Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,061 to 27,080 of 31,604

Vinny

I love drinking my gamer water (tm), while sitting in my comfy gamer chair, playing my gamer games while thinking about my gamer life with my gamer brain.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

ThanosReXXX

@Blitzenexx I didn't have much time for words, since I had to get off at the next stop, so by the time I had recovered my senses, I just snarled a highly sarcastic "well, thank you ever so much" at him...

As for speedy recovery: depends on what you call speedy. The doctor told me that the rib is going to take up to anywhere between 4 to 6 weeks, and seeing as they can't put a cast around it, I'm probably going to have to be on pain meds for most of those weeks.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Morpheel

That sounds speedy enough.

You know, it could have complications and get worse.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Complications? Thanks but no thanks. I've had my fair share of this injury already...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@JackEatsSparrows I'm with you on that sentiment. The classic car one, that is. Old timers are great.

Morpheel

Then again, if you removed a few ribs you could become a model!

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Well, then I'd have to do WAY more than get a few ribs removed. My athletic, martial arts days are FAR behind me, and having a job sitting at a desk for more than 40 hours a week for over 18 years hasn't really helped either...

Morpheel

Maybe a corset model.

That'd make for impressive before and after pictures

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Anti-Matter

Delibheel wrote:

Maybe a corset model.

Walaa..!
Untitled
The winner of America's Next Top Model cycle 15, Ann Ward had a tiny waist.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

BenGrimm

It’s the Marilyn Manson rib rumour all over again.

BenGrimm

HobbitGamer

Anti-Matter wrote:

Delibheel wrote:

Maybe a corset model.

Walaa..!
Untitled

That’s not a model, that’s a cautionary tale.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

Anti-Matter wrote:

Delibheel wrote:

Maybe a corset model.

Walaa..!
Untitled

But Ann Ward was the WINNER of America's Next Top Model cycle 15 since year 2010.

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

TheAwesomeBowser

Most people have moved on from the 3DS. Not me.
Not me.

Check out my Mario Maker troll level! Level code: 4CDF-0000-03CE-3189
Steamed Hams!

Anti-Matter

TheAwesomeBowser wrote:

Most people have moved on from the 3DS. Not me.
Not me.

I still continue my 3DS journey.
My target is try to collect 60+ 3DS games & 72 NDS games (USA, Japan & PAL combined)

My Top 6 games :

HobbitGamer

@TheAwesomeBowser I've still got Dark Moon to finish on my DS. And as long as the only Pokemon TCG is the GBC release, my DS will be around XD

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ReaderRagfish

I still play my 3DS sometimes, though not as often as I used to.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

ThanosReXXX

@JackEatsSparrows

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

Anti-Matter wrote:

But Ann Ward was the WINNER of America's Next Top Model cycle 15 since year 2010.

Me (thinking): whoosh!

@Anti-Matter Walaa is not a real word...

P.S.

You REALLY gotta start learning the meaning of sarcasm, man. It's almost not even funny anymore.

@NEStalgia That's what you get, when you spend too much time lying on the ground like some Indian, listening to the sound of approaching spin-ups of hard drives...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
I learned "Walaaa" word from Dominique, a Cycle 16 of America's Next Top Model contestant after she fell down on first Bubble runway show with dress from Erin Wasson. 😆

She said "Walaa...! " at 4:42

My Top 6 games :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic