Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 26,361 to 26,380 of 31,704

Vinny

Remember that one Clone Wars story arc where Obi Wan pretends to be dead, then disguises himself as a completely different person to infiltrate the criminal underworld?
That series was wild, lemme tell ya.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Anti-Matter

Guys...
I found Sligeach eire was still on gonintendo after i browsed a link to FF X/X-2 distribution in one card by Bandai Namco.
Can you guess about him over there? 😁

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Blooby

Nintendo called me to inform that they couldn't repair or replace my New 3DS console. I'm really sad about this

Time to go searching for an overpriced unit then....

Edited on by Blooby

OK K.O. > Most Cartoon Network shows

Check out my Youtube channel here if you like cringy humor.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6275-6076-4710 | 3DS Friend Code: 1049-4443-8858 | Twitter:

Tyranexx

I'm also bothered by all of Apple's exclusive accessories. XD A lot of other phone peripherals aren't exclusive in the least.

I personally died of laughter when I learned that the update that slowed down older phones was actually real. I legit thought it was a hoax or an overreaction at first....

Bunnymentendo wrote:

Nintendo called me to inform that they couldn't repair or replace my New 3DS console. I'm really sad about this

Time to go searching for an overpriced unit then....

Are the shoulder button really that hose-bagged? That really is a bummer. Good luck in your hunting! I know first-hand that those units aren't cheap these days....

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Mega Man X (SNES Classic), Kirby Super Star (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

ReaderRagfish

@GamerMatty7 You kinda did.

If you really want that game, it's out there somewhere. I won't go into detail about how to get it since it's not allowed, but there are ways.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia Bring the price up to 599.99 and then we’ll talk 😂

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

GamerMatty7

scr ew you, I didn't. asking isn't begging. not allowed? is it to do with homebrew by any chance?

GamerMatty7

ThanosReXXX

@GamerMatty7 Yes you were. Asking for rewards or things that can benefit you, isn't allowed on here.
And asking people you don't even know to give you 1000 points, just because you want to buy something from the eShop, is most definitely begging.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Charlie_Girl

@GamerMatty7 you should reconsider your stance, hon.

I'll be your 1up girl

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933 | My Nintendo: CharlieSmile | Nintendo Network ID: CharlieSmile

GamerMatty7

I'm outta here. You are all rude (except from maybe CharlieSmile) and don't know the difference between begging and friendly asking

GamerMatty7

ThanosReXXX

@GamerMatty7 Right... The term "begging" doesn't need to be taken literally, so nowhere in your question does it have to say "I beg you to... ". Asking for stuff is like a homeless guy on the street, asking for money.
Which, by the way, is also begging, even though he'll probably ask you nicely...

And we're not rude, you're just new and apparently not all that up to speed with the community rules.
We just tried to explain to you why you were labeled as begging for something, but apparently you're not the kind of person who can appreciate people trying to inform/enlighten and perhaps even help you...

Well, it was good to have you here while it lasted. Bye, now...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

GamerMatty7

wait, one more thing. I was gonna pay through paypal, I didn't expect it to be gifted for free, i guess i didn't make that clear

GamerMatty7

GyroZeppeli

NLCommunityRules wrote:

Do not beg; Begging for anything is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to; asking users to visit a website; asking users to visit a YouTube channel; asking for a download code; etc.

GamerMatty7 wrote:

I'm outta here. You are all rude (except from maybe CharlieSmile) and don't know the difference between begging and friendly asking

This does not compute. 🤔

Edited on by GyroZeppeli

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, Queen, and some other things.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Charlie_Girl

GamerMatty7 wrote:

I'm outta here. You are all rude (except from maybe CharlieSmile)

Untitled

I'll be your 1up girl

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933 | My Nintendo: CharlieSmile | Nintendo Network ID: CharlieSmile

Morpheel

If you want to buy it, then try ebay or other site that has means for people to safely make transactions. For your own safety, and that of other users who may get scammed by a potential fraudulent buyer in a random internet forum.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Blooby

Well this turned ugly really quick.

@Blitzenexx Yeah they were. It was my fault anyway, so I shouldn't worry anymore. I'm going to recycle the old unit, minus the Isabelle faceplates. I'm keeping those for my future unit.

And thanks for the support, I appreciate it.

OK K.O. > Most Cartoon Network shows

Check out my Youtube channel here if you like cringy humor.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6275-6076-4710 | 3DS Friend Code: 1049-4443-8858 | Twitter:

GamerMatty7

I've looked on a few places but found nothing :/

GamerMatty7

Morpheel

if it makes you feel better, Pokemon Ranch is largely very useless.

You can only take out pokemon using the file they came from, so you can't even use it to restart your game and keep your pokemon: they become permanent residents of the ranch with no way of coming back.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic