Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 26,201 to 26,220 of 29,528

Anti-Matter

@ReaderRagfihs
Well....
If you really want to get cheap Wii U, go for it. Don't miss the chance, as long you still a budget.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

TheAwesomeBowser

@ReaderRagfihs Go to GameStop before the sale ends, then see what you have left. If you have enough left over, get the Wii U.

Check out my Mario Maker troll level! Level code: 4CDF-0000-03CE-3189
Steamed Hams!

ThanosReXXX

@ReaderRagfihs Well, depends on how much it costs, and if you've already got a Switch. For the right price,
I personally think it's still worth it, seeing as the Wii U does have some unique titles, or at least titles that play quite differently on the Wii U than they would on the Switch, so ultimately, it's all about if that represents some real world value to you or not.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Octane

Knuckles-Fajita wrote:

Update to my life and the such.

I have a boyfriend now. Thats a...thing.

I had a pizza. But it's all gone...

Octane

Knuckles-Fajita

@Octane I also had longer work weeks but now thats gone too. 4 shifts of 4 hours.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

AlohaPizzaJack

I made tuna noodle casserole. Everyone else enjoyed it, but I was unimpressed.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Andrew_R_2000

Funfact: Thursday is the 35th anniversary of the original 128K Macintosh! (1/24/1984)

Be yourself!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Knuckles-Fajita

Okay real talk, because everyone is different on this.

Chicken.

Is it boring without being flavoured?

Nowadays if chicken isn't spicy, I aint liking it.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Tyranexx

@BenGrimm: I don't usually mind Zelda minigames too much since some are pretty fun and unique, but I think some are borderline troll fests sometimes. If only so many of them weren't worth playing in the first place....XD

@JackEatsSparrows: I made my mom's sweet meatball recipe this evening for a (very) late holiday gathering because I had some ground beef that I wanted to get rid of. They were a hit! Unfortunately with how this group's humor is, from now at other gatherings they'll go "Hey, Blitzenexx! Did you bring your balls?"

There were raunchier phrases, but as this site is family-friendly....

Also, yes, chicken needs at least some kind of flavoring. Even if it's a single herb or spice.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: The Terrible Truth About Smash Bros.
Currently playing: Bravely Second: End Layer, any platformer on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Anti-Matter

@Knuckles-Fajita
Try this Chicken dish.
Untitled
Hainan Chicken Rice.

The chicken has mild flavour from being steamed, the rice was cooked with chicken broth. Add with soy sauce, slice of cucumbers, simple yet delicious.

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Charlie_Girl

Knuckles-Fajita wrote:

Is it boring without being flavoured?

yes.
unflavored chicken hurts my Latina heart. 😢

I'll be your 1up girl

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933 | My Nintendo: CharlieSmile | Nintendo Network ID: CharlieSmile

GyroZeppeli

@Knuckles-Fajita Spicy chicken is some of the best chicken. Chicken gets really bland really fast if it isn’t accompanied by a condiment, spice, or its own juices. Ideally, grilled chicken should have a nice kick to it or just have some flavoring from being cooked in its own juices. For fried chicken, spice and a condiment (mayo is best for this) are pretty much a necessity in order to have a good taste, especially if it’s cheap quality.

Btw, I’m more of a chicken kind of guy than anything else, if you couldn’t tell.

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, Queen, and some other things.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

AlohaPizzaJack

Chicken must be spice. He who controls the spice controls the chicken.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Link-Hero

@Knuckles-Fajita
The chicken has to be with something like some spice, sause, or be mixed in a dish to be worth it. By itself, it's just one of the most bland meat you'll ever eat.

Also, congrats on the relationship.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Anti-Matter

Lately, i have some unnecessary anxiety in video games. 😞

I have a feeling to get rid my PS4 Slim very soon and with All remaing PS4 games i have due to lost my appetite of the games i really love on PS4. 🙄

Recently, i have anxiety about whether The Sims 4 will be released on Switch or not, almost everyday i keep monitoring from Google, from Youtube to find out the official announcement of The Sims 4 on Switch. At the same time, a nightmare feeling about FF X-2 on Switch will be digital download like PS Vita version keep arousing my mind. 😨

But i have a fond feeling with The Sims 4.
If i completely removed my PS4, i'm afraid it will lead me to regret feeling for Physical release of The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs Bundle that will keep haunting my guilty feeling.

At the same time, i have put my faith on Dragon Quest Builders 2 lately for a supplement or substitute of The Sims 4 if one day i have to let my hype about The Sims 4 go away due to Stinky EA policy. Despite Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4 run on 60 fps, i have tried to watch every single Dragon Quest Builders 2 gameplay videos on Switch version with 30 fps, so my eyes will use to see 30 fps gameplay without 60fps eye candy. I did the same thing too with Portal Knights by keep playing the Switch version despite of 30 fps, lower specs and lack of Rainbow Island.

Should i really really Bold with my decision to get rid my PS4 Slim despite i still Love The Sims 4 & Portal Knights PS4 version ? 😞

At this rate, i have a plan to put inside the box my PS4 Slim and All my PS4 games from my shelf on February 2019. I lost my appetite completely with Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD, I rarely to touch my Portal Knights and The Sims 4 PS4 version since 2 months ago. I still have no plan to sell all my PS4 stuffs, just keep waiting the information about The Sims 4 on Switch and probably.... Kingdom Hearts 3 on Switch.

My Top 6 games :

Octane

@Knuckles-Fajita If you buy good quality chicken tighs, it has lots of flavour. Skin on also helps. And free range as well.

Octane

Octane

@Anti-Matter At this point it just feels you're putting silly restrictions on yourself. Why not enjoy The Sims 4 while you can? You already paid for it anyway, and the PS4 is just a box that plays games, like any other console.

Octane

Matthew010

@Anti-Matter I really think you should keep your PS4, at least for now. In my opinion, The Sims 4 isn't likely to come to Switch and neither are any mainline Kingdom Hearts games. Personally, I don't see why you would get rid of your PS4 if there are still games on you like or used to like and might want to play again sometime.

Matthew010

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic