essentially, for milk production, structure of the leg to hip ratios in terms of weight bearing and breeding potential, musculature, meat potential.

Same thing.

Except the "miss" organization that forgets why ratings exist at all and that their show and Senran Kagura share the same audience, and now want to change the tone of the show so that it's not about looks, looks are removed from the show, and it's all about talent and intellectualism. If you've invested or placed advertising budget with them, SELL SELL SELL!

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Ehm... that would be "for the players", except lately, they themselves have apparently forgotten the L...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX LOL! Paystation: For the payers.

Much easier than trying to pronounce 'r's in Japan.

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia But don't attach your credit card details to your Sony account. You may never know how quickly that data ends up in the wrong hands...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX 1 year, 114 days.

Oh, you weren't asking how many days? Been there, done that, learned the hard way, opened a Paypal account.

NEStalgia

BenGrimm

Just took a trip over to Push Square to have a read and look around, now I’m off for a very long shower and a cup of tea jeez.

BenGrimm

Anti-Matter

Phew...
I have awaken from my sleep.
It's almost 3 am in my place.
Yaay...
I still have 2 hours to go before watching the Direct.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

SheldonRandoms

Hopefully i'll be able to watch the direct since....
Untitled

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Anti-Matter

1UP_MARIO wrote:

I’m a father of 4 and I would never want anyone one of my children watching these shows especially my daughters.

LOL 😆
I like to watch America's Next Top Model series and also Britain's Next Top Model. 🤓
ANTM cycle 13, 15, 7, 20 were my favorite cycles to watch especially cycle 20 took a destination on Bali (Indonesia) as international travelling. 🤓

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Hopefully i'll be able to watch the direct since....
Untitled

Customer : Is this the Krusty Krab ?
Patrick : NO! THIS IS PATRICK...!!!

My Top 6 games :

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX @Delibheel
Actually about Ann Ward from ANTM cycle 15....

Watch on 32:00.
From Episode 2 of ANTM cycle 15, there was another contestant Anamaria had very skinny body that made the judges concerned, even Diane von Fürstenberg said if someone was not healthy they will lost their beauty. You can see if Anamaria was too skinny than Ann Ward. Ann was skinny but she was very tall (6'2") so her skinny body was natural, while Anamaria was too skinny until you can see her ribs.

My Top 6 games :

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter Real men don't watch those flaky, skinny model shows. Real men like women with a little more meat on their bones, and more attractive shapes that actually give you something to hold on to...

jk

Morpheel

So you prefer watching Honey Boo Boo

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

1UP_MARIO

I’m not saying these shows should be banned but I do find them more dangerous than 18 rated games. Watching even a small clip of it makes me vomit. No disrespect to people who do enjoy them.

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel For one, that would be illegal, and I like attractive shapes, not people looking like Ditto or Kirby...

Morpheel

There were adult women in that show, you know.

Lots of places for you hold on.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel No thanks. Tubs of lard are just as bad as walking skeletons, both two extremes on the opposite sides of the scale.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

SheldonRandoms

@Delibheel I think I know which attractive shapes @ThanosReXXX is talking about
Untitled

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Morpheel

Oh, we go back to the boxiness then.

Shoulder pads were big in the 90's.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel No, that was @NEStalgia's and @ReaderRagfihs' fetish. I'm more into the what the industry calls plus size models. Women with actual b&b, and a bit of filling in between, but by no means a Kim Kardashian behind... (although the younger sisters are fine)

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic