Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,541 to 2,560 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I only noticed now.. and now you made it bother me too >:/
but I'm SUPER OVER THE TOP HAPPY NOW!!!!!! (T▽T)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KittenKoder

I don't feel too strange chatting in this forum. ^_^

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

Anyone else frightened by both Princess Peach and Sonic's hyper-realistic hands?
Untitled
Untitled
Sonic even looks like he has fingernails... 0_o
I dunno, these just bother me...

Fun fact: I can do those kind of models when I write OpenGL code, but for the life of me, they never work out well when I do them in Blender. That Megaman is the style I'm trying to get in Blender lately, and I just can't get it right.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

Jaz007

So what is your favorite meme? Mine would probably be this.
Untitled

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

@Jaz007 WEEGEE like @Gioku but also the "EXCUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS!"

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Jaz007

So I sent my friend that cow video from the weirdness contest earlier. Here is his exact reaction as promised. "Da frack did I just watch?"

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

@Jaz007 you should have recorded it!

my Backloggery

Jaz007

Here is the second text back just in. "I'm afraid of what cows do when I'm not looking now.."

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

@Jaz007 oh......... good work then

my Backloggery

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

@KittenKoder: Oh cool, you use Blender? I've been figuring that out lately! I made the logo for my Indie Games company with it:
Untitled

I love Blender, I can do still models, though not very high poly counts due to my computer being an ancient 11 years of age, basically. Here's some of my work in it, music videos thus far http://www.youtube.com/user/KittenKoder ... I'm still working on the armature system, but using it on simpler models is more complex than high poly count models, due to fewer points to modify. Recent updates to the GPU drivers rendered my graphics card virtually useless, and now Blender doesn't want to work well for me, nothing GPU dependent wants to work well for me. Blender is also optimized for 64bit processors now, and this computer is 32bit, so some of the modifiers spit out errors. But I needed to get the 3DS this year and delay getting a newer computer because I want to play Pokemon from day 1.

Gioku wrote:

@KittenKoder: And neither do I...?
Do you feel strange chatting in other forums? >.>

Yes, too many fake Nintendo fans and people lacking both humor and tact.

Edited on by KittenKoder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic