Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 26,341 to 26,360 of 96,298

Anti-Matter

I think some of you already knew why did i choose Anti-Matter as my username here. 😉

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Delibheel wrote:

Because you like being a contrarian?

Its a DDR song isn’t it.

Yup. 🤓
And it still damn hard song from DDR X2.
(I still can passed the song on Challenge level 18, with decent scores around 60%)

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel I'm a 70's kid... Go figure...

@Octane Haha, good one.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Tyranexx

Delibheel wrote:

Anyway, just two more weeks of delibheel. I wonder what will come next.

I just checked mine and have about that much time left as well. I figured I'd just flip back to one of my previous user names here. I've become fond of Tyranexx.

It's extremely rare that I use any part of my true name online. My first name isn't very common and even has different spellings in most cases, but I feel like that also makes it more memorable. My middle name is common, and my surname is pretty common but is also spelled about five(ish) different ways.

Person: Blitzenexx, are you related to this guy? Rattles off famous person

Me: Nope! It's spelled differently!

The only exception is part of the name I use in Discord and in a Slack channel I'm in since I do use that to connect with people IRL so they can tell it's me.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

TheAwesomeBowser

Bethesda's officially admitted that Fallout 76 was a failure and now they're gonna try to make up for it with free content.

I wonder who else could do the same thing with a failing online service...?

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

HobbitGamer

Sony. After PSN was was compromised and they lied for 4 weeks before coming clean.

Oh, you weren’t actually asking, huh? 😜

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

GeoChrome

Whenever I call Atlus, it redirects to Stanley Steamer, please help. I’ve already made 12 accidental appointments.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

TheAwesomeBowser

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

Sony. After PSN was was compromised and they lied for 4 weeks before coming clean.

Delibheel wrote:

EA?

ReaderRagfihs wrote:

Sega. You can call the number to get your 50 free hours of Seganet, but it just goes to a carpet company! How anti consumer is that?

You're all wrong. I was talking about Nintendo with NSO.

Edited on by TheAwesomeBowser

TheAwesomeBowser

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this!
Untitled

GeoChrome

@TheAwesomeBowser Except NSO isn’t officially a failure, Fallout 76 is. I’m honestly more disappointed with Redbox online.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

TheAwesomeBowser

Heh heh. Hey, there's a SpongeBob meme a few scrolls up!

TheAwesomeBowser

Try it on PC. That will usually work. As for it not working on mobile, well, we only have Trump to blame.

Edited on by TheAwesomeBowser

HobbitGamer

Untitled

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic