Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 26,381 to 26,400 of 96,526

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter 20dollars for a year of internet. That's cheap cost me euro30 a month just for broadband. Yeah I don't speak good English .BUT I DO KNOW THERE ARE ABSOLUTLY NO GOOD GAMES AROUND THESE DAYS. I THINK.

PRIMARK IS GREAT

Ninfan

ogo79

@the_shpydar
thats crazy man...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

GeoChrome

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Ninfan
You are from Ireland, right ?
I thought you can speak English better than me, from Indonesia. 🤔

Did our little Anti just drop a sick burn?? Haha

Not to mention this also applies to millions of people in Gen Z. “Like, that’s so scrumdiddlyumptious-uh”

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter you thought I could speak better English than you .why what did I say ?

Ninfan

GeoChrome

@Ninfan It’s because English isn’t his native language or the dominant language of Indonesia, unlike Ireland. He clearly implied this in his reply to you, try critical thinking.

Edited on by GeoChrome

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
Question.
How old are you ?
Because i am a 34 years old adult with Indonesian language as my mother tongue, English as my secondary language.
My English is actually terrible than the native speakers here.

Btw, the way you type your comments, by using All capitals that sound like you were yelling at someone.

Also, using "Why" and "What" at the same time showed that you still have poor Grammars to express your comments. 🤔

Anti-Matter

Eel

Let's not make this the "I'm better than you" thread.

This person is clearly young and still has lots of time to learn and improve.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TheAwesomeBowser

Ninfan wrote:

@TheAwesomeBowser THE AWESOME BOWSER. Looking at good names like that I don't need great games

Untitled
@Octane I don't know. It just looked that way from the length.
@Anti-Matter I spent $470AUD on a Switch, I spent over $700AUD worth of games, I bought a $100AUD Pro Controller, I spent $160AUD on a Joy-Con set + Grip and now I have to pay $30AUD a year to use my own internet when it was free for a year and a half.
Untitled

Edited on by TheAwesomeBowser

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

BenGrimm

@TheAwesomeBowser

That’s not strictly true tho, you don’t have to pay anything. No one is forcing you, it’s entirely your choice.

BenGrimm

HobbitGamer

We know, you have a moral objection to NSO. It’s kinda your schtick 😂

So when I was grocery shopping at Walmart today, I found a new scent for candles and wax melts. It’s an apple green color, and ‘coconut & lime’ scent. It’s amazing. My house now smells of Key Lime Pie.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

I now dub this the "SpongeBob Memes" thread.

BBQ restaurant was good btw. It was a kind of rustic shed type of environment. Very good food. 😋 I'm now full of smoked turkey, a BBQ pork rib (just one; bummed it off my stuffed dad), garlic bread, and veggies.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

@TheAwesomeBowser
I cannot even get Free Online from my PS4 too.
When i wanted to use Online Play from Portal Knights, my PS4 asked me to subscribe PS Now from Free Trial, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months membership. And $60 for 12 months, way more expensive than Nintendo Switch Online Service.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@Blitzenexx Sounds tasty! We’ve got a locally owned place, Boyd’s BBQ Pit, that makes a finite amount each day. They’re usually all done by 4pm. It’s soooo delicious.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

@JackEatsSparrows: The place we went to is only open Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but I didn't catch the exact hours. My dad and bro got their sampler (comes with four different meats and two sides), but they had to sub out the chicken for some burnt ends (I've heard them called tips as well) as they were pretty much out of the former. The other meats that came with the sampler were some ribs, shredded barbecue pork, and a pretty hefty smoked sausage. Neither of them finished and had to get a take out box. XD

It was a bit of a drive - about 45-50 minutes from my place, almost an hour and fifteen minutes for my parents, bro, and the family friends that came along - but I'd definitely go again.

Edit: Just found the hours online. Thursday and Friday are evening hours only (4-9 PM) and Saturday/Sunday are lunch and dinner hours (11ish-9 PM)

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

TheAwesomeBowser

@Anti-Matter I understand that it costs $60 on PS4 and Xbox, but they have: dedicated servers for most games, free AAA and indie games every month, free local backups, I could go on.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

BenGrimm

TheAwesomeBowser wrote:

@Anti-Matter I understand that it costs $60 on PS4 and Xbox, but they have: dedicated servers for most games, free AAA and indie games every month, free local backups, I could go on.

You certainly can.

BenGrimm

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter defiantly a school teacher . God sake I'm having a day off. I'm 38. Suppose I'm just really lazy .I'm sorry if I upset anyone. Teachers use to say to me people are laughing at me not with me..and I don't shout just really just want to make sure people see what I wrote.

Ninfan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic