Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,521 to 2,540 of 96,488

KittenKoder

Gah, the Nintendo Club is showing a game I never played in the post play survey list. >.< I can't give an honest opinion on a game I never played. Emailed them, hope they correct it soon. lol Yeah, I know, I'm too honest, returned a dollar to the clerk at the 7-11 earlier, he gave me an extra dollar in change and I couldn't feel right keeping it.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@KittenKoder you're not too honest people are just used to not being honest... it's cool when someone says calmly what they think regardless of the situation.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

the new Yoshi game(forgot the name)?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi my first Yoshy game was Yoshi Story for N64 I had played a rental copy and my mother ended buying a japanese version by accident later(lucky me it came with the adapter )

my Backloggery

WinterWarm

@KittenKoder

It's just you. I stopped by Mcdonald's yesterday for ice cream, the cashier at the drive thru forgot to give me my penny back and shouted after me "Sir! You want your penny?!".

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: Personally, I never played it; but I did play Yoshi's Island DS. I really enjoyed that! It was the hardest platformer I'd ever played... until I played Rayman Origins, that is.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: Personally, I never played it; but I did play Yoshi's Island DS. I really enjoyed that! It was the hardest platformer I'd ever played... until I played Rayman Origins, that is.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: So by the time I got to the final world in Yoshi's Island DS, I had accumulated 77 lives. I lost them all before I made it all the way through the last world! It was that hard!

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi and @Gioku so it wasn't because I sucked at platformers! my confidence in my platforming skills is now slightly bellow average(far better than no confidence)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: Try speedrunning the second-to-last level in Moody Clouds in Rayman Origins. I spent about 6 hours trying to do that... 'cause remember: although Rayman has infinite lives, he is a one hit point wonder...

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi I'd want it in every smash bros.!
now on the smash bros. topic I think they should put Magnus as playable character!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Anyone else frightened by both Princess Peach and Sonic's hyper-realistic hands?
Untitled
Untitled
Sonic even looks like he has fingernails... 0_o
I dunno, these just bother me...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic