Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,061 to 27,080 of 27,571

NEStalgia

@Delibheel "Moderator avoiding comments" QUICK DROP AS MANY F BOMBS AS POSSIBLE IN THE COMMENTS!!!!!!!1

Yeah Spectra wasn't really a troll, but one of those people that seemed to enjoy being "ironically different" and voicing to everyone, as often as possible how everything everyone else in the thread likes is actually terrible, and Nintendo is terrible, and Switch is terrible, and all new Nintendo games are terrible, and they just don't make them like they did in 1997 anymore. Not really trolling, just a strong contrarian opinion frequently re-stated to ensure the controversy is fresh. Not a bad member, but one that was always going to catch heat, and really ought to have toned it down.

@ThanosReXXX Aww, that's nice, Delibheel traded with you so you could add Spectra to your Trolledex.

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Delibheel

I have trolledex cards of all you you.

Mine is a holo rare.

Edited on by Delibheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JackEatsSparrows

Mine has three attacks. It’s Japanese. No big deal.

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Vinny

I had no idea the Sonic movie was going to be so deep and philosophical...

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

CurryPowderKeg79

@Delibheel @NEStalgia Trolledex that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard of. Ya'll talk about the stupidest stuff, i can tell you both have the IQ of a four year old and are total loosers. Ya''ll are so ignorant i don't think you two could spot a troll if he or she was talking right to you:-)

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

..............(FAVORITE)...............
Game: Killer Instinct (Arcade)
Quote: Stupid is as stupid does.
Movie: The Shawshank Redemption.
Food & Drink: Sirloin Steak & Light Beer.
Band: Green Day

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia I don't have a trolledex, and I don't put people on any ignore list. As I have by now probably mentioned dozens of times before, that would feel like me kneeling to these people, which I don't do.

I just ignore them myself, instead of getting weird comment threads where people are seemingly reacting to someone that's "not there" anymore because I clicked an ignore button. And I truly HATE things not making sense, even more so than trolls or idiots.

I do suspect that some people have put me on their ignore list, though. I consider these people losers and/or incapable of having an adult, logical discussion without their emotions getting the better of them.

Either that, or they're just grossly misinterpreting me, which is a real shame, because in general, I never mean any harm with my comments, and if by any chance I do, which will only happen in 1 out of a 1000 occasions, then I'll be so clear about it, that there will definitely be no misunderstanding of what it is that I meant to say to the person in question...

Oh, well. Can't win 'em all, I suppose. Definitely their loss, though...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: TheRealThanos

Delibheel

Revali's voice actor just randomly replied to one of my random tweets

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia No it doesn't. I got the reference, but let's just say that you hit a nerve. Normally, it wouldn't bother me that much, but I'm not in a particularly good mood, due to the aftermath of the personal misfortunes that I recently told you about.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Har, har.... not?

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX Tasty, tasty titan meat....

Nah, I know what it feels like, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you, even though I know it hurts to laugh.

Now's the time to become emo. "I cry when I'm happy because laughter brings only pain...."

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Went to the hospital, after two days of barely 3 hours of sleep, to get some X-rays taken after all, and it was indeed broken, as well as a small rupture in the middle bone of my right hand's pinky finger. The dominant hand that I tried to catch my fall with. Hand's in a brace, got a morphine-like painkiller for the ribs.

This weekend, I experienced almost the entire list of side-effects, now all I am is sleepy, grumpy and light-headed. And even with the painkillers, I still feel my ribs.

Oh, well... they say that pain really makes you feel alive. Well, guess I'm not dead yet after all...

Vinny

Been watching Generation Kill (2008). It's a great watch, for sure.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX Ouch. That was some impact. From a bus no less? Sheesh. Standing room only or was that from the seat? Mine was at least slamming into concrete-steel with an unfortunately placed 1/2" bolt, along the rough corner.

"now all I am is sleepy, grumpy and light-headed."

They told you you could be anything you wanted to be. So you became @rjejr.

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Well, it was quite the impact, but judge for yourself:
Untitled
That's the bus interior. I was standing next to the upright bar (1), and because of the sudden brake move by the bus driver, I lost my balance, and slammed into the folded bench (2), which makes it a distance of two rows of chairs and a bit, the distance of which you can approximately guesstimate by looking at the rows on the right, or looking at the two folded chairs (3) on the left.

And I do have to admit, in all honesty, that I'm overweight for my height, so that wasn't really helping me to soften the blow either...

BenGrimm

"now all I am is sleepy, grumpy and light-headed."

Sounds like me after working night shift for so many years.

BenGrimm

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia P.S.
I don't think @rjejr is ever light-headed...

Alantor28

Even though I don't agree with @Spectra's opinions, I was surprised that he deleted his account. But I wonder why he deleted his account?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

rjejr

@ThanosReXXX @NEStalgia Hey guys, what's going on.

Ouch thanos. So, you going all 'Murican on the bus company and suing them? I suppose if you have universal medical over there suing to get your doctor bills paid for isn't an issue but an accident over here is probably good for a cool mil for "pain and suffering". Hope you feel better. (I know that's a lame thing to say but it's sincere.)

And no, not light-headed. Tired and cranky. And forgetful. Living the movie Memento isn't as fun as it sounds. I don't believe in SAD (Seasonal affective disorder) but I usually spend February suicidal. And following on from some other comments is this weirdo chit-chat thread "The only time I feel alive is when I'm feeling suicidal". Wrote that back in the 90s when I was doing the open-mic poetry thing. Read out loud in that open mic Jim Morrison voice everybody uses at open mic night it sounds very poetic. But no, not lightheaded. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad. 😉

And since I'm here, no I'm not moonlighting as Spectra. Well maybe on twitter, that's how I pass the time these days waiting for Nintneod to give us a Direct, posting things on twitter then having dozens of unanswered replies piling up. Winter is so blah.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic