Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 26,161 to 26,180 of 29,617

SheldonRandoms

AxeltheBuizel wrote:

Maybe it's not an exclusive in Canada since Target doesn't exist here? And it'd probably be more common as a result. Then again he of EB Games now is just Funko figure so I'd image they'd have every one under the sun. They have a larger Funko section them for Nintendo stuff!

If it's exclusive to Target in the US, then it's usually an exclusive somewhere else in Canada. Never saw the wounded one in my local Target since my local Target's funko section is a mess. Instead of restocking them, funko decided it was best to make a version with Deadpool.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena btw

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

the_shpydar

BenGrimm wrote:

Liking the look of Mysterio, glad they went with the fish bowl.

Definitely. No Fishbowl = No Mysterio.

Meanwhile, i'm amazed by the amount of people who are all like "What? Why is Mysterio being a hero?" Like, do you have no idea who Mysterio is? Do you not get that it's obviously a ploy?

Ugh. The only real downside of being a comic fan for decades now that comic-films (and Marvel in particular) are popular is having to see idiots ramble about things they don't even bother to understand.

getoffamahlawnfakenerds

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Charlie_Girl

@the_shpydar oh no! those pesky new fans keeping our favorite franchises alive for new generations, whatever shall we do 😜

I'll be your 1up girl

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933 | My Nintendo: CharlieSmile | Nintendo Network ID: CharlieSmile

the_shpydar

CharlieSmile wrote:

@the_shpydar oh no! those pesky new fans keeping our favorite franchises alive for new generations, whatever shall we do 😜

Lol
Yeah, it's pretty much like when you have a fave indie band that you're into, and then they sign with a big record label and have a top 40 hit, and you're all like "Pshhh. I was into them before it was cool!"

The Shpydarloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Charlie_Girl

@the_shpydar
I mean, I'm not gonna front like I'm not guilty of being a hipster fangirl.

for example, I am SUPER stoked for the Captain Marvel movie, because I'm really excited for new fans (women and girls especially) to meet one of Marvel's coolest characters.

I'm not one of those jerks that's like "muh you're not a real fan, who drew the first story arc in 2012 dur," but internally (just a little bit!) I'm like "I've been reading Carol before she was cool heck yeah."

I'll be your 1up girl

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933 | My Nintendo: CharlieSmile | Nintendo Network ID: CharlieSmile

Anti-Matter

https://relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/publi...

Yo, Americans will enjoy Super Blood Wolf Moon Lunar Eclipse on this month. 😀

But here in Indonesia, we will get Partial Lunar Eclipse.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Charlie_Girl

GyroZeppeli wrote:

I think you mean the Super Blood Wolf Moon Lunar Eclipse U Deluxe 2K19.

coming soon to the New 3DSi XL SP Lite Pro & Knuckles

I'll be your 1up girl

the_shpydar

CharlieSmile wrote:

@the_shpydar
I mean, I'm not gonna front like I'm not guilty of being a hipster fangirl.

for example, I am SUPER stoked for the Captain Marvel movie, because I'm really excited for new fans (women and girls especially) to meet one of Marvel's coolest characters.

I'm not one of those jerks that's like "muh you're not a real fan, who drew the first story arc in 2012 dur," but internally (just a little bit!) I'm like "I've been reading Carol before she was cool heck yeah."

Ha, yes! I too am psyched for Captain Marvel, but do have to internally suppress that "Don't you know Carol is where Rogue got like half her powers after absorbing her consciousness? And don't you know that Carol's an alcoholic?"

But agreed, it will be cool that so many more people will be exposed to the awesomeness of Carol who never would have been, even if they had already been casuals drawn into the funnybooks by the prior MCU films.

And speaking of Cap Marvel in general, i'm guessing that they won't even touch the alcoholism thing, given the fact that the MCU has barely touched on Tony's alcoholism despite it being a significant part of his character in the comics for decades. And obviously they're not going to go anywhere near the whole "the Avengers ignored that she was being mind-controlled by an alien who essentially kidnapped and impregnated her, so when she regained control and returned to Earth she rightly told them all to Eff Off and lived with the X-Men for years" thing (whuch, to be fair, wouldn't be logical to do in the current MCU).

But i know that if her cat (different name aside) isn't actually a Flerken, there's going to be hell to pay.

The Shpydarloggery

Charlie_Girl

the_shpydar wrote:

But i know that if her cat (different name aside) isn't actually a Flerken, there's going to be hell to pay.

#NotMyChewie

I'll be your 1up girl

CrazyZelda79

CharlieSmile wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

#NotMyChewie

At least now we know how Samual L Jackson lost his eye.

..............(FAVORITE)...............
Game: Killer Instinct (Arcade)
Quote: Stupid is as stupid does.
Movie: The Shawshank Redemption.
Food & Drink: Sirloin Steak & Strawberry Milk (Not Together)
Band: Green Day

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

BenGrimm

Prefer the Warbird look personally.

Untitled

Tho the masked Mohawk is pretty cool too.

BenGrimm

Link-Hero

Surprised Anti is excited about the Super Blood Wolf Moon. Why am I surprised? It's because it has the word "blood" in its name.

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Morpheel

How long did you take to come up with that jab.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

GyroZeppeli

Link-Hero wrote:

Surprised Anti is excited about the Super Blood Wolf Moon. Why am I surprised? It's because it has the word "blood" in its name.

Just because Anti-Matter likes some kids games doesn’t mean he’s 100% man child. Just look at his adoration for Street Fighter and Dance Dance Revolution.

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, Queen, and some other things.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

CrazyZelda79

Anti-Matter wrote:

https://relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/publi...

Yo, Americans will enjoy Super Blood Wolf Moon Lunar Eclipse on this month. 😀

But here in Indonesia, we will get Partial Lunar Eclipse.

I was excited for this until i found out it's going to be snowing here. Now i'm envious of the people in Indonesia because partial is better than nothing.

Anti-Matter

@CurryPowderKeg79
Aw, snap.
I got updated information about Lunar Eclipse on 21 January 2019 will be not visible on Indonesia.
But will be visible on America, Europe, Africa and some Asian territory.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

CrazyZelda79

In that case @Anti-Matter i truly fill you pain: (

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic