Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 26,321 to 26,340 of 96,524

SheldonRandoms

Stinkbug almost got away with spying on me in the shower, well thankfully I used the power of Terry Crews on it (a.k.a. sprayed it with old spice) to make it fall from the ceiling, and then I revved it up in a fryer shaped like a toilet.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Stinkbug almost got away with spying on me in the shower, well thankfully I used the power of Terry Crews on it (a.k.a. sprayed it with old spice) to make it fall from the ceiling, and then I revved it up in a fryer shaped like a toilet.

Ye olde toilet: the perfect place for those rotten stinkers!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

Any cockroach that dares appear in the bathroom when I'm there, will be drowned in liquid soap and/or hair spray.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

@Ninfan You don't need more than one question mark to convey the message

Octane

Anti-Matter

Delibheel wrote:

Any cockroach that dares appear in the bathroom when I'm there, will be drowned in liquid soap and/or hair spray.

Same situation with my bathroom.
I tried to splash them with water from water dipper until their body flipped and couldn't run, then i poured a liquid soap or shampoo onto their abdomen to get rid them in 1 minute.

Anti-Matter

Eel

I've been thinking it's kinda funny how I feel very uncomfortable using my (completely normal and generic) first name online.

But my weird middle name nobody else I know has? Yeah, throw that around like it's nothing. Oh you need my name to create this account? There ya go!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Nothing funny or weird about it, in my opinion. I think that a majority of people don't use their own name online, unless it's in combination with a number/date of birth, but most will choose an avatar name, much like how most of us don't have a thumbnail of our actual face on our profile or next to our comments. It's all part of the power of anonymity.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Eel

@Octane not quite I did actually use my middle name as my first username here, though, if you're curious. Before I switched to Morpheel puns.

@ThanosReXXX I guess the funny part is that I do give my real (middle) name. But since it's a weird name, it kinda feels like a nickname, I guess? Nobody calls me that in real life, it's like I have a built-in pseudonym.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Yeah, your middle name, which is indeed quite rare, or even unique, because I've never heard of it, anywhere, ever. And I've been around, and have seen quite a few places and countries...

Great name for a super villain, though: Abgarok...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Eel

To be fair, I modified it a bit.

Mostly because one site told me my username was too short one time. And it stuck.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel I know you did: after all, we're connected on Xbox Live, remember?

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Don't worry. You're secret's safe with me.

Eel

Haha, it's not like it's a very well hidden secret. To be honest. (as you can tell I'm bad at that)

Anyway, just two more weeks of delibheel. I wonder what will come next.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel It was a joke...
But it's kind of a hidden name, seeing as you'd only be able to see it, if you're connected to someone, so in that respect, it is a secret to most.

Don't you get tired of it? Initially, I've always been known as "TheRealThanos", more out of necessity than out of want, because I didn't want to accept that I had to be "Thanos32478", like some sites that I registered with suggested. I was glad when I came up with my current moniker, and it's the one I will use for the rest of my life, because this one I'm 100% comfortable with.

Well, except for on my Nintendo devices, because that doesn't allow more than 10 letters in a name. Whoever came up with that restriction should be summarily executed, far as I'm concerned. Limits on name lengths belong to the 16 bit era, not in the 21st century. So, AGAIN, out of necessity, I've had to make changes to the name that I wanted to use, so on all my Nintendo devices, I'm ThanosReXXX minus one X...

But just thinking about having to change my name every couple of months or so, is already making me tired. One could almost suspect that it's a little bit of OCD-like behavior...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Eel

Well, I usually stay with a name for longer than 3 months.

It's just that this particular one was a bit more seasonal. Almost christmassy. So I think it's in need of a change.

Bloop.

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel But WHY the changes all the time? Why not just come up with a really good one, that fits you like a glove, so you can simply keep wearing it, instead of using a disposable one, that you're only going to wear for a couple of months?

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Yeah, I've witnessed all of your changes, Yosheel...
Your current picture IS Christmassy, though...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic